Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanja

Preaching the Gospel of God's Grace !

Ats 20:24

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

There is no question, that in preaching or testifying to the Gospel of God's Grace, we testify to that which constitutes the Praise of the Glory of His Grace

Eph 1:4-6

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Also to the Riches of His Grace Eph 1:7

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Now such Truth of the Gospel that brings Glory and Praise o God's Grace is Election, to have been Chosen in Christ [by Grace] before the foundation of the World Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Which is also called the Election of Grace Rom 11:5

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Now let it be made perfectly clear, Election or being Chosen makes no sense at all, if there be not some that are not chosen.

You must have the Election and then the Rest that obviously are not of the Election as seen here Rom 11:7

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

All mankind without exception cannot be God's Chosen. There is an exclusiveness in being God's Chosen as Illustrated here Deut 7:6-7

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

His Love for His Chosen is also Exclusive ! Thats the Election of Grace, it can only be Grace when it constitutes a remnant out of the Whole.

That must be made clear when testifying of the Gospel of Grace, or it becomes a false witness of the Gospel !

Absolutely True Brother !

Nanja

Preached to the ones born again !

James 1:18

18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

When the Gospel, the word of Truth is preached to one who is already born again,its to them that Call of the Gospel that brings forth that immortal life.

Notice, by His own will, God brings forth [as from the womb] by the Word of Truth, which is the Gospel of our salvation Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

The Gospel here brings forth, produces, makes evident a New Birth, the New Life must already exist before it is brought forth.

In the same manner as the New Life of the babe must exist already before it is brought forth from the Womb !

So Paul could say to them He Preached the Gospel to that were born again already this 1 Cor 4:15

15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel[The Word of Truth].

Amen Brother ! The Gospel is the Word of Truth exclusively to the Regenerate; the ones born again John 3:3; those with Hearing Ears Prov. 20:12, and given Faith /Believing in New Birth Gal. 5:22. For that is the "good soil" that brings forth Fruit:

Matt.13:23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

So Paul to them, was not only their Teacher / Instructor; but because he had begotten them through the Gospel, he was more intimately a father !

beloved57

Amen Brother ! The Gospel is the Word of Truth exclusively to the Regenerate; the ones born again John 3:3; those with Hearing Ears Prov. 20:12, and given Faith /Believing in New Birth Gal. 5:22. For that is the "good soil" that brings forth Fruit:

Matt.13:23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

So Paul to them, was not only their Teacher / Instructor; but because he had begotten them through the Gospel, he was more intimately a father !

Amen Sister !

Nanja

Preaching a False Gospel !

Preaching a False Gospel is when we tell people that Christ died to save all mankind without exception, if they would only believe. God's Salvation Promise to His People are not based upon a conditional if from any sinner, but is grounded in His Election in Christ, and Christ's Redemptive Death for the same, with the Spirit's application unto that Individual, the Preacher has no right to tell anyone that Christ died for them as an Individual, for Christ must reveal that fact unto them! Now if any person was not chosen in Christ before the foundation, Christ did not die for them, and we preach to them a false gospel and hope if we tell individuals that God did not Love as per Ps 5:5 and those whom Christ did not die for Jn 8:24;10:26 that He does Love them and that Christ did lay down His Life for them !

However, what is acceptable to state in True Gospel Preaching is that God Loves sinners, but to stretch the Truth and declare that God Loves all sinners or that Christ died for all sinners, is a lie, a false Gospel.

You see the reason why many do not believe on Christ for Salvation, and do die in their sins, its because they were not of His Sheep that He did indeed die for as testified here Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

The word for in both references here is the prep huper which means:

in behalf of

He lays down His Life in behalf of the Sheep ! Thats Limited or Particular speech ! Are all men without exception his Sheep ? No, Jn 10:26 shows that Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Now if you and I tell a person[an unbeliever] that Christ laid down His Life for them, and they happen not to be of His Sheep, we have Just lied to that individual, we are false witnesses.

But Christ did lay down His Life for the Sheep, who in God's time when He sends them Gospel, they do hear His Voice, which hearing Faith cometh by, if they have been given to Christ by the Father in Election, they shall come to Him Jn 6:37

37 All[The Sheep] that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Amen Brother, all the World [kosmos] of the Sheep have their sins paid for by Christ Jesus the Lamb of God.
For they are a specific and definite People that Christ Knew John 10:14 and gave His Life for John 10:11, 15:
It's only the Sheep whose iniquity was laid on Him; and no others, hence Limited or Particular Atonement;
and they shall have that fact revealed to them by the Spirit and come to Christ in due time.

