The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Nice to be cordial, but you still need to work on your 'language' (rhema).....

Nice to be cordial, but you still need to work on your 'language' (rhema).....

What you don't realize is what underlies all of this for everyone.

Rhema and the hearing of it is a hypostasis transforming a hypostasis. Hypostasis is the foundational underlying absolute assured substantial reality of existence. All human "beings" are an ousia (essence) underlied by a hypostasis (substance).

Rhema is the thing spoken about. The substance (hypostasis) of thought and speech. Faith is the substance (hypostasis) that comes by hearing (hearkening) to the rhema. That faith is the determinant in the qualitative existence of the hypostasis underlying the ousia.

Whatever one has heard in written or vocalized form, has determined their hypostasis. The human hypostasis in conjoined to whatever hypostasis of faith has come from whatever rhema.

You wouldn't just "BE". Your qualitative existence of "being" has been determined by whatever rhema you've heard. And it began after your conception at about four months gestational in the womb, and has continued to this day.

You're a product of rhema, whether you can ever recognize it or not. You just can't ever really know what rhema is in this context for several reasons.

That's why you've searched high and low. You've never found the one rhema that obviates the fallacy of all others.

Despite my bluntness, I truly grieve for your continuous death in all these things that you mistake for life. You're heard as much false rhema as anyone who's ever lived. I'm more sad for you than anything else.

But hey... I must be off ignore, or you clicked on my post. How 'bout that. Maybe the one true hypostasis of the one true Rhema will have its audience by grace to bring the true hypostasis of faith in your heart. That would be glorious.

Ponder these things if you dare.

Thoughts considered, as long as you also thoughtfully consider my commentary, insights and points of view concerning the subject, in fairness and respect.

I find it deplorable and unnecessary to refer to the UB, or any other religious/philosophical works, principles or schools of thought that another person may find 'useful' or of value at any point in their spiritual journey as 'fecal matter' and other such 'sick' terms. Its crude, unscholarly and despicable. Why the need to use such gross terms? How would you like your special brand of theology, metaphysics, philosophy or religious book (Bible) to be called 'fecal matter'? that's sickening really.

This shows your 'rhema' has some pretty foul and vulgar elements in it, that make up your psyche and reflect (as a mirror) your concepts of 'God' and 'religion', poo-pooing on anything you find 'different' or 'adversarial' to it. Its uncalled for. Period. It does nothing to envalue or prove your own views as 'better' or more correct, in fact the very language actually demeans your person and shows your own 'mentality' comes from a 'foul' place. Its offensive.

Moving along.....

~*~*~

If you've read the first 12 papers, what in them do you find that is valueless? Can specify anything in particular? Its teaching on the nature/character/attributes of 'God' is magnificent and awe-inspiring, building upon and enhancing the previous revelations and records of our religious heritage within all world religious traditions.

I've posted & archived the first 12 papers in audio-video format here for those interested in audible reading of the text.

UB website directory and resources

pj

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thoughts considered, as long as you also thoughtfully consider my commentary, insights and points of view concerning the subject, in fairness and respect.

I just find it deplorable and unnecessary to refer to the UB, or any other religious/philosophical works, principles or schools of thought that another person may find 'useful' or of value at any point in their spiritual journey as 'fecal matter' and other such 'sick' terms. Its crude, unscholarly and despicable. Why the need to use such gross terms? How would you like your special brand of theology, metaphysics, philosophy or religious book (Bible) to be called 'fecal matter'? that's sickening really.

This shows your 'rhema' has some pretty foul and vulgar elements in it, that make up your psyche and reflect (as a mirror) your concepts of 'God' and 'religion', poo-pooing on anything you find 'different' or 'adversarial' to it. Its uncalled for. Period. It does nothing to envalue or prove your own views as 'better' or more correct, in fact the very language actually demeans your person and shows your own 'mentality' comes from a 'foul' place. Its offensive.

Moving along.....

