The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The tree of Life isn't a natural tree, just as the tree of knowledge of good and evil isn't a natural tree either!

Are the pains of child birth real?

But I understand, new revelations are always confusing when we've been convinced by the political church of the meaning of past revelations. The Jews had scripture based reasons for rejecting Jesus because their minds had been closed, seared shut by religious leadership.

Makes sense to me, Adam and Eve could no longer use the tree of life and live on indefinitely. Death and or translation is normal for man.

* The tree of knowledge was really allegorical, it's mans will verses Gods will. Adam and we've were thoroughly trained before coming to earth in what they could and could not do. Eve had sex with Cain's real father who was a superior man, pleasing to the eye, from the Nodite tribe. She was persuaded by the crafty beast that it would help speed up regeneration of our fallen, backward world.

To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children....

22 Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Without the death of Christ you could not have any life.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

LA

Killing Jesus was a sin!

God was always forgiving, he doesn't change.

Jesus taught salvation by faith, the foundation of his religion was faith in the Father, the rock!

In Christianity salvation is based on killing Jesus as a human sacrifice. Jesus never taught that theory in the original gospel.

marhig

Without the death of Christ you could not have any life.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

LA

Without Jesus becoming a living sacrifice and laying his life down to do the will of God and preach the gospel, we wouldn't even have the chance to know God, never mind be saved! And it's through his life that we are saved not his death. It says this in Romans 5:10 that you've quoted! Where does it actually say in the Bible that the natural death of Jesus actually saves us? With those words, saying that we are saved by his death?

You and I see the death differently, you see it naturally I see it spiritually.

God is love, he doesn't need the human sacrifice of his innocent son to save lives. People make him sound like a pagan God! It clearly says in the Bible that we are saved by the grace of God through faith. That's how we are saved.

How can the natural blood of Jesus save us LA? Why would God need to send his son to be a human sacrifice on a wooden cross? murdered by wicked men who Jesus even said are doing the works of their father who is the devil, why would God need to do this to save us? That makes no sense! Jesus even said to them "why do you go about to kill me, you are doing the works of your father the devil! " And he told them that they have the laws of Moses, yet they are not keeping them! (John 7 & John 8)

Doesn't it make more sense that he came and sacrificed his life to do the will of God being a lamb without spot or blemish he became the perfect example for us to follow his flesh put to death by the spirit. And by that death he reconciles us to God by the ministry of reconciliation, but we are saved by his life!

We are saved from our past sins and old life of flesh when we believe and have faith. But once we are born of God then the Spirit through Christ is saving us daily, and when we are raised with Christ by the Spirit he then helps us to overcome the lusts of our flesh daily. As as we are overcoming by the power of the Spirit, being strengthened we are dying daily, becoming a living sacrifice so that Christ can live through us and then by our death to self, Christ can reconcile others to God. And if we endure to the end we have the hope of eternal salvation. But we must first run the race, and reach the finish.

People use the cross to suit their flesh. Saying "Jesus died for me and all my sins past, present and future are forgiven, regardless of what I do, as I can't lose my salvation" this isn't the truth. If we carry on wilfully sinning we die and not only do we die, but we put Christ to death within our hearts by not letting him live, and we put our life and flesh before the will of God and crucify the son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. And it's an open shame because some profress to love God with their mouths and some have great swelling words whilst the whole time they are putting their flesh first so that others don't see or hear Christ through them. When people know the truth and have the blessing of walking in the spirit and then disobey the living God and put themselves first before him, they are worthy of death. Twice dead plucked up by the roots unworthy of the light and life given to them from the father of lights through his holy son Jesus Christ!

marhig

Are the pains of child birth real?

But I understand, new revelations are always confusing when we've been convinced by the political church of the meaning of past revelations. The Jews had scripture based reasons for rejecting Jesus because their minds had been closed, seared shut by religious leadership.

Makes sense to me, Adam and Eve could no longer use the tree of life and live on indefinitely. Death and or translation is normal for man.

* The tree of knowledge was really allegorical, it's mans will verses Gods will. Adam and we've were thoroughly trained before coming to earth in what they could and could not do. Eve had sex with Cain's real father who was a superior man, pleasing to the eye, from the Nodite tribe. She was persuaded by the crafty beast that it would help speed up regeneration of our fallen, backward world.

To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children....

22 Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Do you understand those verses spiritually? Thanks

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand those verses spiritually? Thanks

I've heard numerous spiritual interpretations.

The story of Adam and Eve was very old and common in Mesopotamia, it did NOT come down out of the clouds to Moses up on the mountain. The Hebrew writers appropriated the common legend when they were writing, or rather rewriting, their exaggerated history in Babylon, having lost their national identity and were once again in bondage. Its fragmented and inconsistent. The Israelites were just trying to trace their bloodlines all the way back to a much older Adam for their all important claim of authority, direct connection to God.

