The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

These typical knee-jerk reactions are infantile, reflecting more ignorance and religious egotism.
Your own infantile egotistical reactions out of religious darkness is pathetic, and would be knee-slapping funny, if your soul weren't in the balance, found wanting.
Nothing new under the sun.
Amen.
Such ignorance dies hard, but can be remedied thru intellectual honesty, unbiased research and continued education. - until then, its the same ole song on 'repeat'.
Yes, you're simply repeating the same lie that was first told in Eden: "Hath God said..." over and over. It gets old.
'Repenting' is having another mind or changing one's mind towards a better path or higher way of thinking and being,....which only an open inquiring mind and interested spirit can assume, since it is always looking to learn more and expand consciousness. However, when the mind is shut and clogged with religious beliefs and dogmas, it is harder to break thru to the light, but it can be done.
No, it can't, you only puff yourself up with your vain ramblings, pretending to understand and represent Truths from The Word of God. One can only truly repent when God grants repentance. It is His Gift. He seems to have withheld it from you, probably due to your preference for childish ignorance. It's only when you recognize that your own works will never save you, and only The Blood of The Lamb can cleanse away your sin that you will have repentance. Wallowing in the mire, like you're doing, only makes you dirtier.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
cosmic synthesis...............

cosmic synthesis...............

Your own infantile egotistical reactions out of religious darkness is pathetic, and would be knee-slapping funny, if your soul weren't in the balance, found wanting.Amen.Yes, you're simply repeating the same lie that was first told in Eden: "Hath God said..." over and over. It gets old.No, it can't, you only puff yourself up with your vain ramblings, pretending to understand and represent Truths from The Word of God. One can only truly repent when God grants repentance. It is His Gift. He seems to have withheld it from you, probably due to your preference for childish ignorance. It's only when you recognize that your own works will never save you, and only The Blood of The Lamb can cleanse away your sin that you will have repentance. Wallowing in the mire, like you're doing, only makes you dirtier.

Back to ignore.

In respect to Caino and the thread's purpose will standby for assistance, as well on the older Urantia thread,.... holding court :)

Its liberating to know that Infinite Intelligence is so much greater than anything we can think or imagine, yet He inspires our imagination to reach for the stars.

In-joy!

pj

Charity

Dude, like totally, you need to read up on the masters teaching. Its obvious that you have not read the UB nor the Bible.

NIV

Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us

Mark 9:40

38"Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."

39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40for whoever is not against us is for us.

41I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.

Caino

10 out OF ten!! C smile

"but"! still, I sit there very concerned about Benny an his jet,
last time he came down under he took THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS home. .sack of wedding rings jewels, anything That wasn't bolted down secure at the time he marvels the creatures right out of their interlect, poor believers. An No One stops HIM!. lawlessness IS respected as the universal authority. that same authority will knee jerk anything that rises above its angels in bushes, chariots heading to heaven, blood rivers, flat earth to flood.

OMEGA

CAINO-SOUP said
[ Only when there is no 'human' source to draw from do the alleged superhuman authors resort to their own information, and sometimes it is unexpected and bizarre information indeed. ]

Hey Torontonian, don't be a SUCKER for the Demon Hype.
I have studied all there diatribe and it is all BUNK , a mixture of half truths and Lies. So don't get suckered in to there Demonistic psycho-babel.

Satan has deceived the Whole World up until Christ comes again to bring Truth.
=================================================

fzappa13

Joe: "Are you telling me I should come out of the closet now, Mr. Ron?"

L. Ron Hoover: "No my son! You must go into the closet..."

Joe: "What?"

L. Ron Hoover: "...And you will have...heh....a lot of fun! That's where they all have, so if you want an appliance to love you, you'll have to go in there and get you one."

Joe: "Well, that seems simple enough..."

L. Ron Hoover: "Yes, but if you want a really good one, you'll have to learn a foreign language."

Joe: "Like German, for instance?"

L. Ron Hoover: "That's right. A lot of really cute ones come from over there..."

Quoted from "A Token of My Extreme" by Frank Zappa. :noid:

Well ... you know I couldn't let that one go without a salute ... FZ had a special place in his heart for L. Ron Hubbard and it saw him weaving him in and out of one of my personal favorites amongst his musical efforts, "Joe's Garage".

... now where is my Telefunkin U47 ... with leather ...?

Nick_A

In Love there is no fear. All inspired writing is 'channeled' and subject to inspection :) - 'God' uses human vessels, minds and vehicles to share light, knowledge, truth according to man's capacity during whatever dispensation.

Life is a learning adventure and we are not alone in the Universe,

pj

The Ways ask us to raise our quality of consciusness for the sake of "understanding." Channeling is just the resuts of higher impressions on the lower part of our collective presence and since the lower cannot understand the higher, everything becomes distorted as it must.

The degree of harm a person can do to themselves practicing channeling is directly proportional to how seriously they take it.

The smartest thing you can do is run from whatever is the result of channeling. It appears oh so wonderful but it does bite and believe me, you don't want to be bitten.