~*~*~

If you've read the first 12 papers, what in them do you find that is valueless? Can specify anything in particular? Its teaching on the nature/character/attributes of 'God' is magnificent and awe-inspiring, building upon and enhancing the previous revelations and records of our religious heritage within all world religious traditions.

I've posted & archived the first 12 papers in audio-video format here for those interested in audible reading of the text.

UB website directory and resources

pj

There you go, unashamedly defending the Sci-Fi "Urantia book!" And,
you have the nerve, to call it a "religious work?" Absolute madness
in its purest form! Shame on you!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
patterns from eternity......

patterns from eternity......

as such a primitive people how could they have known about the Big Bang, eg, center of all energy?

I wonder if any of your fans here have given any thought to that at all, it was either one very good guess or there is a place in our own spirituality where more can be known than meets the eye....

Hi jerm,

If your speaking of the concept of the 'Isle of Paradise', the geographic center of infinity, the abode of the Paradise Trinity itself, as the very HEART of the cosmos,....this is something the revelators themselves unveil. I'm not sure what accounts or sources had this knowledge previous, except that in our solar system the 'sun' is the center around which the planets revolve,...so that metaphysically man may have had a sense that 'God' was somehow the 'Great Central Sun' of all that is,...the emenating light-source.

Of course there is more than meets the physical eye, as the kingdom is not seen with such eyes, but on the inner intuitive level of subjective and substantial reality, the realm of Spirit. The papers do not agree in total with the traditional concept of the 'Big Bang' however, as there are few different nuances depicted in the origin and expansion of the universe. It describes an original and eternal central universe of Havona....a perfection creation (if we could call it that) having no beginning or end, just extending outside of the Isle of Paradise, while the 7 superuniverses evolving around/outside of that divine central universe are those that are 'evolutional' subject to space-time conditioning. If this is so,...we'd have to qualify what is meant by a 'big bang' and just what creations or 'universe(s)' came into being at that supposed juncture.

See:

The Big Bang never happened

Scientific predictions of the Urantia Book

The coming validation of the UB

pj

jeremysdemo

Hi jerm,

If your speaking of the concept of the 'Isle of Paradise', the geographic center of infinity, the abode of the Paradise Trinity itself, as the very HEART of the cosmos,....this is something the revelators themselves unveil. I'm not sure what accounts or sources had this knowledge previous, except that in our solar system the 'sun' is the center around which the planets revolve,...so that metaphysically man may have had a sense that 'God' was somehow the 'Great Central Sun' of all that is,...the emenating light-source.

Of course there is more than meets the physical eye, as the kingdom is not seen with such eyes, but on the inner intuitive level of subjective and substantial reality, the realm of Spirit. The papers do not agree in total with the traditional concept of the 'Big Bang' however, as there are few different nuances depicted in the origin and expansion of the universe. It describes an original and eternal central universe of Havona....a perfection creation (if we could call it that) having no beginning or end, just extending outside of the Isle of Paradise, while the 7 superuniverses evolving around/outside of that divine central universe are those that are 'evolutional' subject to space-time conditioning. If this is so,...we'd have to qualify what is meant by a 'big bang' and just what creations or 'universe(s)' came into being at that supposed juncture.

See:

The Big Bang never happened

Scientific predictions of the Urantia Book

The coming validation of the UB

pj
Agreed these things are most likely only seen in spiritual journeys.

but as with many spiritual things they have universal cycles, patterns, etc that are similar to things found in the physical/creation.

Just as Paul describes "Christ" as the inner one, not the physical man/prophet/shaman etc, but standing at the door, the water, embers, etc.