So I don't see much in the story of Adam other than, don't go your own way, trust God. Apart from that are some associated facts about 2 incarnate celestial beings who were to be the worlds new rulers but failed in short order.

You will notice something glaring, the "crafty beast" had already fallen, was already working against God will.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
There could have been many more books written about Christ Jesus and what he did.

John 21

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Yet they are not all written down, how can you limit the spirit of God to only be in the words in the Bible? How do you think the men in the Bible were able to write it? They wrote it by receiving revelation and inspiration from God. And God is a living God not a dead God he is with his people and he gives them progressive revelation by the breath of his spirit, he gives them wisdom, and understanding, and the more that we are willing to let go of our life in the flesh, and turn from this world, the stronger we become in God. The first will be last and the last will be first! And just as we are kept alive by our natural breath, we are kept spiritually alive by the breath of the Spirit.

God gives those who belong to him, what they need to speak when they need it, and guides them to do what they are to do in their hearts to do what right before him he speaks through our conscience, and opens up our understanding so that as we walk in the Spirit, he walks with us teaching and guiding us daily by the Spirit.

We can't contain God to one book, he is a living God and lives and is in the hearts of his people. The Bible is the written word of God, and God has everything that he wants to be in there, everything we need to bring us to him. But he isn't contained only there, he's living, cleansing the hearts within, refreshing, guiding, teaching and giving understanding and wisdom to those who belong to him every day!

Look at the apostles before and after they had received the Spirit, look at the difference. Once they were blessed with the Spirit and born of God, they came with power as God gave them a mouth to speak. And through Christ, they created more books. But, everything that God gives us must coincide with the Bible as God doesn't change!
The real point is that they deny God is able to breathe scriptures in the apostles so accurately down to every letter in the 66 book bible. They can't be corrected if they deny God's Own Words. They run free creating more fables. My quotes doesn't help them cause they don't believe in them. They give dark celestial beings more credit than the Holy Spirit. They have been lied to. Wisdom and intelligence comes from faithfulness in God's Words. They have neither.

marhig

The story of Adam and Eve was very old and common in Mesopotamia, it did NOT come down out of the clouds to Moses up on the mountain. The Hebrew writers appropriated the common legend when they were writing, or rather rewriting, their exaggerated history in Babylon, having lost their national identity and were once again in bondage. Its fragmented and inconsistent. The Israelites were just trying to trace their bloodlines all the way back to a much older Adam for their all important claim of authority, direct connection to God.

So I don't see much in the story of Adam other than, don't go your own way, trust God. Apart from that are some associated facts about 2 incarnate celestial beings who were to be the worlds new rulers but failed in short order.

You will notice something glaring, the "crafty beast" had already fallen, was already working against God will.

Can I ask you, what religion are you? You don't have to answer me, I'm just curious? Thanks

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Eph.4:6 one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.

over all and through all and in all.

1King.8:26 And now, O God of Israel, let thy word, I pray thee, be verified, which thou spakest unto thy servant David my father.
27But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee;

Peace.
You used the Bible quotes to correct us but they claim the celestials beings words are the corrected version and overrides the bible. They fall for any dark lying spirits that sounds smart. What good does fake intelligence do? Fake news

marhig

The real point is that they deny God is able to breathe scriptures in the apostles so accurately down to every letter in the 66 book bible. They can't be corrected if they deny God's Own Words. They run free creating more fables. My quotes doesn't help them cause they don't believe in them. They give dark celestial beings more credit than the Holy Spirit. They have been lied to. Wisdom and intelligence comes from faithfulness in God's Words. They have neither.
Oh God is most certainly able to breathe life and scriptures into his apostles. They are completely different once they are born of God. Full of power of the Holy Spirit.

God has everything he wants in the Bible! There's enough there to teach us how to live right before God and do his will. Following Jesus. And Jesus Christ was our perfect example as he lived it out. And without spot or blemish he bore witness to the truth. And those who are of the truth hear his voice!

marhig

You used the Bible quotes to correct us but they claim the celestials beings words are the corrected version and overrides the bible. They fall for any dark lying spirits that sounds smart. What good does fake intelligence do? Fake news
Do you believe that the Holy Spirit opens our understanding and that there are deeper meanings in the Bible?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Can I ask you, what religion are you? You don't have to answer me, I'm just curious? Thanks

I'm not dedicated to a man made denomination or doctrine. I'm a disciple of Jesus, of what I believe to be his original gospel that he taught in and around Israel. The original gospel of the kingdom of heaven was largely lost after he left and Peter and Paul's new gospel of Christ and him crucified replaced it. The gospels were written long after Paul's influential interpretation had become accepted.

I grew up in a moderate Methodist church questioning many of the stories I heard as a child like YEC, Noah's ridiculous flood, the hateful, inconsistent God depicted in the OT etc. But I wasn't serous about God then either, I wanted to party and have fun.

