The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePresbyteers

Even the Taoist state there's no hell or Heaven of some sort:
" The perfect Dao is without difficulty, save that it avoids picking and choosing. Only when you stop liking and disliking will all be clearly understood. A split hair's difference, and heaven and earth are set apart! If you want to get the plain truth, be not concerned with right and wrong. The conflict between right and wrong is the sickness of the mind."

One Truth

OneTruth
I am not angry at a book. I am simply pointing out that it is immoral to steal work without due credit. You claiming it is all down to your Imaginary Friends is a joke. Would you say it with a straight face? Is your delusion that strong? I’m not sure if I have read the whole book yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if I have. The problem I have is staying awake while reading it.

Stuart

Stuart, your anger is so deep you cannot recognize it for what it is. Your animosity (which means: ill will or resentment tending toward active hostility : an antagonistic attitude) is quite obvious in your statements and arguments.

I have not read your profile, but I am interested in knowing if you are one who believes the Bible to be the inherent, infallible Word of God? I once did.

When I started saying "there has to be more", I did not just drop my very strong and deeply ingrained belief about the Bible. It took years of seeking and allowing the Spirit of Truth to unveil certain truths that helped me to let go of that belief -- mostly because I WAS AFRAID TO.

No one is asking you or anyone to let go of your convictions, but you must allow the Spirit of Truth to open your heart and mind to truths that may not be found in the Bible; truths that may be found in other writings, such as The Urantia Book.

I find it sad when I find a forum (any forum) that is trying to rip this Book apart and trying to make it "of the devil", "evil", "from the pits of hell" and other fearful descriptions, especially by someone who has never read it, because there is so much wonderful truth, beauty and goodness in its pages that I (and thousands of others) can hardly put it down, much like when I first read the Bible and couldn't get enough, couldn't lay it down. The difference is, I don't have to approach someone with the fear of going to hell if they don't believe certain doctrines of the Bible, when I talk with someone about The Urantia Book. I don't have to feel a "sick" feeling of "losing a soul" if I can't convince them of the truth found in this Book. Christians have so much right, but are so unconscious, so deep in fearful bondage, that they cannot see it. Once they see it, they always say "Oh my God, how could I have been so narrow-minded?"

My question to you is: Why would you want to serve, worship, be loyal to a God who would torment you forever if you did not confess that Jesus is "Lord"?

Aimiel

Stuart, your anger is so deep you cannot recognize it for what it is. Your animosity is quite obvious in your statements and arguments.
That's OK, his anger is almost as evident as your self-righteousness.
I have not read your profile, but I am interested in knowing if you are one who believes the Bible to be the inherent, infallible Word of God? I once did.
I doubt it. If you believed, you'd still know that The Truth is greater than lies.
When I started saying "there has to be more", I did not just drop my very strong and deeply ingrained belief about the Bible. It took years of seeking and allowing the Spirit of Truth to unveil certain truths that helped me to let go of that belief -- mostly because I WAS AFRAID TO.
The Spirit of Truth is nowhere near you.
No one is asking you or anyone to let go of your convictions, but you must allow the Spirit of Truth to open your heart and mind to truths that may not be found in the Bible; truths that may be found in other writings, such as The Urantia Book.
God does NOT use demonic trances to dictate His Word. It's how the Koran was written as well as the Urantia nonsense.
I find it sad when I find a forum (any forum) that is trying to rip this Book apart and trying to make it "of the devil", "evil", "from the pits of hell" and other fearful descriptions, especially by someone who has never read it, because there is so much wonderful truth, beauty and goodness in its pages that I (and thousands of others) can hardly put it down, much like when I first read the Bible and couldn't get enough, couldn't lay it down.
That compulsion itself is from the same place as the book: hell.
The difference is, I don't have to approach someone with the fear of going to hell if they don't believe certain doctrines of the Bible, when I talk with someone about The Urantia Book.
Pretending something is truth doesn't make it true.
I don't have to feel a "sick" feeling of "losing a soul" if I can't convince them of the truth found in this Book.
Of course not: your conscience has been seared with a hot iron. That's why you can still call yourself 'Christian' and yet fight against Christ every day.
Christians have so much right, but are so unconscious, so deep in fearful bondage, that they cannot see it. Once they see it, they always say "Oh my God, how could I have been so narrow-minded?"
Not only do some of us have 'so much right' but most of us are also conscious of wolves such as yourself, trying to sneak in wearing sheepskins. :chuckle:
My question to you is: Why would you want to serve, worship, be loyal to a God who would torment you forever if you did not confess that Jesus is "Lord"?
Who said that? Is that what you were taught? It isn't God that sends anyone to hell, but the sins that the sinner has committed. Only those washed in Jesus' Blood can be clean. Look down. It's what you're trampling upon.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
progressive knowledge.................

progressive knowledge.................