jerm :cool:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
(1114.2) 101:7.4 "The great difference between a religious and a nonreligious philosophy of living consists in the nature and level of recognized values and in the object of loyalties. There are four phases in the evolution of religious philosophy: Such an experience may become merely conformative, resigned to submission to tradition and authority. Or it may be satisfied with slight attainments, just enough to stabilize the daily living, and therefore becomes early arrested on such an adventitious level. Such mortals believe in letting well enough alone. A third group progress to the level of logical intellectuality but there stagnate in consequence of cultural slavery. It is indeed pitiful to behold giant intellects held so securely within the cruel grasp of cultural bondage. It is equally pathetic to observe those who trade their cultural bondage for the materialistic fetters of a science, falsely so called. The fourth level of philosophy attains freedom from all conventional and traditional handicaps and dares to think, act, and live honestly, loyally, fearlessly, and truthfully."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(1114.2) 101:7.4 "The great difference between a religious and a nonreligious philosophy of living consists in the nature and level of recognized values and in the object of loyalties. There are four phases in the evolution of religious philosophy: Such an experience may become merely conformative, resigned to submission to tradition and authority. Or it may be satisfied with slight attainments, just enough to stabilize the daily living, and therefore becomes early arrested on such an adventitious level. Such mortals believe in letting well enough alone. A third group progress to the level of logical intellectuality but there stagnate in consequence of cultural slavery. It is indeed pitiful to behold giant intellects held so securely within the cruel grasp of cultural bondage. It is equally pathetic to observe those who trade their cultural bondage for the materialistic fetters of a science, falsely so called. The fourth level of philosophy attains freedom from all conventional and traditional handicaps and dares to think, act, and live honestly, loyally, fearlessly, and truthfully."

Could this possibly be, "gibberish?" Knowing Caino as I do, that's
most likely what it is!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Actually no I am not,

I will continue to converse with freelight and other friends here...

you on the other hand, well lets just say we are not of like spirit and leave it at that.

jerm :cool:

Of course we're not of like spirit. I'm of the Spirit of the one true and living God, and you're of the spirit of antichrist like your other friends.

Well said.

jeremysdemo

Of course we're not of like spirit. I'm of the Spirit of the one true and living God, and you're of the spirit of antichrist like your other friends.

Well said.

The Spirit of God and fruit of love according to Paul is patient, kind, does not envy, does not boast, is not proud, does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, keeps no record of wrongs, does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth, It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I see none of those attributes in your response to me.

I have said nothing in 8 years against Messiah or his teachings since I have been here, that has not been repented for when brought to my attention by those whom love me enough to do so.

You on the other hand in this short time of knowing me took it upon yourself to judge and accuse me, there is one in Revelation whom does the same, Revelation 12:10.

this is why Jesus says,

Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.

let's not forget this one either:

Matthew 23:12
For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Never said anything about all books being good books, don't know where you got that idea.

The Urantia Papers provide the names of the Authors and the line of authority under Christ to make this 5th epochal revelation.

More has been revealed at this critical juncture in the evolution of our world. The entire life story of Jesus as well as much more information about where Jesus came from, why and where he is now as sovereign Lord and God.

Caino,

If your book was given by God, we would know it. We would also know it if it were not given by God. There you go. You are putting all of your pennies into this Urantia project and you're going to lose Heaven, and you don't even realize it. No matter was you have to say, your UB are a bunch of BS. I'm really sorry that I won't see you in heaven. Aww, Paul!!

Last Time I'm Writing, I Believe,

Michael

:sigh: :argue: :jawdrop:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You are known by your 'words'........

You are known by your 'words'........

Well said.

Really? come on now. Are we in kindergarten or college here? - the ole "I'm right, you're wrong" or "I know God and you do not" routine proves nothing beyond 'assertion', 'personal belief/bias' and "I'm right because I say so".

As shared before,....it is the 'tone', 'spirit', 'manner' and 'character' of one's communication, whereby one can know what 'spiritual-nature-quality' it is, and its origin. - where its coming from. Love edifies, builds up, envalues, encourages, restores, empowers. It does not degrade, tear down, de-value, demote, denigrate or humiliate another. Like Jesus said when some of his disciples were acting 'out of character'......"what spirit are ye of ?". They wanted to call down fire from heaven and cause harm, but Jesus 'checked' them on what 'spirit' they were acting from.

Far from the duality-play of religious bigotry or self-righteousness, there exists universally and omnipresently One divine Reality, call it 'God' or 'whatever classically/metaphysically denotes 'God'',...since it is the origin of all, apart from which nothing can be.

