500 Gazillion earth years from now!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Wiz, have you become an honorary Urantian yet? It comes with a
specialized sonic ray gun (batteries not included) and a secret decoder
ring!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Freelight, Caino, and WizofOoze ought to start their own Urantian club on TOL?
They could call it; "The Urantian Threesome?" It kind of has a ring to it, don't ya
think?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
175:1.3 “Many of you have dared to believe my teachings and have already entered into the joy and liberty of the consciousness of sonship with God. And you will bear me witness that I have offered this same sonship with God to all the Jewish nation, even to these very men who now seek my destruction. And even now would my Father receive these blinded teachers and these hypocritical leaders if they would only turn to him and accept his mercy. Even now it is not too late for this people to receive the word of heaven and to welcome the Son of Man.

175:1.4 “My Father has long dealt in mercy with this people. Generation after generation have we sent our prophets to teach and warn them, and generation after generation have they killed these heaven-sent teachers. And now do your willful high priests and stubborn rulers go right on doing this same thing. As Herod brought about the death of John, you likewise now make ready to destroy the Son of Man.

175:1.5 “As long as there is a chance that the Jews will turn to my Father and seek salvation, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will keep his hands of mercy outstretched toward you; but when you have once filled up your cup of impenitence, and when once you have finally rejected my Father’s mercy, this nation will be left to its own counsels, and it shall speedily come to an inglorious end. This people was called to become the light of the world, to show forth the spiritual glory of a God-knowing race, but you have so far departed from the fulfillment of your divine privileges that your leaders are about to commit the supreme folly of all the ages in that they are on the verge of finally rejecting the gift of God to all men and for all ages — the revelation of the love of the Father in heaven for all his creatures on earth." UB 1955

Status
Not open for further replies.