How does Urantia fit in the Gnostics philosophies?

Its actually more aligned to classical/traditional theology, but more of a pure spiritualist orientation, with a greater cosmic perspective, since its cosmology is expanded by celestial personalities having a bigger picture of 'life evolution', and the upward evolutionary path of ascending mortals in the Father's Plan.

It is not 'Gnostic' per se as in traditional gnostic teaching(1-3rd centuries), but is 'spiritualist', holding the continued guidance and fellowship of the Spirit in its various ministry-functions and personalities that work in liaison with the Infinite Spirit. I would catagorize devotees of its philosophy as 'cosmic spiritualists' heralding the 'Fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man', the essence of Jesus gospel, shared amply in its Part 4. You can judge the teachings of Jesus in this record from the transcripts yourself. ;)

Like anything, if interested educate yourself, read it yourself, from the beginning, Foreward, Part 1,...get the basics of the cosmology down,...see if any parts 'inbetween' interest you, and move on to Part 4 on Jesus life and teachings. However, familiarizing yourself with the entire tome is best, but getting the basics down is essential to understand the universal vision of an unending, ever-expanding, progressing universe and eternal future for all, who actively choose to co-operate and do the will of the Father (the divine motive, the inspiring impulse and momentum of life itself). Its yours for the choosing!

Freedom of choice for individual souls is honored by divine Providence in so far as its been given its sphere of sovereignty (however limited to the individual)...to choose life or death(extinction). Eternal survival and potential is latent in all souls....given equal opportunity, - God is no respector of persons, but loves each unique individual(personality) and provides all to support and ensure their fulfillment and joy, if they so choose. (but we wont get too deep into the 'free will' issue right now, but to say this theology holds individuals have the power to choose life or death, of which the latter is 'final', the disintegration of that individual soul-unit(personality-potential), a forfeiture of survival. However nothing of value is lost of memory, experience, meanings and values translated within that life-stream, for all is integrated back into 'God', and the surviving Thought-Adjuster, and continues in the over-all evolving experience of 'God the Supreme' who encompasses the totality of all space/time evolution of the expanding universe. - the Papers go far more into this.)

It could be said to be 'gnostic' in nature in general as valuing the 'knowledge' of 'God' within the soul and following the leadership of the 'divine pilot-light' within. This is that actual fragment of 'God' that indwells the human mind of normal mind capacity, and stays with the individual as long as they continue their life journey and destiny, ultimately fusing with that soul for an eternal partnership into infinity!
Knowledge carries us forward, for such is essential,.....God is LIGHT.

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Even the author of "Conversations with God" said Hitler is in heaven. I had to read on. I guess everyone is going to heaven, good or bad but what happens after judgment day? Is there a split or a division of certain groups?

Hi The Presbyteers,

I'm a card carrying Presbyterian btw.

The UB teaches that once a person totally, completely and without question rejects salvation then there simply is no place for them to go in an increasingly spiritual universe. Any "good" that they were becomes a component part of the self realization of God the Supreme Being, "like a drop of water falling back into the ocean". Their personality or identity is obliterated, they are taken off the universe roles, "it is as if they never existed".

Lucifer and his cohorts that did not accept redemption will be executed if they have not been already. The UB teaches that Lucifer and his assistant Satan were interned on a detention world at the time of Christ on earth. Their place will be found no more.