But unto the goats He He did not love, and neither did He die for, He shall say:
I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity Mat. 7:23.

Nanja

When Preaching the doctrine of Election to Salvation, A Salvation by Grace Doctrine, it must be Preached Truthfully, and one of the Truths of it is this, that those whom God chooses, is before they have done any good or evil Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

That the purpose of God according to Election might stand, that is Election of Grace. If Election of Grace was dependent on ones believing, accepting, repenting, or anything DONE by us, then it is no longer an election Grace, but of works. Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Exactly Brother !

We see the Sovereignty of God displayed here in Rom. 9:11, in His Love and Mercy for His Election of Certain Persons to be Partakers of His Grace.

Yet He also withholds His Grace from others as He so Wills, such as these:

Rev. 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Nanja

Need a New Heart first to Believe the Gospel !

Need a New Heart first to Believe the Gospel ! Why is that ? We know that one who is a True Believer in the Gospel, had to be already a recipient of a New Heart prior to believing, and in order to believe, because believing is an act of the understanding, this we know from Jesus own words Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Thats because the natural man has no understanding of the things of God which the Gospel is. Rom 3:11

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

The indictment against all flesh by nature is none that understandeth. The word understandeth syniēmi:

to set or bring together

a) in a hostile sense, of combatants

2) to put (as it were) the perception with the thing perceived

a) to set or join together in the mind

1) i.e. to understand: the man of understanding

2) idiom for: a good and upright man (having the knowledge of those things which pertain to salvation)

This is the same word used by the Holy Spirit both in Matt 13:23 and Rom 3:11.

Man by nature, our understanding is darkened to the things of God Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

So the heart that receives the Gospel of the Kingdom as Jesus says which hears and brings forth salvation fruit to any degree, they understood the Word of the Kingdom, which means they had to have been given a New Heart with an capacity to understand spiritual things of God, to put them or set them together in their mind !

So No New Heart given by New Birth, No fruitful hearing and Believing of the Gospel !

So True Brother, hence the reason for false religions / doctrines of man !

1 Cor. 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Nanja

Rom 1:16-17 Revealed Truth

Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

When it comes to the Gospel being a word of Salvation to one, it in this is not an offer, nor a proposal, but its to that one a revelation of the Righteousness of God from faith [The word of faith Rom 10:8] to faith [ the fruit of faith given in New Birth], So its revealed to God given Faith.

The Righteousness of God made known to them was because Christ was made sin for them 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Hence all for whom He died [was made sin for] will have the Gospel sent to them to reveal to them this Righteousness of God as theirs, then they may sing aloud Isa 61:10

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Now if the Gospel is this revelation of the Righteousness of God freely given us or imputed, all such revelation is through the Spirit Eph 1:17

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Also 1 Cor 2:6-12

Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Which things only the Gospel reveals in the hands of the Spirit. For God does not pour the New Wine of Gospel Revelation into old vessels or bottles Matt 9:17

17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

The Gospel is a Mystery revealed, that is why it is called the Mystery of the Faith 1 Tim 3:9

9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

A Mystery is something man cannot know or embrace by Nature, but it must be revealed !

Amen Brother, excellent study in the Word !

The Gospel reveals to those who are already Saved, the Truth that they have the Righteousness of God charged to them;
which is a revelation exclusively to those Believing by the Power of God Given Faith in New Birth.

beloved57

Amen Brother, excellent study in the Word !

The Gospel reveals to those who are already Saved, the Truth that they have the Righteousness of God charged to them;
which is a revelation exclusively to those Believing by the Power of God Given Faith in New Birth.

So true my Sister!

Nanja

Must be spiritual or born spiritual to believe gospel!

One of the reasons why a person must be spiritual or Born of the Spirit to embrace and Believe the Gospel of God, is because therein the deep things of God are revealed, like Election, Predestination unto Salvation and God's Counsels relating thereunto ! Paul in describing the message of the Gospel of the Cross and Him crucified to the Corinthians says this 1 Cor 2:2,6-13

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery,[The Gospel] even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things the Gospel reveals to Faith !

