The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhig

Here in this topic, urantians claims God didn't breathe his words in the 66 book bible but written by men without being lead by the holy spirit. The celestial beings told thier sleeping false prophet that the apostles made lots of errors writing the scriptures . You need to pay attention to the dark work that blinds those that arts not faithful. They don't know what the scriptures are cause they - are deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).- are full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).- are unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).- are helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).- are dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).- are by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).- are a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

It don't take a lot of intelligence to believe what God wrote about them.

In this topic, you didn't understand dark intelligence. You attacked the faithfuls who protects God's Words.

Great you stood up to God's words in your reply but the urantians will destruct it every chance they get and you're helping them.

Well as I said, haven't read it. And to me, Gods faithfuls are those who do his will following Jesus, and not what denomination they attend!

There is only one way and that's through Jesus and Jesus isn't a denomination! And there are many that are full of evil that attend mainstream Christan churches!

marhig

Jesus will return....for a visit, It will likely be after his original gospel subdues the world. For now the gospel slumbers inside of the negative doctrines of blood, death and the laziness of the atonement belief system. Earth is not the home of Son, this world is just a brief tarrying place. The old apocalyptic beliefs about God smashing up the earth have also contaminated the positive gospel of faith, brotherhood and love.

Christ has already returned, he did so in that generation!

I have never been a member of any church, so I had a bit of a shock when I read what people said here. I was mostly taken aback by people saying the gospel starts at the cross, totally bypassing the teachings and life of Jesus to preach a gospel that's not the truth.

They have turned the truth into a lie, and only Satan would teach that we can sin and live!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
They don't believe God carved the tablets with his own fingers.

The Bible was written and rewritten by men. Each time they redid it, they left clues of the original, they kept creating a mess. So today when Bible worshipers claim God wrote all the Bible they make fools of themselves.

Look at the mess of the two different versions of the tablets:

"Why are the ten commandments in Exodus 34 different?

"The first stone tablets with the ten commandments were smashed by Moses, so God created a second set of stone tablets that were supposed to contain the same commandments as the smashed tablets. But the actual text of the second set of commandments that follows in Exodus 34 is different from the original commandments."

Why is this second set different from the original ten commandments?

Exodus 34 (KJ21)
And the LORD said unto Moses, "Hew thee two tablets of stone like unto the first, and I will write upon these tablets the words that were in the first tablets which thou brokest.

[...]

11Observe thou that which I command thee this day. Behold, I drive out before thee the Amorite and the Canaanite, and the Hittite and the Perizzite, and the Hivite and the Jebusite.

12Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee.

13But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their Asherah poles.

14For thou shalt worship no other god; for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God,

15lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee and thou eat of his sacrifice,

16and thou take their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods.

17"Thou shalt make thee no molten gods.

18"The Feast of Unleavened Bread shalt thou keep. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, as I commanded thee, in the time of the month of Abib; for in the month of Abib thou camest out from Egypt.

19"All that openeth the womb is Mine, and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.

20But the firstling of an *** thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before Me empty.

21"Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest; in plowing time and in harvest thou shalt rest.

22And thou shalt observe the Feast of Weeks of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the Feast of Ingathering at the year's end.

23Thrice in the year shall all your menchildren appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel.

24For I will cast out the nations before thee and enlarge thy borders; neither shall any man desire thy land when thou shalt go up to appear before the LORD thy God thrice in the year.

25"Thou shalt not offer the blood of My sacrifice with leaven, neither shall the sacrifice of the Feast of the Passover be left until the morning.

26The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not boil a kid in his mother's milk."

27And the LORD said unto Moses, "Write thou these words, for according to the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel."
28And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he neither ate bread nor drank water. And He wrote upon the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.

God isn't a mess, he didn't write the Bible, man did.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Christ has already returned, he did so in that generation!

I have never been a member of any church, so I had a bit of a shock when I read what people said here. I was mostly taken aback by people saying the gospel starts at the cross, totally bypassing the teachings and life of Jesus to preach a gospel that's not the truth.

They have turned the truth into a lie, and only Satan would teach that we can sin and live!

I have no faith in a Satan God.

Jesus returned in spirit, as he said, but one day he will return in person for a visit.

marhig

I have no faith in a Satan God.

Jesus returned in spirit, as he said, but one day he will return in person for a visit.
Those born of God are the people that Christ returns in! We are the flesh he comes back in, we are the enemies that are made to be his footstool. We are an enemy to God until we believe, have faith, and are born anew walking in the spirit doing Gods will. Then once we live by the will of God, we are enemies no more but we are brothers as sisters in Christ.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Those born of God are the people that Christ returns in! We are the flesh he comes back in, we are the enemies that are made to be his footstool. We are an enemy to God until we believe, have faith, and are born anew walking in the spirit doing Gods will. Then once we live by the will of God, we are enemies no more but we are brothers as sisters in Christ.

