The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhig

Joh 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
Joh 6:48 I am that bread of life.
Joh 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
Joh 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Joh 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
Joh 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
LA

Nothing there says that we can't eat from the tree of Life without the natural shed blood of Jesus on the natural cross.

I don't understand how people can't see it's not the natural blood? We can't drink his natural blood or eat his natural flesh! It's not Christ's natural flesh and blood that is saving us, it's his blood within, his life within, when we believe and take all of him into our hearts. And once we are born of God and walk in the Spirit, his life covers us, and our old life is seen no more, our old man is dead and mortality is swallowed up by life, and others see the life of Christ in and through us.

I agree with you on many things LA, but on this I don't, God doesn't need a human sacrifice to atone for sin. Jesus was a living sacrifice baring witness to the truth and through him we are saved, because he is the only way, he is the truth and his life is the only life, he lived it out perfectly, never sinning, and he is our perfect example to follow.

We are saved by the grace of God through faith, life saves not death!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
But do you know what the tree of Life is? I'm just wondering?

And where does it say in the Bible that we can't eat off the tree of Life without the shed blood of Jesus Christ? Thanks

The "bread of life" is the Living word of truth.

The "cup" of wine symbolized the outpouring of grace and truth, the Son and Father in one gift.

Pagans later combined it with their previously established blood drinking ritual.

The tree of life was literally a shrub brought to our evolved earth from Edentia 500,000 years ago when the Prince arrived with his staff of super mortals. While the Prince was a spiritual being and did not need to partake of the Tree of Life, his mortal staff did need to utilize the special energies from the shrub which augmented their duel circulatory systems and allowed them to sustain life indefinitely. At least that was true until the fall of the prince or "crafty beast". Roughly half of the staff of 100 joined the rebellion initiated by Lucifer, the fallen sovereign.

40,000 years ago Adam and Eve arrived. In a short time the Crafty beast managed to trip them up and sin. They also lost the use of the tree of life and eventually died of old age as man does.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
An awesome platform this is, for real lovers of wisdom to consider all that is shared, and let the spirit of truth lead them. Truth is living, dymanic.....corresponding and being recognized by the very spirit of God within (the thought-adjuster), since that very fragment of divinity is Deity, so it has all the original pre-personal qualities and attributes of 'God' himself which is later fused into the evolving soul if and when it puts on immortality, having attained survival status. This is further reflected in the 'conscience' which mirrors the law of God. - this 'conscience' is within every living soul, regardless of his exposure or learning of any religious laws, rules or moral precepts in a religiously formal context.

Therefore in this original creation of man is 'original goodness' and the power of 'discernment', wherein also man is given genuine free will, for the Universal Father has free will, the power of determination. In this way we reflect the original nature and faculties of soul which mirror the Spirit and can maximize these potentials to God's glory towards perfection. Remember Jesus calls us to "be perfect" in the Father's love, by showing the same kind of love to others, and in this do we be become perfect in God, as God (in our own sphere and form). As the divine nature is love, its will and motive for all creation is towards its flourishing, its positive evolution, growth, enhancement, multiplication, creative expression. In this we look to the OPEN FUTURE of all human potential and progress because it is God' grace and empowerment that makes all possible. - this is the creative purpose of life, the guiding motive of creation.
Beats us how you give the sleeping prophets so much credit for being possessed by unknown celestial beings to write ub while you discredit the apostles for being breathed by God to write the bible. Sad. Truthful angels are better than lying angels but you wouldn't know that. The Bible claims you wouldn't know that but the demons claim you would know that.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Predicts Peter's Denial
The apostles were imperfect men, the men who wrote the Bible books were imperfect men who never even claimed that their writings were perfect. Neither do the celestials who revealed the UB claim perfection. In fact they concede with humility that anything short of God himself can only be relatively perfect. Jesus made it clear that the apostles were quite capable of imperfection:

(Matthew 26:31-35; Mark 14:27-31; John 13:36-38)

31Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat. 32But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith will not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

33“Lord,” said Peter, “I am ready to go with You even to prison and to death.”

34But Jesus replied, “I tell you, Peter, the rooster will not crow today until you have denied three times that you know Me.”

"The cosmology of these revelations is not inspired. It is limited by our permission for the co-ordination and sorting of present-day knowledge. While divine or spiritual insight is a gift, human wisdom must evolve."