"Now, mistake not, my Father will ever respond to the faintest flicker of faith. He takes note of the physical and superstitious emotions of the primitive man. And with those honest but fearful souls whose faith is so weak that it amounts to little more than an intellectual conformity to a passive attitude of assent to religions of authority, the Father is ever alert to honor and foster even all such feeble attempts to reach out for him. But you who have been called out of darkness into the light are expected to believe with a whole heart; your faith shall dominate the combined attitudes of body, mind, and spirit." Jesus of the UB

Caino

THE PHENOMENON OF DEATH

112:3.1 Urantians generally recognize only one kind of death, the physical cessation of life energies; but concerning personality survival there are really three kinds:

112:3.2 1. Spiritual (soul) death. If and when mortal man has finally rejected survival, when he has been pronounced spiritually insolvent, morontially bankrupt, in the conjoint opinion of the Adjuster and the surviving seraphim, when such co-ordinate advice has been recorded on Uversa, and after the Censors and their reflective associates have verified these findings, thereupon do the rulers of Orvonton order the immediate release of the indwelling Monitor. But this release of the Adjuster in no way affects the duties of the personal or group seraphim concerned with that Adjuster-abandoned individual. This kind of death is final in its significance irrespective of the temporary continuation of the living energies of the physical and mind mechanisms. From the cosmic standpoint the mortal is already dead; the continuing life merely indicates the persistence of the material momentum of cosmic energies.

112:3.3 2. Intellectual (mind) death. When the vital circuits of higher adjutant ministry are disrupted through the aberrations of intellect or because of the partial destruction of the mechanism of the brain, and if these conditions pass a certain critical point of irreparability, the indwelling Adjuster is immediately released to depart for Divinington. On the universe records a mortal personality is considered to have met with death whenever the essential mind circuits of human will-action have been destroyed. And again, this is death, irrespective of the continuing function of the living mechanism of the physical body. The body minus the volitional mind is no longer human, but according to the prior choosing of the human will, the soul of such an individual may survive.

112:3.4 3. Physical (body and mind) death. When death overtakes a human being, the Adjuster remains in the citadel of the mind until it ceases to function as an intelligent mechanism, about the time that the measurable brain energies cease their rhythmic vital pulsations. Following this dissolution the Adjuster takes leave of the vanishing mind, just as unceremoniously as entry was made years before, and proceeds to Divinington by way of Uversa.​

112:3.5 After death the material body returns to the elemental world from which it was derived, but two nonmaterial factors of surviving personality persist: The pre-existent Thought Adjuster, with the memory transcription of the mortal career, proceeds to Divinington; and there also remains, in the custody of the destiny guardian, the immortal morontia soul of the deceased human. These phases and forms of soul, these once kinetic but now static formulas of identity, are essential to repersonalization on the morontia worlds; and it is the reunion of the Adjuster and the soul that reassembles the surviving personality, that reconsciousizes you at the time of the morontia awakening.

112:3.6 For those who do not have personal seraphic guardians, the group custodians faithfully and efficiently perform the same service of identity safekeeping and personality resurrection. The seraphim are indispensable to the reassembly of personality.

112:3.7 Upon death the Thought Adjuster temporarily loses personality, but not identity; the human subject temporarily loses identity, but not personality; on the mansion worlds both reunite in eternal manifestation. Never does a departed Thought Adjuster return to earth as the being of former indwelling; never is personality manifested without the human will; and never does a dis-Adjustered human being after death manifest active identity or in any manner establish communication with the living beings of earth. Such dis-Adjustered souls are wholly and absolutely unconscious during the long or short sleep of death. There can be no exhibition of any sort of personality or ability to engage in communications with other personalities until after completion of survival. Those who go to the mansion worlds are not permitted to send messages back to their loved ones. It is the policy throughout the universes to forbid such communication during the period of a current dispensation." UB

One Truth

140:4.4 "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and be led to glorify your Father who is in heaven."

140:4.5 While light dispels darkness, it can also be so "blinding" as to confuse and frustrate. We are admonished to let our light so shine that our fellows will be guided into new and godly paths of enhanced living. Our light should so shine as not to attract attention to self. Even one's vocation can be utilized as an effective "reflector" for the dissemination of this light of life.

140:4.6 Strong characters are not derived from not doing wrong but rather from actually doing right. Unselfishness is the badge of human greatness. The highest levels of self-realization are attained by worship and service. The happy and effective person is motivated, not by fear of wrongdoing, but by love of right doing.