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Notice again Vs 7 The Gospel is the Wisdom of God, which is Christ 1 Cor 1:24 and God's Eternal Purpose of Salvation in Him 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Which does include [if we are saved] our Election in Christ before the foundation of the World Eph 1:4, So the Gospel is inclusive of the whole salvific Counsel of the Eternal Counsel of God Acts 20:27

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Eph 1:11

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance[Salvation Inheritance], being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Now the Natural man cannot embrace these Gospel Truths, for in fact they are foolishness to him 1 Cor 2:14

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things[or deep things] of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

We know Paul here in this context is speaking of the Gospel as foolishness to the natural man, for he had just wrote it here 1 Cor 1:18

18 For the preaching of the cross[Christ Crucified 1 Cor 2:2] is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Its the same word as in 1 Cor 2:14. The Natural man, not yet born again, is incapable of understanding the Gospel things, because they are spiritually discerned[or judged or examined]

This plainly informs us that an person dead in sin, only in the flesh, unregenerate is not capable of understanding and believing the Gospel of God, which understanding is required in fruitful hearing Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

And the Natural man cannot do that !

Perfectly stated Brother !

Only a Spiritually regenerated person is commanded to Believe the Gospel. For the natural man 1 Cor. 2:14, being in a lost state [not born again], cannot believe the Gospel because it is hid from him:

2 Cor. 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Also, because being unregenerate / in the flesh, their believing cannot please God:

Rom. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Nanja

Preaching God's Sovereignty in Salvation is a must !

Preaching God's Sovereignty in Salvation is a must for True God honoring Gospel Preaching. For God's Sovereignty is His prerogative to do as He Pleases, and that especially in the matter of His Salvation and Damnation Rom 9:21

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

The word power here is the greek word exousia which means:

power of choice, liberty of doing as one pleases

Like Psalms 115:3

3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased. Also See Dan 4:35 !

These scriptures especially Rom 9:21 convey the Truth of God's Sovereignty in Salvation and Damnation whether we like it, receive it or not ! Yes, that God has and did exercise His His Sovereign Right as to whom He Created for the Purpose of Salvation or a Vessel of Honor and whom He made for damnation a vessel of dishonor !

The word for honour here in Vs 21 is the greek word timē and means:

valuing by which the price is fixed

a) of the price itself

b) of the price paid or received for a person or thing bought or sold

2) honour which belongs or is shown to one

a) of the honour which one has by reason of rank and state of office which he holds

b) deference, reverence

Its the same word Peter uses here of believers 1 Pet 1:7

7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

This honour comes because they were by God Created Vessels of Honour Rom 9:21 !

But also lets look at the word dishonour. Its the greek word atimia and means:

dishonour, ignominy, disgrace

Also to be a disgrace, which means to be in a state without grace. The same word is used by Paul here 2 Tim 2:20

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

Also this word has its OT correlation here Dan 12:2

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Notice that some shall awake to shame and everlasting contempt !

These Two words shame and contempt . The word shame cherpah :

reproach, scorn

a) taunt, scorn (upon enemy)

b) reproach (resting upon condition of shame, disgrace)

c) a reproach (an object)

The word contempt dĕra'own:

aversion, abhorrence

a feeling of extreme loathing or aversion

And these were Created by God for this Eternal Loathing by Him, as they were made by Him Vessels of dishonour Rom 9:21.

God made each group with their destinies sealed by His Eternal Purpose. To understand this, we must understand and embrace that God was not obligated to treat His creatures equally, for He does and did whatsover He pleased with them !

So True Brother: "Preaching God's Sovereignty in Salvation is a must !"

TY for an excellent and spiritually edifying Teaching in God's Word !

Nanja

Election of Grace = Gospel of God's Grace !

Acts 20:24

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Rom 11:5,6

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

And if by grace, then is it no more of works or conditions: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Now thats Good News ! The Election of Grace should be Preached or testified to in the Gospel of God's Grace, for without it, there would be no good news for Salvation ! t is a Truth that when applied by the Spirit of Truth, it Glorifies God and His Grace Eph 1:6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

But it humbles the pride of man. This Truth of the Election of Grace gives us to realize / understand that all of ones Salvation is due solely to the unconditional Choice of us in Him Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election [of grace] might stand, not of works or conditions, but of him that calleth )

That word works here covers a very broad spectrum to include anything we do as an condition to cause God to save us, whether believing or repenting or anything one does !

Amen Brother ! The Gospel of God's Grace is Good News indeed, that Glorifies God and His Grace; for it has zero regard to any work or performance of a condition or requirement that a person performs of his own will or desire, as is summed up in Rom. 9:11.