Caino

BANNED
Banned
"What a sorry sight for successive generations of the professed followers of Jesus to say, regarding their stewardship of divine truth: "Here, Master, is the truth you committed to us a hundred or a thousand years ago. We have lost nothing; we have faithfully preserved all you gave us; we have allowed no changes to be made in that which you taught us; here is the truth you gave us." But such a plea concerning spiritual indolence will not justify the barren steward of truth in the presence of the Master. In accordance with the truth committed to your hands will the Master of truth require a reckoning."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nothing there says that we can't eat from the tree of Life without the natural shed blood of Jesus on the natural cross.

I don't understand how people can't see it's not the natural blood? We can't drink his natural blood or eat his natural flesh! It's not Christ's natural flesh and blood that is saving us, it's his blood within, his life within, when we believe and take all of him into our hearts. And once we are born of God and walk in the Spirit, his life covers us, and our old life is seen no more, our old man is dead and mortality is swallowed up by life, and others see the life of Christ in and through us.

I agree with you on many things LA, but on this I don't, God doesn't need a human sacrifice to atone for sin. Jesus was a living sacrifice baring witness to the truth and through him we are saved, because he is the only way, he is the truth and his life is the only life, he lived it out perfectly, never sinning, and he is our perfect example to follow.

We are saved by the grace of God through faith, life saves not death!

Reconciliation of man to God was made through Christ death on the cross.

Just keep in mind that if you persuade one soul besides your own that they can partake of eternal life without the shed blood of Christ being necessary, then you both will not escape hell.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"What a sorry sight for successive generations of the professed followers of Jesus to say, regarding their stewardship of divine truth: "Here, Master, is the truth you committed to us a hundred or a thousand years ago. We have lost nothing; we have faithfully preserved all you gave us; we have allowed no changes to be made in that which you taught us; here is the truth you gave us." But such a plea concerning spiritual indolence will not justify the barren steward of truth in the presence of the Master. In accordance with the truth committed to your hands will the Master of truth require a reckoning."

The truths of the Bible are given the same thoughout 66 books and 40 authors.

The Bible is the inspired word of God, and mans mistakes do not change the overwhelming evidence of the constant unchanging truth.

Anyone who truly feeds on the living Word, and established in it, will not swallow the dead dry bones you get down your wicked throat, which you try to get others to swallow.

LA

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Soul pioneers unite.................

Soul pioneers unite.................

Beats us how you give the sleeping prophets so much credit for being possessed by unknown celestial beings to write ub while you discredit the apostles for being breathed by God to write the bible. Sad.

I accept the whole of open ended progressive revelation since the Spirit of God is free. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. I do not limit God to the Bible, since 'God' is INFINITE, and has brought all things into being from eternity, all dispensations. A 'dispensation' is a flowing out of 'God', and can include 'epochal revelations' as being dispensations give during certain time periods or cycles. Such is the way of Nature, which mirrors the ways of Spirit. The Eternal is ever revealing itself thru the dispensations of time, and still....time cannot contain the fullness of eternity. - the same goes for infinity......all that is finite, is only a mirrored image, fraction or limited expression of the infinite. Recognizing this is not 'sad', but an observation of wisdom.

Truthful angels are better than lying angels but you wouldn't know that. The Bible claims you wouldn't know that but the demons claim you would know that.

I trust 'God' in his infinite and unendending GOODNESS, so fear nothing. I am wholly encompassed by his omnipresence. There is nowhere where God is not, since his fullness fills all in all.

If you like to entertain 'demons' in your mentality, they exist nowhere else. I'd focus on the limitless LIGHT that God IS. - and enjoy its unfolding dimensions as a true soul pioneer. Otherwise, you're just another dogma trader ;)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

The Bible is the inspired word of God, and mans mistakes do not change the overwhelming evidence of the constant unchanging truth.

Anyone who truly feeds on the living Word, and established in it, will not swallow the dead dry bones you get down your wicked throat, which you try to get others to swallow.

LA

How can you limit or contain 'God' in a book or collection of books? 'God' is INFINITE.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I accept the whole of open ended progressive revelation since the Spirit of God is free. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. I do not limit God to the Bible, since 'God' is INFINITE, and has brought all things into being from eternity, all dispensations. A 'dispensation' is a flowing out of 'God', and can include 'epochal revelations' as being dispensations give during certain time periods or cycles. Such is the way of Nature, which mirrors the ways of Spirit. The Eternal is ever revealing itself thru the dispensations of time, and still....time cannot contain the fullness of eternity. - the same goes for infinity......all that is finite, is only a mirrored image, fraction or limited expression of the infinite. Recognizing this is not 'sad', but an observation of wisdom.