140:4.7 "By their fruits you shall know them." Personality is basically changeless; that which changes -- grows -- is the moral character. The major error of modern religions is negativism. The tree which bears no fruit is "hewn down and cast into the fire." Moral worth cannot be derived from mere repression -- obeying the injunction "Thou shalt not." Fear and shame are unworthy motivations for religious living. Religion is valid only when it reveals the fatherhood of God and enhances the brotherhood of men.
Aimiel said:
Who said that? Is that what you were taught? It isn't God that sends anyone to hell, but the sins that the sinner has committed. Only those washed in Jesus' Blood can be clean. Look down. It's what you're trampling upon.

Luke 12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

This is not speaking of "sin". Besides, if, according to the Bible, Jesus "took away the sin of the world", the whole world, then it cannot be "sin" that casts you into hell. But I will not "argue" the concept of being "cast into hell" anymore than this: Although, Jesus may have "shed His blood" (given his life) for my salvation, but it was certainly not to appease an angry God. This belief came from the Mithraic religion:

98:5.3 The Mithraic cult portrayed a militant god taking origin in a great rock, engaging in valiant exploits, and causing water to gush forth from a rock struck with his arrows. There was a flood from which one man escaped in a specially built boat and a last supper which Mithras celebrated with the sun-god before he ascended into the heavens. This sun-god, or Sol Invictus, was a degeneration of the Ahura-Mazda deity concept of Zoroastrianism. Mithras was conceived as the surviving champion of the sun-god in his struggle with the god of darkness. And in recognition of his slaying the mythical sacred bull, Mithras was made immortal, being exalted to the station of intercessor for the human race among the gods on high.

98:5.4 The adherents of this cult worshiped in caves and other secret places, chanting hymns, mumbling magic, eating the flesh of the sacrificial animals, and drinking the blood. Three times a day they worshiped, with special weekly ceremonials on the day of the sun-god and with the most elaborate observance of all on the annual festival of Mithras, December twenty-fifth. It was believed that the partaking of the sacrament ensured eternal life, the immediate passing, after death, to the bosom of Mithras, there to tarry in bliss until the judgment day. On the judgment day the Mithraic keys of heaven would unlock the gates of Paradise for the reception of the faithful; whereupon all the unbaptized of the living and the dead would be annihilated upon the return of Mithras to earth. It was taught that, when a man died, he went before Mithras for judgment, and that at the end of the world Mithras would summon all the dead from their graves to face the last judgment. The wicked would be destroyed by fire, and the righteous would reign with Mithras forever.
Sound familiar? This is not The Urantia Book's revelation. Read Wikipedia or any other reference material concerning these doctrines and where they originated, many long before Jesus arrived and long before Christianity was ever formed.

I used to say: yeah, but those were just "shadows" of the "real thing". Unfortunately, that is not true. Having one's conscience "seared" means that they are no longer open to the Truth. If you are saying the only Truth is to be found in the Bible and the doctrines of man throughout Christianity, then I guess my "conscience has been seared". But, since the Bible does not contain ALL Truth, I am certain, again, that my Father, which is your Father as well, will not give me a rock when I have asked for bread.

The Spirit of Truth is nowhere near you.

Then I would be the only being on the face of the planet to be in such a position as since the Day of Pentecost the Spirit of Truth was poured out upon ALL flesh and still remains this day.

God does NOT use demonic trances to dictate His Word.

Now on that we would agree. I would like to know what the process was for the Old Testament Prophets to have received the Word of God? How did they receive those prophecies?

Aimiel, I would adjure you to read The Urantia Book in its entirety before you continue to belittle it or call it a bunch of lies. Give the Spirit of Truth a chance to reveal something "new" to you. Be open. When you close your mind you only make it more difficult to move forward spiritually.

Namaste

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Hi One Truth, Its nice to have you on board, I'm enjoying your excellent input. Keep it up. :wave:

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Urantia Book

Paper 11

THE ETERNAL ISLE OF PARADISE

"God dwells, has dwelt, and everlastingly will dwell in this same central and eternal abode. We have always found him there and always will. The Universal Father is cosmically focalized, spiritually personalized, and geographically resident at this center of the universe of universes".

http://www.truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=1256

Caino

Stuu

One Truth (although not the one you used to have, presumably: this is your second Truth now)

Stuart, your anger is so deep you cannot recognize it for what it is. Your animosity (which means: ill will or resentment tending toward active hostility : an antagonistic attitude) is quite obvious in your statements and arguments.
Thank you for your pop-psychological analysis of me, which is only true about the animosity part. It is animosity to those who tell lies. Do you think that is unreasonable?