Ok, that's your sincere belief. I believe those born of spirit are saved by faith and Jesus is a real person who will really return for a real visit and then go back to his real home.

marhig

So yo don't believe Jesus will rein the earth with the elect for a millennium?
Jesus' kingdom isn't of this world, he had no interest in it when Satan offered it to him the first time and he isn't interested in a natural kingdom now either. Christ is over Gods spiritual kingdom and those born of God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' kingdom isn't of this world, he had no interest in it when Satan offered it to him the first time and he isn't interested in a natural kingdom now either. Christ is over Gods spiritual kingdom and those born of God.

Reighning the earth for a millennium is cleansing of this filthy world and it is not happening now.

marhig

Reighning the earth for a millennium is cleansing of this filthy world and it is not happening now.
It's happening to me, my heart is being cleansed everyday. Meshak, there is a natural and a spiritual.

Remember Jesus said the Prince of this world comes and he has nothing in me, this world is not anything to do with Jesus, that's why Satan could offer him all the kingdom's of it and Jesus wasn't interested. This world is of Satan and so are the works of it. Jesus' kingdom isn't of this world, Jesus said of his disciples in his prayer to God, they are not of this world as I am not of this world. His disciples were a part of his kingdom not the kingdom's of this world. When we walk in the spirit we are taken out of this world and it should mean nothing to us anymore, we should be more interested in doing Gods will and being a part of his true kingdom which is the new Jerusalem.

And remember, a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day to the Lord.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's happening to me, my heart is being cleansed everyday. Meshak, there is a natural and a spiritual.

Remember Jesus said the Prince of this world comes and he has nothing in me, this world is not anything to do with Jesus, that's why Satan could offer him all the kingdom's of it and Jesus wasn't interested. This world is of Satan and so are the works of it. Jesus' kingdom isn't of this world, Jesus said of his disciples in his prayer to God, they are not of this world as I am not of this world. His disciples were a part of his kingdom not the kingdom's of this world. When we walk in the spirit we are taken out of this world and it should mean nothing to us anymore, we should be more interested in doing Gods will and being a part of his true kingdom which is the new Jerusalem.

And remember, a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day to the Lord.

The world is not peaceful. The earth will be paradise.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Marhig,

here is paradise earth that Christians are looking forward to:

Isaiah 65:17-25
King James Version (KJV)
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 2:4 He will judge between the nations, And will decide concerning many peoples; And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning-hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war any more.

Revelation 21 A New Heaven and a New Earth
Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
STOP the insanity.......

STOP the insanity.......

I haven't read the UB yet, I don't know anything about it, Freelight has given me some links and I will have a look. But, I know that everything we need is in the Bible and God has made sure of that.

Greeting marhig and all :)

I just wanted to add this formal response to GM who currently is continuing to spread false information about me and the UB, most recently in the chatbox here. He's been corrected many times but continues his bearing false witness. This is typical of some - Go here :thumb: - what I find amazing is he and TB here, as of lately are the only ones going on about the urantia book, bringing it up, when I hardly bring it up anywhere, but mostly here (in the appropriate thread), and will of course reference or quote some passages of it if it pertains to the subject being discussed. The UB is only one of many religious texts that I read and enjoy expounding on.

When misguided individuals go on about the UB being a 'UFO Cult' :crackup: - I give them this link (u can 2).

Also marhig,...do you have a laptop or desktop computer, or a larger tablet? I just wonder how some people engage the full features of the discussion forum here, on a little smartphone, It would seem constrained a bit or limited with small screen and limited options, but I don't know,....I don't have or use a smartphone, and have full command at my desktop here :) - beyond that I have a few kindle fire tablets I use when away my 'terminal'. I don't even care much for the TOL mobile app on my smaller 7" kindle tablets,...and usually just go to the full format version online.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At 21 years old, I was lost in addiction and suicidal, I had a spiritual rebirth one day alone in my apartment, I've never had a drug or drink since. I'm saved. That was 31 years ago. I went to a 12 step organization wherein I have been a consistent member. At 21 I began my search for truth, I'm still searching for truth and growing in truth. I trust God the Father and in his Son who I see as the Father of our local creation.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

You never have been added to the church.

I have known other men to be set free from anger etc, but they never could hear the gospel of Christ after that.