In the end, the judgement is how and in what 'manner' you dealt with others,....and yes....both 'rhema' and 'logos' affect our experience, since the 'word' (both 'thought' and 'spoken') has creative power. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue".
Are you using that 'creative logos' to bless or curse, tear down or build up? The karmic-law cannot be abrogated, but can be transcended and fulfilled by love, is that not so? - or else the karmic-compensations ever yield their results according to the 'kind' of 'seeds' you plant (in thought, word and deed). 'God' (the law) is not mocked, for whatever we 'sow', that we shall 'reap'. Are we hitting home? :)

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Urantia Book is being translated to Hebrew.

At any given time, Urantia Foundation sponsors and manages several translation and translation-revision projects. If you find in your heart the desire to contribute financially to the Hebrew translation or to any other translation (the following languages are currently being translated for the first time: Japanese, Chinese, Farsi, Czech, and Hebrew), you can ask to dedicate your contribution to the translation fund of Urantia Foundation.

The most important issue to entertain is, how are we gonna get
the "Urantia book" translated into Martian?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have a suggestion for collecting monies for this "worthy cause!" How
about hosting a 'Telethon' in another Galaxy? That way you could offer
free 'UFO' rides for the Kiddies? Freelight would like that!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In addition you could offer, time travel vacations, lessons regarding
telekinesis, and how someone can spontaneously combust and yet
go on to live a natural and productive lifestyle?

Zeke

Really? come on now. Are we in kindergarten or college here? - the ole "I'm right, you're wrong" or "I know God and you do not" routine proves nothing beyond 'assertion', 'personal belief/bias' and "I'm right because I say so".

As shared before,....it is the 'tone', 'spirit', 'manner' and 'character' of one's communication, whereby one can know what 'spiritual-nature-quality' it is, and its origin. - where its coming from. Love edifies, builds up, envalues, encourages, restores, empowers. It does not degrade, tear down, de-value, demote, denigrate or humiliate another. Like Jesus said when some of his disciples were acting 'out of character'......"what spirit are ye of ?". They wanted to call down fire from heaven and cause harm, but Jesus 'checked' them on what 'spirit' they were acting from.

Far from the duality-play of religious bigotry or self-righteousness, there exists universally and omnipresently One divine Reality, call it 'God' or 'whatever classically/metaphysically denotes 'God'',...since it is the origin of all, apart from which nothing can be.

In the end, the judgement is how and in what 'manner' you dealt with others,....and yes....both 'rhema' and 'logos' affect our experience, since the 'word' (both 'thought' and 'spoken') has creative power. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue".
Are you using that 'creative logos' to bless or curse, tear down or build up? The karmic-law cannot be abrogated, but can be transcended and fulfilled by love, is that not so? - or else the karmic-compensations ever yield their results according to the 'kind' of 'seeds' you plant (in thought, word and deed). 'God' (the law) is not mocked, for whatever we 'sow', that we shall 'reap'. Are we hitting home? :)

pj

Nice post Freelight. Rep.......................

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Caino was trying to help gather funds to translate
the "fictional" writings of the Urantia book into
Hebrew!

The Hebrews need to be brought to the ONLY Lord and
Savior of the universe, Jesus Christ; not to a Sci-Fi
Scientology type false doctrine!

Zeke

Hey Zeke, help Freelight with his baloney while Caino is on vacation, will ya?

Go pray about it! or allegorically your the prey dead-man (legal name user) A talking reptilian religious brain (washed) stem trained like a organ grinding monkey, a dirty little mocking bird with a mine that is being mind by others you haven't a clue about.

Keep it up your bank is about full, soon you will have to pay-in full! wouldn't want to be you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Go pray about it! or allegorically your the prey dead-man (legal name user) A talking reptilian religious brain (washed) stem trained like a organ grinding monkey, a dirty little mocking bird with a mine that is being mind by others you haven't a clue about.

Keep it up your bank is about full, soon you will have to pay-in full! wouldn't want to be you.

I would expect nothing less from you! Gibberish at its finest!

Status
Not open for further replies.