Online Prayer Requests

bybee

I sincerely appreciate those who are praying for Michael and his family. It's a comfort for them to know that many are praying for them. Michael is showing a lot of courage for a 4 year-old and is cooperating fully with his treatments.

I visualize this little boy as I offer up prayers for him and his family. I am grateful that we have this TOL network of "Prayers" who care enough to pray for any and all in need!

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Praying for all of you in need. May God bless you and comfort you.

Posted from the TOL App!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
591079.jpg

Call for Tuesday, March 25th Group Meditative Healing/group prayers/Self-Development Qi-Energy-Information Remote Transmission/Communication

Will you be participating in the group meditative energy healing/self-development remote session Tuesday, March 25th at 4:15 PM EDT?

This message is the weekly call for participation in group meditative healing/self-development qi (energy/information) transmission/communication, initiated by Tulipbee, on Tuesday afternoon. Sifu Tulipbee has more than 40 years experience cultivating and teaching Energy Life Science, and is renowned for meditative energy (qi) transmission/communication for healing and for assisting students and clients in their self-development, both in person and remote. Nuances of form, concentration, awareness, detached observation, intuition, and insight can be realized with the guidance of a Master Practitioner-Cultivator-Teacher, such as Sifu Tulipbee.

Since many people have joined our email family recently, general information about what is required to participate in group meditative healing with qi (energy) communication/transmission has once again been included in this message.

Participate in the healing power and information/knowledge of a group communication with universal energy initiated by a QiGong practitioner every Tuesday.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Healing from anywhere in the world! This particular Qi (energy) transmission is remote, not in person, so people "tune in" from wherever they are, including overseas.

This is how it works for Tuesday afternoons Group Healing Qi Transmission/Communication:
Participants contact me (Tulipbee) to get the metaphysical code/key that is needed to access, or "tune in" the healing meditative energy (qi) transmission/communication. The access code/key is different each week, and is often an organ, or energy point of the body. At the appointed time, participants usually go to a place where they're comfortable. The optimal location/environment for receiving/accessing the transmission is in a quiet, relaxing place (ideally a place where you feel safe or where you often meditate or pray). You may lay or sit - whatever position is most comfortable for you. You'll receive the transmission on an unconscious level even if you forget about the transmission, or you're unable to interrupt what you're doing (work, family, church). We do strongly recommend you stop driving or operating machinery for the transmission.

At the announced time, you'd place your attention (your awareness) on the access code/key given to you for that transmission (for example, it could be the top of your head, or your stomach, or your liver, etc.). After a short time, you'd become aware of a phenomenon, or sensation in and/or around that area. Once you feel sensation/phenomenon in and/or around the key point, you have acquired the Qi Transmission. Observe the sensation/phenomenon for about five (5) minutes, then you may proceed with your particular needs. For example, to alleviate joint pain, move your awareness to your kidneys. If you wish, you may just maintain awareness of the sensation/phenomenon and allow meta-intelligence to work on your behalf. "Sifu" Tulipbee normally initiates the transmission/communication for about 30 minutes, but you may stay connected to the qi transmission/communication for as long as you desire (after initiation, the Qi (energy/information) remains available)). It is not uncommon for participants to fall asleep during transmission due to the tranquil and calming effects of it upon mind and body. (We often receive reports from pet owners that when their pet(s) is in the room with them during transmission, the animal(s) will fall asleep and begin snoring very loudly.)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please contact me to confirm your participation and to submit your request.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Individual and private group Qi Transmissions/Communications available via email by appointment.
Contact me for further information.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOLer's...

Been home from the hospital for about an hour, it's been a long day...

Mrs Psalmist (Violet) breathing is still a struggle; if she needs it, they brought in a bi-pap ventilator, it doesn't use an intubation tube but a nose canula or mask to force air somewhat gently into the lungs; she is still unstable on her feet and requires help, sentences are short; and still sleeps a lot due to anxiety meds. She is not eating but a bite at a time, she is afraid of choking. All the viruses and bacterial infections are cleared out, there was no pneumonia.

She might go home Wednesday or Thursday but not without really improved breathing I think it's real iffy.

The recovery process this time is much longer than it has been. Thank you all for your prayers.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Psalmist (Violet) is better. All the infections are cleared out. The swelling of the lung air passages is about 50% now. She still assistance in number of things, but gaining ground on it.

The discharge date is tentatively set for Thursday or Friday.

We both thank you for your continued praying with us, it means a lot.

Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist​

ac111971

Online Prayer Requests

I don't think online prayer requests will assist you because you must pray on your own if you want your soul to go to heaven. No human being can send your soul to heaven.

bybee

I don't think online prayer requests will assist you because you must pray on your own if you want your soul to go to heaven. No human being can send your soul to heaven.

So then communal praying is useless?
That would mean that going to church is useless?
That would then, invalidate what Our dear Lord Jesus Christ said "Where two or three are gathered together I am in the midst of them"?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

1 Timothy 2:1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Romans 15:30 Now I beg you, brethren, through the Lord Jesus Christ, and through the love of the Spirit, that you strive together with me in prayers to God for me,

Breathe

Still no date set for my PET scan. The insurance company has to approve it. But the family is beginning to heal from the death of my BIL. Thank you all for the prayers - please continue to pray for us. :)

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Psalmist (Violet) is better. All the infections are cleared out. The swelling of the lung air passages is about 50% now. She still assistance in number of things, but gaining ground on it.

The discharge date is tentatively set for Thursday or Friday.

We both thank you for your continued praying with us, it means a lot.

Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist​
Mrs Psalmist P/T is started, walking and stability are the first order of business; and some weight gain. Lungs are now 75%.

The home going target date is 3-24, that would be a blessing; she'll also have home healthcare for a while as well.

Thank you and the Lord bless you all for your prayers and encouragement.

Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

IMJerusha

Mrs Psalmist P/T is started, walking and stability are the first order of business; and some weight gain. Lungs are now 75%.

The home going target date is 3-24, that would be a blessing; she'll also have home healthcare for a while as well.

Thank you and the Lord bless you all for your prayers and encouragement.

Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

Wondering, Brother, if the target date has been met and how Violet is doing?

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wondering, Brother, if the target date has been met and how Violet is doing?
Wonder no more ... Violet is home now, and now for the recovery process. Lots of meds and O2 24/7, nebulizing 6 times a day.

Thanks for asking ... Psalmist

Breathe

Finally got insurance approval and appointment for my PET scan: April 8th at 10:00 AM. Prayers for good results are greatly appreciated. :)

Also, many of you may know that my mom has moderately severe multi-infarct dementia. Yesterday she flipped out, and was taken from the nursing home where she must now reside, to the geriatric psychiatric ward at a local hospital. More stress for my family. More prayers needed. It has been a rough year so far.