The Judeo-christian scriptures are historical fiction.

So then you listened to a different set of voices in your head.

You must ask the Roman god Jupiter to reveal His truth to you. Open your heart to him.

I find it sad when I find a forum (any forum) that is trying to rip this Book apart and trying to make it "of the devil", "evil", "from the pits of hell" and other fearful descriptions,
I know, silly isn’t it. All I think is that it is plagiarism of the basest kind.

especially by someone who has never read it,
Yes. Now I reflect on it, I remember sitting down to read it about three years ago. I skim-read most of it, the only challenge in which is getting through it while staying awake, as I recall.

because there is so much wonderful truth, beauty and goodness in its pages that I (and thousands of others) can hardly put it down,
It is make believe fantasy that mocks hard-working geniuses by stealing their ideas without credit. A proportion of the science is wrong, that which it contains but has been disproved since 1955. It is a nonsense to put science into aspic, and worse to do that and try and defend the nonsense as correct on some absurd technicality, like the ionosphere thing.

much like when I first read the Bible and couldn't get enough, couldn't lay it down.
That explains your admiration for this pile of rot then.

The difference is, I don't have to approach someone with the fear of going to hell if they don't believe certain doctrines of the Bible,
You never did have to do that. It was only ever in your head.

when I talk with someone about The Urantia Book. I don't have to feel a "sick" feeling of "losing a soul" if I can't convince them of the truth found in this Book.
What you should feel sick to your stomach about is the fact that it rips off the people who have made such a positive difference to the way you live your life, in a practical sense every day.

Christians have so much right, but are so unconscious, so deep in fearful bondage, that they cannot see it. Once they see it, they always say "Oh my God, how could I have been so narrow-minded?"
What do they have right, do you think? What is special about them?

A very good question. Why worship such a monster?

Come to think of it, why worship any Imaginary Friend?

Stuart

Aimiel

I think you can love Jesus and fight against christ. That seems to me to be the most ethical approach.

Stuart
Your thoughts are contrary to those of Christ:

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

So many Christians think like you do, which is why The Body of Christ is fractured.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
First Source and Center

First Source and Center

Paper 11

THE ETERNAL ISLE OF PARADISE

"God dwells, has dwelt, and everlastingly will dwell in this same central and eternal abode. We have always found him there and always will. The Universal Father is cosmically focalized, spiritually personalized, and geographically resident at this center of the universe of universes".

http://www.truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=1256

Caino

I think a significant revelation of the UB is that the Eternal Isle of Paradise, God's actual geographic dwelling is in the very center or heart-core of the Grand Universe, the center of all! Our journey Godward is as much 'inward' to the divinest reality of realities as well as a progressive ascension to the highest!

The Eternal Isle of Paradise

Blessings fellow travellers,

pj

ThePresbyteers

I think a significant revelation of the UB is that the Eternal Isle of Paradise, God's actual geographic dwelling is in the very center or heart-core of the Grand Universe, the center of all! Our journey Godward is as much 'inward' to the divinest reality of realities as well as a progressive ascension to the highest!

The Eternal Isle of Paradise

Blessings fellow travellers,

pj

Doesn't God dwell in many places at the same time?

One Truth

Your thoughts are contrary to those of Christ:

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

So many Christians think like you do, which is why The Body of Christ is fractured.

"So many Christians think like you do, which is why The Body of Christ is fractured"
195:10.9 Many earnest persons who would gladly yield loyalty to the Christ of the gospel find it very difficult enthusiastically to support a church which exhibits so little of the spirit of his life and teachings, and which they have been erroneously taught he founded. Jesus did not found the so-called Christian church, but he has, in every manner consistent with his nature, fostered it as the best existent exponent of his lifework on earth.