I trust 'God' in his infinite and unendending GOODNESS, so fear nothing. I am wholly encompassed by his omnipresence. There is nowhere where God is not, since his fullness fills all in all.

If you like to entertain 'demons' in your mentality, they exist nowhere else. I'd focus on the limitless LIGHT that God IS. - and enjoy its unfolding dimensions as a true soul pioneer. Otherwise, you're just another dogma trader ;)
Any scriptures?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I share alot of truths found in scripture and beyond.......

I share alot of truths found in scripture and beyond.......

Any scriptures?

If you have any biblical knowledge, you would be abe to relate to whatever truths or principles are being shared,...I do not need to post chapter and verse for every commentary I write. - its rather absurd an idea that one would need to. I speak from universal knowledge, and I will quote any reference from a book or author, when appropriate. Again, If your biblical knowledge is competent, you would 'recognize' and 'correlate' what is being shared.

~*~*~

lets review just from my last post what you apparently missed -

That 'God' is infinite is indicated in scriptures.

The idea of 'dispensations' is revealed in scriptures.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" is from the NT.

God's omnipresence is noted in scripture.

The idea of 'progressive revelation' is indicated in scripture.

> It would appear that your knowledge of basic teachings in the scriptures could use a little help ;)

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
If you have any biblical knowledge, you would be abe to relate to whatever truths or principles are being shared,...I do not need to post chapter and verse for every commentary I write. - its rather absurd an idea that one would need to. I speak from universal knowledge, and I will quote any reference from a book or author, when appropriate. Again, If your biblical knowledge is competent, you would 'recognize' and 'correlate' what is being shared.

~*~*~

lets review just from my last post what you apparently missed -

That 'God' is infinite is indicated in scriptures.

The idea of 'dispensations' is revealed in scriptures.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" is from the NT.

God's omnipresence is noted in scripture.

The idea of 'progressive revelation' is indicated in scripture.

> It would appear that your knowledge of basic teachings in the scriptures could use a little help ;)

You didn't recognize the bible was breathed by God.

2 Timothy 3:16-17*All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

16864915_749112695238465_1488268504827219399_n.jpg

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You didn't recognize the bible was breathed by God.

2 Timothy 3:16-17*All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

See here.

I recognize that the Bible contains truth (I've never denied that silly), and that some communications of truth can be more or less distorted by human imperfections.

Truth can be found and elaborated in scriptures, since religious writings are more or less inspired (and 'scriptures' here includes all inspired religious writings). No one is denying that. But because there is progressive revelation and because 'God' is INFINITE, no religious books, words or language can fully contain or ever completely or finally describe the infinite. Universal truths, religious precepts, ideals, concepts and values....always hold yes. But these will be progressively unfolded in greater fullness and comprehension as long as space and time exists for them to UNFOLD ;)

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
See here.

I recognize that the Bible contains truth (I've never denied that silly), and that some communications of truth can be more or less distorted by human imperfections.

Truth can be found and elaborated in scriptures, since religious writings are more or less inspired (and 'scriptures' here includes all inspired religious writings). No one is denying that. But because there is progressive revelation and because 'God' is INFINITE, no religious books, words or language can fully contain or ever completely or finally describe the infinite. Universal truths, religious precepts, ideals, concepts and values....always hold yes. But these will be progressively unfolded in greater fullness and comprehension as long as space and time exists for them to UNFOLD ;)
All truth.

marhig

Any scriptures?
There could have been many more books written about Christ Jesus and what he did.

John 21

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Yet they are not all written down, how can you limit the spirit of God to only be in the words in the Bible? How do you think the men in the Bible were able to write it? They wrote it by receiving revelation and inspiration from God. And God is a living God not a dead God he is with his people and he gives them progressive revelation by the breath of his spirit, he gives them wisdom, and understanding, and the more that we are willing to let go of our life in the flesh, and turn from this world, the stronger we become in God. The first will be last and the last will be first! And just as we are kept alive by our natural breath, we are kept spiritually alive by the breath of the Spirit.

God gives those who belong to him, what they need to speak when they need it, and guides them to do what they are to do in their hearts to do what right before him he speaks through our conscience, and opens up our understanding so that as we walk in the Spirit, he walks with us teaching and guiding us daily by the Spirit.

We can't contain God to one book, he is a living God and lives and is in the hearts of his people. The Bible is the written word of God, and God has everything that he wants to be in there, everything we need to bring us to him. But he isn't contained only there, he's living, cleansing the hearts within, refreshing, guiding, teaching and giving understanding and wisdom to those who belong to him every day!