So for one to be included in the Election of Grace, they must have been in the Number of those Chosen in Christ of the Father before the foundation of the World; actually existing In Him [His Church or Elect], and having had their names written in the Lamb's Book of Life Ps. 139:16 !

beloved57

Amen Brother ! The Gospel of God's Grace is Good News indeed, that Glorifies God and His Grace; for it has zero regard to any work or performance of a condition or requirement that a person performs of his own will or desire, as is summed up in Rom. 9:11.

So for one to be included in the Election of Grace, they must have been in the Number of those Chosen in Christ of the Father before the foundation of the World; actually existing In Him [His Church or Elect], and having had their names written in the Lamb's Book of Life Ps. 139:16 !

Exactly Sister !

Nanja

Election of Grace is Gospel Preaching !

Election of Grace is a Necessary doctrine in Gospel Preaching, if in our preaching we do make it known that Salvation is by Grace, and not of works Rom 11:5-6

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

We cannot divide Rom 11:5-6 from what Paul writes in Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Salvation by Grace has only to do with a remnant according to the Election of Grace, whether from the jews or from the gentiles, it never means everyone, nor does it mean everyone has a chance to get saved by Grace through Faith, Faith belongs to God's Election of Grace Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Once we present Salvation by Grace to be something available for one and all, then we have denied Salvation by Grace, simple as that !

Amen Brother ! There is no Salvation by Grace without Election of Grace Rom. 11:5-6; 2 Tim. 1:9.

Grace Saves and gives Faith Acts 15:11 to God's Chosen / Elect Ones Eph. 1:4-7; John 15:16; 2 Pet. 1:1; and of course Titus 1:1, which is a Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth.

So as the scripture shows, Salvation by Grace was not for all men without exception, but only for a Chosen Remnant or residue of men Acts 15:17; Rom. 11:5-6.

beloved57

Amen Brother ! There is no Salvation by Grace without Election of Grace Rom. 11:5-6; 2 Tim. 1:9.

Grace Saves and gives Faith Acts 15:11 to God's Chosen / Elect Ones Eph. 1:4-7; John 15:16; 2 Pet. 1:1; and of course Titus 1:1, which is a Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth.

So as the scripture shows, Salvation by Grace was not for all men without exception, but only for a Chosen Remnant or residue of men Acts 15:17; Rom. 11:5-6.

Exactly Sister !

Nanja

Do you believe the True Gospel ?

When I ask this its from a different perspective or angle than usual, this time its from the perspective of believing the Mystery of the Gospel, which Mystery NOW reveals that the Church under the New Covenant dispensation composed of both jew and gentile believers who belong to Christ, is that same Israel God promised to save Isa 45:17,25

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Folks one of the reasons for God making a Nation Israel was to be a type and to show forth the fact that Salvation was for only a Chosen People, God's Elect, the only difference being is that the chosen were not all ethnic jews, but some gentiles also !

If we do not believe that [ the mystery] we do not believe the Gospel, and its as simple as that, we are unbelievers and unless God grant us Repentance unto the acknowledging of the Truth, we are sure to perish in our sins. That this Mystery revealed is the Gospel or part of it is declared Eph 3:3-6

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

To Preach Christ Crucified, we must Preach the Mystery of Christ, for thats merely part of preaching Christ ! 1 Cor 1:23

Rom 16:25

25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Col 1:26-27

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

If we do not believe the obvious ramifications of the Mystery, that Covenant Israel of OT times, whom Eternal Salvation is promised to Isa 45:17, is now REVEALED in the New Man the Church, then there is no reason to say one is a Saint, because Paul clearly states, that its now being revealed through the Gospel to the Saints Col 1:26

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

This is one way how its determined if we are one of His Saints; If we believe in a future time to come, that God is going to all ethnic jews or National Israel based upon OT Promises like Isa 45:17,25, then we are most deceived, and have not believed the NT Gospel. The Salvation of all Israel is no different than God's Purpose here in Christ Eph 1:9-11

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Amen Brother !

The Gospel declares the Mystery that the True Israel of God, the House of Israel, His Chosen People, are God's Elect, the Church; which is comprised of both jews and gentiles.

Gal. 6:15-16

15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

beloved57

Amen Brother !

The Gospel declares the Mystery that the True Israel of God, the House of Israel, His Chosen People, are God's Elect, the Church; which is comprised of both jews and gentiles.

Gal. 6:15-16

15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Sure you right !

Status
Not open for further replies.