Charity

Channeling... the confused2.. are we seed for the body, or the body given to the seed?

Our Belief is the core of being, We see things as we are, We don't seem to see things as possible any other way. (sown)
Jhn 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. (channeling)

the worlds longest war! every one that seems to suport Jesus must have him on their team. All seed feels the depth of emotions, his "saving grace" that confirms as evidence to stand firm while distressed at the differing truths that have comforted others that they are now sugesting you are the one serving another father. basic, an all round offensive.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
THE GIFT OF REVELATION

Revelation is evolutionary but always progressive. Down through the ages of a world's history, the revelations of religion are ever-expanding and successively more enlightening. It is the mission of revelation to sort and censor the successive religions of evolution. But if revelation is to exalt and upstep the religions of evolution, then must such divine visitations portray teachings which are not too far removed from the thought and reactions of the age in which they are presented. Thus must and does revelation always keep in touch with evolution. Always must the religion of revelation be limited by man's capacity of receptivity.

But regardless of apparent connection or derivation, the religions of revelation are always characterized by a belief in some Deity of final value and in some concept of the survival of personality identity after death.

Evolutionary religion is sentimental, not logical. It is man's reaction to belief in a hypothetical ghost-spirit world—the human belief-reflex, excited by the realization and fear of the unknown. Revelatory religion is propounded by the real spiritual world; it is the response of the superintellectual cosmos to the mortal hunger to believe in, and depend upon, the universal Deities. Evolutionary religion pictures the circuitous gropings of humanity in quest of truth; revelatory religion is that very truth.

There have been many events of religious revelation but only five of epochal significance. These were as follows:

[500,000 BC "The prince of this world" arrived.

200,000 BC The prince fell into sin lead by his superior, a local universe administrator Lucifer along with his assistent Satan. ]

Caino

The Dalamatian teachings. The true concept of the First Source and Center was first promulgated on Urantia by the one hundred corporeal members of Prince Caligastia's staff. This expanding revelation of Deity went on for more than three hundred thousand years until it was suddenly terminated by the planetary secession and the disruption of the teaching regime. Except for the work of Van, the influence of the Dalamatian revelation was practically lost to the whole world. Even the Nodites had forgotten this truth by the time of Adam's arrival. Of all who received the teachings of the one hundred, the red men held them longest, but the idea of the Great Spirit was but a hazy concept in Amerindian religion when contact with Christianity greatly clarified and strengthened it.

[37,924 years ago]

The Edenic teachings. Adam and Eve again portrayed the concept of the Father of all to the evolutionary peoples. The disruption of the first Eden halted the course of the Adamic revelation before it had ever fully started. But the aborted teachings of Adam were carried on by the Sethite priests, and some of these truths have never been entirely lost to the world. The entire trend of Levantine religious evolution was modified by the teachings of the Sethites. But by 2500 B.C. mankind had largely lost sight of the revelation sponsored in the days of Eden.

[3,983years ago]

Melchizedek of Salem. This emergency Son of Nebadon inaugurated the third revelation of truth on Urantia. The cardinal precepts of his teachings were trust and faith. He taught trust in the omnipotent beneficence of God and proclaimed that faith was the act by which men earned God's favor. His teachings gradually commingled with the beliefs and practices of various evolutionary religions and finally developed into those theologic systems present on Urantia at the opening of the first millennium after Christ.

[2,017years ago]

Jesus of Nazareth. Christ Michael presented for the fourth time to Urantia the concept of God as the Universal Father, and this teaching has generally persisted ever since. The essence of his teaching was love and service, the loving worship which a creature son voluntarily gives in recognition of, and response to, the loving ministry of God his Father; the freewill service which such creature sons bestow upon their brethren in the joyous realization that in this service they are likewise serving God the Father.

[1911-34...printed 55']

The Urantia Papers. The papers, of which this is one, constitute the most recent presentation of truth to the mortals of Urantia. These papers differ from all previous revelations, for they are not the work of a single universe personality but a composite presentation by many beings. But no revelation short of the attainment of the Universal Father can ever be complete. All other celestial ministrations are no more than partial, transient, and practically adapted to local conditions in time and space. While such admissions as this may possibly detract from the immediate force and authority of all revelations, the time has arrived on Urantia when it is advisable to make such frank statements, even at the risk of weakening the future influence and authority of this, the most recent of the revelations of truth to the mortal races of Urantia.

Caino

Aimiel

Its liberating to know that Infinite Intelligence is so much greater than anything we can think or imagine, yet He inspires our imagination to reach for the stars.
It's even more liberating to know The One Who knows everything personally, and to be freed from sin. :thumb:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
10 out OF ten!! C smile

"but"! still, I sit there very concerned about Benny an his jet,
last time he came down under he took THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS home. .sack of wedding rings jewels, anything That wasn't bolted down secure at the time he marvels the creatures right out of their interlect, poor believers. An No One stops HIM!. lawlessness IS respected as the universal authority. that same authority will knee jerk anything that rises above its angels in bushes, chariots heading to heaven, blood rivers, flat earth to flood.

