Online Prayer Requests

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
There is an unsaved person on my list of follow ups who needs prayer. That is quite an understatement!

She is a family member whose husband became sick and psychologically abused her. He eventually committed suicide 9 years ago in the garage of their home while she was in the house. She put her life back together the best she could but the evidences of pain and deep fear now fill her life.

Metaphorically speaking she one day banged her fist on the kitchen table and promised herself that she would never allow herself to suffer deep pain like that ever again. The result is that everything in her life is based on non-commitment. That is what is keeping her from the Lord.

Please pray the Holy Spirit will minister to her and break the bond she has with Satan. Her name is Jayne.
Thanks.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is an unsaved person on my list of follow ups who needs prayer. That is quite an understatement!

She is a family member whose husband became sick and psychologically abused her. He eventually committed suicide 9 years ago in the garage of their home while she was in the house. She put her life back together the best she could but the evidences of pain and deep fear now fill her life.

Metaphorically speaking she one day banged her fist on the kitchen table and promised herself that she would never allow herself to suffer deep pain like that ever again. The result is that everything in her life is based on non-commitment. That is what is keeping her from the Lord.

Please pray the Holy Spirit will minister to her and break the bond she has with Satan. Her name is Jayne.
Thanks.
Praying.

theophilus

Thanks.

Holy Father,

I lay Jayne before You...another soul fighting You because of the circumstances of this sinful, fallen and cursed world.

I pray You would break her gently.
I pray that You would use George as a light and a lamp to shine Your love into her heart.
I pray you will ease her pain and draw her close to Thee.

I thank You that Your perfect love casts out fear.

You know, O Lord, the culture we live in makes it almost impossible for anyone to believe in Truth. We believe and we know Him Who is all Truth. Please show Jayne Your Truth. Open the eyes of her heart, Lord, that she may see what great things You have done in and for Your people. Teach her to value Truth and to seek Thee, whatever it takes.

Help all of us to know that we go through the trials so that we might have the confidence that our faith is REAL.

I love You, Lord, and give You this lost little sister.

May Your will be done and may she be Yours.

In Jesus' Name I pray, AMEN.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Holy Father,

I lay Jayne before You...another soul fighting You because of the circumstances of this sinful, fallen and cursed world.

I pray You would break her gently.
I pray that You would use George as a light and a lamp to shine Your love into her heart.
I pray you will ease her pain and draw her close to Thee.

I thank You that Your perfect love casts out fear.

You know, O Lord, the culture we live in makes it almost impossible for anyone to believe in Truth. We believe and we know Him Who is all Truth. Please show Jayne Your Truth. Open the eyes of her heart, Lord, that she may see what great things You have done in and for Your people. Teach her to value Truth and to seek Thee, whatever it takes.

Help all of us to know that we go through the trials so that we might have the confidence that our faith is REAL.

I love You, Lord, and give You this lost little sister.

May Your will be done and may she be Yours.

In Jesus' Name I pray, AMEN.
Amen!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using TheologyOnline mobile app

marhig

Thank you my brothers and sisters in Christ.My toes wiggle so they must still be comected to my spine.I sincerly thank. I will return soon I hope to share our love for our creator amd his som God bless you all
Hiya keypurr, I didn't know you had been ill, I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend. I hope and pray that everything goes well with you

God bless

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Lord I lift up Sirayuk before you as a brother redeemed by your blood. I thank you for him, for working in his life, and for his ministry. You are calling out a people unto yourself. Peace is being spoken unto the heathen: and His dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.

Father build a hedge around this man and keep him close to You and far from wickedness and demonic influence. Give him wisdom in love and equip him for spiritual warfare. Protect those who are in his charge from wandering into danger and believing lies spawned by the great deceiver. Give him unearthly discernment and walk with him in dangerous places.

Work mightily in the life of this one who is possessed. Blow thy Spirit into this life and send that filthy thing away forever and restore his soul unto him that he might obtain mercy. Get glory to thyself in power and we will bless thy holy name.

We rest in confidence that it is already accomplished through those who bind it here on earth in the precious name of Jesus, the right arm of the Lord in power. Amen.

theophilus

Lord I lift up Sirayuk before you as a brother redeemed by your blood. I thank you for him, for working in his life, and for his ministry. You are calling out a people unto yourself. Peace is being spoken unto the heathen: and His dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.