At 21 years old, I was lost in addiction and suicidal, I had a spiritual rebirth one day alone in my apartment, I've never had a drug or drink since. I'm saved. That was 31 years ago. I went to a 12 step organization wherein I have been a consistent member. At 21 I began my search for truth, I'm still searching for truth and growing in truth. I trust God the Father and in his Son who I see as the Father of our local creation.

I am a lifelong student of and believer in the Urantia Revelation which has no formal church, or leader or doctrine etc. Some cities have groups that get together, read and discuss informally in their homes, but no organized religion. It just makes much more sense to me in light of some of what was preserved in the Bible. While it may sound strange I don't have a better way to put this; the human errors in the Bible authenticate it's general theme of faith in a real God.

marhig

By the way, those clouds that covered Moses are the same clouds that Jesus comes in.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Oh God is most certainly able to breathe life and scriptures into his apostles. They are completely different once they are born of God. Full of power of the Holy Spirit.

God has everything he wants in the Bible! There's enough there to teach us how to live right before God and do his will. Following Jesus. And Jesus Christ was our perfect example as he lived it out. And without spot or blemish he bore witness to the truth. And those who are of the truth hear his voice!
Here in this topic, urantians claims God didn't breathe his words in the 66 book bible but written by men without being lead by the holy spirit. The celestial beings told thier sleeping false prophet that the apostles made lots of errors writing the scriptures . You need to pay attention to the dark work that blinds those that arts not faithful. They don't know what the scriptures are cause they - are deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).- are full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).- are unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).- are helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).- are dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).- are by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).- are a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

It don't take a lot of intelligence to believe what God wrote about them.

In this topic, you didn't understand dark intelligence. You attacked the faithfuls who protects God's Words.

Great you stood up to God's words in your reply but the urantians will destruct it every chance they get and you're helping them.

marhig

I'm not dedicated to a man made denomination or doctrine. I'm a disciple of Jesus, of what I believe to be his original gospel that he taught in and around Israel. The original gospel of the kingdom of heaven was largely lost after he left and Peter and Paul's new gospel of Christ and him crucified replaced it. The gospels were written long after Paul's influential interpretation had become accepted.

I grew up in a moderate Methodist church questioning many of the stories I heard as a child like YEC, Noah's ridiculous flood, the hateful, inconsistent God depicted in the OT etc. But I wasn't serous about God then either, I wanted to party and have fun.

At 21 years old, I was lost in addiction and suicidal, I had a spiritual rebirth one day alone in my apartment, I've never had a drug or drink since. I'm saved. That was 31 years ago. I went to a 12 step organization wherein I have been a consistent member. At 21 I began my search for truth, I'm still searching for truth and growing in truth. I trust God the Father and in his Son who I see as the Father of our local creation.

I am a lifelong student of and believer in the Urantia Revelation which has no formal church, or leader or doctrine etc. Some cities have groups that get together, read and discuss informally in their homes, but no organized religion. It just makes much more sense to me in light of some of what was preserved in the Bible. While it may sound strange I don't have a better way to put this; the human errors in the Bible authenticate it's general theme of faith in a real God.

If you have faith, ask God to show you what the apostles mean, they are not going against Jesus and they speak the truth. It's just that some people in the past didn't have understanding and they have tried to work out all out with their flesh and they have twisted the gospel to suit man. Just like the Jews did with the law. Except now we have Jesus as our example so we have no excuse!

I haven't read the UB yet, I don't know anything about it, Freelight has given me some links and I will have a look. But, I know that everything we need is in the Bible and God has made sure of that.

I am not of any religion either, we have house meetings and follow Jesus as he taught in the gospel which he preached and as the early apostles did. I see the apostles as strong men of God. Don't you?

God has helped me many times in my life. He as shown me that he is there and I have no doubt in him whatsoever, I have complete faith. And if we live by the will of God, we will lay down our lives and follow Jesus and others will see Christ in us.

I look at it like this, if Christ is our seed, then we will be in the image of him. Just as a natural seed produces a flower, then when it seeds and it goes into the soft ground it produces the same image as the original flower over and over again. And I see this is what those who are born of God are like, who's seed is Christ. Those truly born of God are in the image of Christ but we sin, but Christ who knew no sin, was in the express image of God.

And we don't belong to God through a denomination, the only way back to God is through Jesus, his way is the only way he is the truth as he is the life.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
By the way, those clouds that covered Moses are the same clouds that Jesus comes in.

Jesus will return....for a visit, It will likely be after his original gospel subdues the world. For now the gospel slumbers inside of the negative doctrines of blood, death and the laziness of the atonement belief system. Earth is not the home of Son, this world is just a brief tarrying place. The old apocalyptic beliefs about God smashing up the earth have also contaminated the positive gospel of faith, brotherhood and love.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And we don't belong to God through a denomination, the only way back to God is through Jesus, his way is the only way he is the truth as he is the life.

Yes, it seems that most Christians are so loyal to their own church, denomination or doctrines. Their passion should be to Jesus' teaching since we claim to be He is the Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.