195:10.11 Christianity is seriously confronted with the doom embodied in one of its own slogans: "A house divided against itself cannot stand." The non-Christian world will hardly capitulate to a sect-divided Christendom. The living Jesus is the only hope of a possible unification of Christianity. The true church -- the Jesus brotherhood -- is invisible, spiritual, and is characterized by unity, not necessarily by uniformity. Uniformity is the earmark of the physical world of mechanistic nature. Spiritual unity is the fruit of faith union with the living Jesus. The visible church should refuse longer to handicap the progress of the invisible and spiritual brotherhood of the kingdom of God. And this brotherhood is destined to become a living organism in contrast to an institutionalized social organization. It may well utilize such social organizations, but it must not be supplanted by them.

195:10.19 If Christianity could only grasp more of Jesus' teachings, it could do so much more in helping modern man to solve his new and increasingly complex problems.

195:10.21 The hope of modern Christianity is that it should cease to sponsor the social systems and industrial policies of Western civilization while it humbly bows itself before the cross it so valiantly extols, there to learn anew from Jesus of Nazareth the greatest truths mortal man can ever hear -- the living gospel of the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man.
When mankind turns their conscious awareness to the cultivation of the Brotherhood of Man (the Family of God) and lays down the ego, the self-centerness of the material mind, then the "Body of Christ" (which is the Brotherhood of Man) will no longer be so fragmented (fractured, broken?). Until then, it will continue to fragment because of those who want to be "right", those who think they "have it all", those who believe their doctrines are beyond infallibility because their source is from a certain set of "scriptures".
196:2.1 Some day a reformation in the Christian church may strike deep enough to get back to the unadulterated religious teachings of Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. You may preach a religion about Jesus, but, perforce, you must live the religion of Jesus.

This is another reason the "Body of Christ", the "Church" is "fractured", as you call it: Christianity is a religion ABOUT Jesus rather than the religion OF JESUS.

The religion OF Jesus is one of personal, experiential relationship with the Father.
5:4.5 The religion of Jesus is salvation from self, deliverance from the evils of creature isolation in time and in eternity.

94:12.7 All Urantia is waiting for the proclamation of the ennobling message of [jesus], unencumbered by the accumulated doctrines and dogmas of nineteen centuries of contact with the religions of evolutionary origin. The hour is striking for presenting to Buddhism, to Christianity, to Hinduism, even to the peoples of all faiths, not the gospel about Jesus, but the living, spiritual reality of the gospel of Jesus.

102:2.2 One of the characteristic peculiarities of genuine religious assurance is that, notwithstanding the absoluteness of its affirmations and the stanchness of its attitude, the spirit of its expression is so poised and tempered that it never conveys the slightest impression of self-assertion or egoistic exaltation. The wisdom of religious experience is something of a paradox in that it is both humanly original and Adjuster derivative. Religious force is not the product of the individual's personal prerogatives but rather the outworking of that sublime partnership of man and the everlasting source of all wisdom. Thus do the words and acts of true and undefiled religion become compellingly authoritative for all enlightened mortals.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Ubiquity

Ubiquity

Doesn't God dwell in many places at the same time?

Indeed He does, via the attribute of His Omnipresence,...His Infinite Spirit pervading the entirety of Creation. God is One, yet extends thru-out the manifold of space/time relativity(all worlds), the interactions and relations of all His universe-offspring, thru the circuits that circle around the Heart of Paradise within the evolving worlds of time and beyond into the outer space levels. 'God' having a primal, central dwelling does not take away from His 'Everywhereness', for nothing exists outside of His presence, power or knowledge...thru the extended heirarchy of his divine sons, angels and ministers who continually survey and monitor the evolution of life.

See 'The Attributes of God' - especially chapter on 'God's Everywhereness'. The first 12 Papers cover a fundamental description of 'God', the Trinity, Paradise and the Universe of universes. These are the fundamental chapters upon which all 'else' builds and extends.

Index

One must begin with 'God'...and end with 'God',...for in truth...there is only 'God'...and 'God' in Activity (Stillness and Movement).

pj

Charity

The truest thing you ever wrote.

Stuart

The explaning of Jesus's thoughts or the explaining of anyones elses thoughts is never with a 100% perfection. Men speck out using there own likeness as to drawing god into themselves, all things possible all things predictable by nature.

Stuu

The explaning of Jesus's thoughts or the explaining of anyones elses thoughts is never with a 100% perfection. Men speck out using there own likeness to god, predictable by nature.
Yes. If only we knew what those thoughts were!

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.