Many after death experiences are like that.

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

You have no testimony of Christ.

LA

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
"I desire mercy, and not sacrifice"

"I desire mercy, and not sacrifice"

There you are freelight, you are unable to hear the voice of the author in His writings.

You are cut off from God by your rejection of the shed blood of Christ to reconcile you to God.

My commentary on the blood of Christ stands,...it holds a deeper esoteric, metaphorical meaning, I don't take it so 'literal', The UB's view which also covers the 'Eucharist' can be accessed here, see all links :) - just like the flesh and blood he offers us is 'spiritual food', these things are 'symbolic', obviously.

Asides from passages in the bible alone, if you want to limit your theology only to its 'canon', blood sacrifices were only 'provisionary' and its questionable whether they were really instituted by 'God', but likely carry overs and adopted rituals taken from Babylonian rites learned during the time of their captivity. Remember most of the prophets reject the carnal animal sacrificial system (gone awry) and her often turned corrupt priesthood! - in fact the Essene branch withdrew further away from the sacrificial system of the Temple-tenders because of their legalism and false religious piety often in cahoots with the foreign powers that lorded over them. It became about 'money' as the rich could afford better sacrifices and animals, which kept the religious system going strong. - and more innocent animals could be slaughtered as wickedness grew more and more, since after all,...you could just offer sacrifices which is why some early gospels said "sacrifices do not avail, they only increase the offense or condemnation". - And the voice of other prophets confirm,...." I desire mercy and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God over burnt offerings".

Remember Jesus drove the money-changers out of the temple with a zealous passion for God's house, which is to be a house of PRAYER (which fosters genuine repentance), and not meant to be a house of slaughter???? God would have a house CLEANED from blood, and one where true sacrifices of broken hearts and contrite spirits adorn his altar, and the offering up of the fruit of the lips, as the true sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving in his courts. This is what God desires, which can occur without bloodshed. All this needless killing and bloodshed! it is inhumane, to say the least. - so I question this 'god' who demands such, for the God and Father of the Lord Jesus would appear to be a different God altogether, hence why some early sects rejected YHWH as a brazen war-lord, jealous god who demanded war and blood, and deemed him a demiurge! - but this is another subject...with its own historical developments which cover in our Gnostic and Essene studies.

More to come.......

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eve had sex with Cain's real father who was a superior man, pleasing to the eye, from the Nodite tribe. She was persuaded by the crafty beast that it would help speed up regeneration of our fallen, backward world.

You have fallen for lies from satan.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My commentary on the blood of Christ stands,...it holds a deeper esoteric, metaphorical meaning, I don't take it so 'literal', The UB's view which also covers the 'Eucharist' can be accessed here, see all links :) - just like the flesh and blood he offers us is 'spiritual food', these things are 'symbolic', obviously.

Asides from passages in the bible alone, if you want to limit your theology only to its 'canon', blood sacrifices were only 'provisionary' and its questionable whether they were really instituted by 'God', but likely carry overs and adopted rituals taken from Babylonian rites learned during the time of their captivity. Remember most of the prophets reject the carnal animal sacrificial system (gone awry) and her often turned corrupt priesthood! - in fact the Essene branch withdrew further away from the sacrificial system of the Temple-tenders because of their legalism and false religious piety often in cahoots with the foreign powers that lorded over them. It became about 'money' as the rich could afford better sacrifices and animals, which kept the religious system going strong. - and more innocent animals could be slaughtered as wickedness grew more and more, since after all,...you could just offer sacrifices which is why some early gospels said "sacrifices do not avail, they only increase the offense or condemnation". - And the voice of other prophets confirm,...." I desire mercy and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God over burnt offerings".

Remember Jesus drove the money-changers out of the temple with a zealous passion for God's house, which is to be a house of PRAYER (which fosters genuine repentance), and not meant to be a house of slaughter???? God would have a house CLEANED from blood, and one where true sacrifices of broken hearts and contrite spirits adorn his altar, and the offering up of the fruit of the lips, as the true sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving in his courts. This is what God desires, which can occur without bloodshed. All this needless killing and bloodshed! it is inhumane, to say the least. - so I question this 'god' who demands such, for the God and Father of the Lord Jesus would appear to be a different God altogether, hence why some early sects rejected YHWH as a brazen war-lord, jealous god who demanded war and blood, and deemed him a demiurge! - but this is another subject...with its own historical developments which cover in our Gnostic and Essene studies.

More to come.......

You deny the atoning work of the blood of Christ.

You do not understand it, and hide behind the wickedness of other men to justify your own rejection of Jesus Christ.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.