Father build a hedge around this man and keep him close to You and far from wickedness and demonic influence. Give him wisdom in love and equip him for spiritual warfare. Protect those who are in his charge from wandering into danger and believing lies spawned by the great deceiver. Give him unearthly discernment and walk with him in dangerous places.

Work mightily in the life of this one who is possessed. Blow thy Spirit into this life and send that filthy thing away forever and restore his soul unto him that he might obtain mercy. Get glory to thyself in power and we will bless thy holy name.

We rest in confidence that it is already accomplished through those who bind it here on earth in the precious name of Jesus, the right arm of the Lord in power. Amen.

Amen!

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Father I know you can use all adversity to bring glory to your name. You are infinite in wisdom and power; an ever present source of strength and mercy to those who love you and who are called according your promise. In you we find our all in all and so look to you for help in our sister's call for help in her family. We stand with her and lift her up to you as one of yours who is in need.
Lord be strength where there is weakness. Be light for them where darkness threatens to overtake them. Protect them from evil and minister in ways unknown to this world. Lord be their shepherd that they may not want for help or guidance.
Spill thy love over from heaven onto them and bring peace that passes all understanding. Hear our prayer in thy Son's precious name. Thank you Lord for your grace.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
The waters closed in over me to take my life;
the deep surrounded me;
weeds were wrapped about my head
at the roots of the mountains.
I went down to the land
whose bars closed upon me forever;
yet you brought up my life from the pit,
O Lord my God.
When my life was fainting away,
I remembered the Lord,
and my prayer came to you,
into your holy temple.
Those who pay regard to vain idols
forsake their hope of steadfast love.
But I with the voice of thanksgiving
will sacrifice to you;
what I have vowed I will pay.
Salvation belongs to the Lord!”

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The waters closed in over me to take my life;
the deep surrounded me;
weeds were wrapped about my head
at the roots of the mountains.
I went down to the land
whose bars closed upon me forever;
yet you brought up my life from the pit,
O Lord my God.
When my life was fainting away,
I remembered the Lord,
and my prayer came to you,
into your holy temple.
Those who pay regard to vain idols
forsake their hope of steadfast love.
But I with the voice of thanksgiving
will sacrifice to you;
what I have vowed I will pay.
Salvation belongs to the Lord!”

Amen! Jonah 2:5-8

keypurr

Hiya keypurr, I didn't know you had been ill, I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend. I hope and pray that everything goes well with you

God bless
Thank you my friend, the Lord is always within me. He has given me so friends to share his love with. Everything seems have gone fine for me. I am now at home. It will take some time to get back to normal. God be with you all.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Father,

I ask for deeper understanding of the ways in which thy love can reach those in soul distress through me. It is against my nature to want you to use me up but I ask you to do it. It is against my disposition to seek to be broken, but please grant me this mercy. Give me sight through Jesus' eyes from the cross for the lost and confused that touch my life every day. So many cry for help and so few who say they know you in this world of vanity hear the cries of those in need. So many souls Lord. So much despair and pain. So much fear and hatred. So little tenderness and caring from the hearts of thy people. Heal Lord. Heal those who have so they can reach those who have not. Begin with my weaknesses to declare the power of God through thy blessed Son. Glorify Him who died for me. Use me up.

theophilus

Father,

I ask for deeper understanding of the ways in which thy love can reach those in soul distress through me. It is against my nature to want you to use me up but I ask you to do it. It is against my disposition to seek to be broken, but please grant me this mercy. Give me sight through Jesus' eyes from the cross for the lost and confused that touch my life every day. So many cry for help and so few who say they know you in this world of vanity hear the cries of those in need. So many souls Lord. So much despair and pain. So much fear and hatred. So little tenderness and caring from the hearts of thy people. Heal Lord. Heal those who have so they can reach those who have not. Begin with my weaknesses to declare the power of God through thy blessed Son. Glorify Him who died for me. Use me up.

Amen.

Phil. 2:17 But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and share my joy with you all. 18 You too, I urge you, rejoice in the same way and share your joy with me.

:)