If "Benny" was forbidden to peddle his goods then more might be lost as they would suspect fraud by the very authorities tasked to obstruct his freedom to make a fool of himself! Lucifer was allowed to rebel, Gods wisdom will eventually prove why.

Caino

Aimiel

THE GIFT OF REVELATION

Revelation is evolutionary but always progressive.
God has revealed His Son, Who makes it possible to have a relationship with God again, which lasts forever. The UB is false teaching and poison for your mind, designed to lull you to sleep on your way to hell. God wants you to wake up and turn around 180° and start heading for Heaven. He reveals His Truth to everyone (all who will listen).

Charity

If "Benny" was forbidden to peddle his goods then more might be lost as they would suspect fraud by the very authorities tasked to obstruct his freedom to make a fool of himself! Lucifer was allowed to rebel, Gods wisdom will eventually prove why.

Caino

SMILE
"The greatest remedy for anger is delay." or anger is a cause for delay? Lucifers will eventually prove why God is wise?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
SMILE
"The greatest remedy for anger is delay." or anger is a cause for delay? Lucifers will eventually prove why God is wise?

"The very fact that an evil-doing creature can actually choose to do wrong—commit sin—establishes the fact of free-willness and fully justifies any length delay in the execution of justice provided the extended mercy might conduce to repentance and rehabilitation."

If Benny knows he's a fraud then our loving and merciful God will afford him time to repent.

Caino

OMEGA

CAINO-WORMS :singer:

YOU ARE IN THE DEPTHS OF SATAN THE DECEIVER:devil:

Re 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira,

as many as have not this doctrine,

and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak;:devil:

I will put upon you none other burden.
==============================

Caino

BANNED
Banned
CAINO-WORMS :singer:

YOU ARE IN THE DEPTHS OF SATAN THE DECEIVER:devil:

Re 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira,

as many as have not this doctrine,

and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak;:devil:

I will put upon you none other burden.
==============================

Satan is a cigar butt! He's gone; he was defeated by Christ and even then had not the power to invade the sanctity of men and women lest they were mentally unstable to begin with.

No, today people blame their own selfish hearts, their own instincts gone awry; they blame this imaginary devil figure for their own behavior.

OMEGA, put away the Halloween costume, stop trying to scare little children with all the crap taught by false preachers (who have nothing better to teach other then fear of an imaginary Hell), men who are very sick inside and attracted to the ego feeding position of a so called "preacher".

Caino

Aimiel

Just another version of the first lie, "Hath God said...?" You're just like your father, Caino. :devil:

Aimiel

While I can't endorse the obvious plagiarism that the title of this thread holds; I can't help but agree with the sentiment: the Great Urantia Revelation is dead. :thumb:

Hal Lindsay's book, "The Late Great Planet Earth," holds far more truth than any Urantia book ever has, but that's not saying much for Hal, since a one-sentence paragraph has the capacity for holding more truth than UB.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
"But the spies did not have long to wait for their opportunity to accuse Jesus and his associates of Sabbath breaking. As the company passed along the narrow road, the waving wheat, which was just then ripening, was near at hand on either side, and some of the apostles, being hungry, plucked the ripe grain and ate it. It was customary for travelers to help themselves to grain as they passed along the road, and therefore no thought of wrongdoing was attached to such conduct. But the spies seized upon this as a pretext for assailing Jesus. When they saw Andrew rub the grain in his hand, they went up to him and said: "Do you not know that it is unlawful to pluck and rub the grain on the Sabbath day?" And Andrew answered: "But we are hungry and rub only sufficient for our needs; and since when did it become sinful to eat grain on the Sabbath day?" But the Pharisees answered: "You do no wrong in eating, but you do break the law in plucking and rubbing out the grain between your hands; surely your Master would not approve of such acts." Then said Andrew: "But if it is not wrong to eat the grain, surely the rubbing out between our hands is hardly more work than the chewing of the grain, which you allow; wherefore do you quibble over such trifles?" When Andrew intimated that they were quibblers, they were indignant, and rushing back to where Jesus walked along, talking to Matthew, they protested, saying: "Behold, Teacher, your apostles do that which is unlawful on the Sabbath day; they pluck, rub, and eat the grain. We are sure you will command them to cease." And then said Jesus to the accusers: "You are indeed zealous for the law, and you do well to remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy; but did you never read in the Scripture that, one day when David was hungry, he and they who were with him entered the house of God and ate the showbread, which it was not lawful for anyone to eat save the priests? and David also gave this bread to those who were with him. And have you not read in our law that it is lawful to do many needful things on the Sabbath day? And shall I not, before the day is finished, see you eat that which you have brought along for the needs of this day? My good men, you do well to be zealous for the Sabbath, but you would do better to guard the health and well-being of your fellows. I declare that the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. And if you are here present with us to watch my words, then will I openly proclaim that the Son of Man is lord even of the Sabbath."

The Pharisees were astonished and confounded by his words of discernment and wisdom. For the remainder of the day they kept by themselves and dared not ask any more questions. " UB

Caino

Status
Not open for further replies.