Online Prayer Requests

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Psalmist (Violet) is now in the recovery process. Lots of meds and O2 24/7, nebulizing 6 times a day.

She has home healthcare, with physical therapy, and home health visits 2-3 times a week. She leave the house yet, so I have some very loving friends who come and sit with when I need go to the store or to the two Sunday services at the retirement and healthcare center.

It's a long process, but each day there are little improvements ... Praise the Lord!

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement ... Psalmist

IMJerusha

Mrs Psalmist (Violet) is now in the recovery process. Lots of meds and O2 24/7, nebulizing 6 times a day.

She has home healthcare, with physical therapy, and home health visits 2-3 times a week. She leave the house yet, so I have some very loving friends who come and sit with when I need go to the store or to the two Sunday services at the retirement and healthcare center.

It's a long process, but each day there are little improvements ... Praise the Lord!

God is good! Give Violet a hug of encouragement for me please, Psalmist! And remember to rest yourself as well!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

My continued prayers are with you my brother.

Breathe

PET scan results : lung nodule shows no signs of malignancy. God is good. Thank you all for the prayers. :)

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tomorrow is a big day for Mrs Psalmist (Violet), P/T said she was ready for her first outdoor adventure, she has chosen to got to retirement/healthcare center for aftenoon church service.

Meds have decreased, and she is on O2 when sleeping, nebulizing 3 times a day. She still has home healthcare, with physical therapy, and home health visits 2-3 times a week.

bybee

Tomorrow is a big day for Mrs Psalmist (Violet), P/T said she was ready for her first outdoor adventure, she has chosen to got to retirement/healthcare center for aftenoon church service.

Meds have decreased, and she is on O2 when sleeping, nebulizing 3 times a day. She still has home healthcare, with physical therapy, and home health visits 2-3 times a week.

God's peace!

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
Hello,
I am extremely sound spititually
but I need health in my body.

I give thanks for my spiritual blessings
and I ask for prayers to Jesus for better health
and the resolutuions of other life issues.

May grace abound and spread to every soul.
May GOD be praised by all people.
May Christ be praised by all people.

BOTH bless you and all.

Amen

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Hello,
I am extremely sound spititually
but I need health in my body.

I give thanks for my spiritual blessings
and I ask for prayers to Jesus for better health
and the resolutuions of other life issues.

May grace abound and spread to every soul.
May GOD be praised by all people.
May Christ be praised by all people.

BOTH bless you and all.

Amen

One can always find, track, follow and orbit the energies. Then Qi will do the rest. Qi can make cancer dissappear like it never happened.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Thank you...
BUT I have no idea about what you're speaking..

Grace to you and yours..

NO grain diet will start the healing process for your body. The liveness energy from vegetables and fruits and nuts will in inhance your being what you call spiritual. Then you can be more sensitive to your body for healing.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Are those demon energies? :devil::devil::devil:

Biomagnetic fields that alter biochemicals. A naturalness of human body. Some still think the movements of the needle in a compass Is from the devil. Those type of people continue to be sick. They are old fashioned afraid of the moon.

I don't often ask for prayer, but anyone who feels led by the Holy Spirit to pray for me, your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Three weeks ago or so I ended up in a local ER for an intestinal blockage. This was the Tuesday night/Wednesday morning before Easter. I didn't return to work until the following Tuesday using up three days vacation. I saw my Primary Care Physician and he recommended a CAT scan and X-Ray to see if I had a reoccurance of kidney stones which I had several years ago. I got the results back yesterday.

The CAT scan and X-Ray showed one 4 mm stone floating around in my right kidney. I expected that but I didn't expect the rest. I have two small cysts on my right kidney, whether inside or outside is not specified. On my left kidney I have a cyst the size of the kidney or larger. I'm talking about 8+ inches and it's multi-lobed, not a good thing. I mostly have pain on my right side so this was a shock ... but there's more to come. By accident (God and I don't believe in coincidences), they got a picture of my heart, and it's enlarged. In addition, I have some calcification (hardening or blockage) in the primary arteries to or from heart. There's some minor other stuff going on but this was the stuff that freaked me out. I'm not a big guy, 5'-7' and 178 pounds. I was 10 pounds heavier during my ER visit but I've changed my diet a bit and I am continuing to lose weight. A cyst the size of my kidney has me freaked out as well as the potential of heart disease of some sort.

I have an appointment scheduled for my Urologist this month but haven't schedule a Cardiologist yet. My Primary Care Physician wants to run some more tests.

As I said in the beginning, if you feel led by the Holy Spirit to pray, your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Ok.
It is always good to know our God and Father is the one that numbers our days. You are in good hands.