Look at the apostles before and after they had received the Spirit, look at the difference. Once they were blessed with the Spirit and born of God, they came with power as God gave them a mouth to speak. And through Christ, they created more books. But, everything that God gives us must coincide with the Bible as God doesn't change!

marhig

Reconciliation of man to God was made through Christ death on the cross.

Just keep in mind that if you persuade one soul besides your own that they can partake of eternal life without the shed blood of Christ being necessary, then you both will not escape hell.

LA
I can talk until I'm blue in the face, but I can't show you. Only God can do that. I know that those verses regarding the cross, death and blood of Christ have a deeper meaning.

God doesn't need a human sacrifice to be crucified to save, he needed a living sacrifice and Jesus Christ was the perfect one, without spot or blemish, he was dead to the flesh and uncorrupted by this world and because of this, he was full of the Holy Spirit, he had the fullness of God bodily and he was in the express image of God. And he is still saving through his true church who are also living sacrifices, dead to their old man and alive in God dying daily so Christ can live in and through them. They are lively stones in the house of God, living by his will and our cornerstone is Christ.

Satan through wicked men crucified Christ Jesus, it's not a holy and wonderful thing to do to him, it was wicked and cruel and the cross should not by worshipped as people do. It's a murder weapon that was used to kill the holy son of the living God, the Prince of peace who did no sin. Jesus Christ wasn't put to death on the cross to save us. He was put to death in the flesh yet alive in God to save us!

1 Peter 3

For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Also Jesus Christ was saving by the grace of God through faith, before he died on the cross. Life saves not death!

God doesn't put the sinless to death through wicked men who's father is the devil. God puts sinful men to death through the sinless man who's father is God!

marhig

The "bread of life" is the Living word of truth.

The "cup" of wine symbolized the outpouring of grace and truth, the Son and Father in one gift.

Pagans later combined it with their previously established blood drinking ritual.

The tree of life was literally a shrub brought to our evolved earth from Edentia 500,000 years ago when the Prince arrived with his staff of super mortals. While the Prince was a spiritual being and did not need to partake of the Tree of Life, his mortal staff did need to utilize the special energies from the shrub which augmented their duel circulatory systems and allowed them to sustain life indefinitely. At least that was true until the fall of the prince or "crafty beast". Roughly half of the staff of 100 joined the rebellion initiated by Lucifer, the fallen sovereign.

40,000 years ago Adam and Eve arrived. In a short time the Crafty beast managed to trip them up and sin. They also lost the use of the tree of life and eventually died of old age as man does.
The tree of Life isn't a natural tree, just as the tree of knowledge of good and evil isn't a natural tree either!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

How can you limit or contain 'God' in a book or collection of books? 'God' is INFINITE.

There you are freelight, you are unable to hear the voice of the author in His writings.

You are cut off from God by your rejection of the shed blood of Christ to reconcile you to God.

Notaclue

Any scriptures?

Eph.4:6 one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.

over all and through all and in all.

1King.8:26 And now, O God of Israel, let thy word, I pray thee, be verified, which thou spakest unto thy servant David my father.
27But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee;

Peace.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

I can talk until I'm blue in the face, but I can't show you. Only God can do that. I know that those verses regarding the cross, death and blood of Christ have a deeper meaning.

God doesn't need a human sacrifice to be crucified to save, he needed a living sacrifice and Jesus Christ was the perfect one, without spot or blemish, he was dead to the flesh and uncorrupted by this world and because of this, he was full of the Holy Spirit, he had the fullness of God bodily and he was in the express image of God. And he is still saving through his true church who are also living sacrifices, dead to their old man and alive in God dying daily so Christ can live in and through them. They are lively stones in the house of God, living by his will and our cornerstone is Christ.

Satan through wicked men crucified Christ Jesus, it's not a holy and wonderful thing to do to him, it was wicked and cruel and the cross should not by worshipped as people do. It's a murder weapon that was used to kill the holy son of the living God, the Prince of peace who did no sin. Jesus Christ wasn't put to death on the cross to save us. He was put to death in the flesh yet alive in God to save us!

1 Peter 3

For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Also Jesus Christ was saving by the grace of God through faith, before he died on the cross. Life saves not death!

God doesn't put the sinless to death through wicked men who's father is the devil. God puts sinful men to death through the sinless man who's father is God!

Without the death of Christ you could not have any life.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.