Online Prayer Requests

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOLer's that post a prayer request on this thread, know this, though I may not readily reply to your request(s) I write on a list that is on the kitchen table and prat for your request.

bybee

TOLer's that post a prayer request on this thread, know this, though I may not readily reply to your request(s) I write on a list that is on the kitchen table and prat for your request.

Good idea Psalmist. I'm going to start a list today!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
TOLer's...

Been home from the hospital for about an hour, but I had to leave Mrs Psalmist there, she's had a severe respiratory exacerbation. She may be there for a few days.

Thanks for your prayers ~ Psalmist​

prayers

I'd like to request prayer for my grand nephew who is 4 years old. His name is Michael, and he's been fighting leukemia now for just over a week. It's going to be a 3 1/2 year battle, and the little guy has a hard road ahead. His parents and grandparents are taking classes to teach them how to care for him and things to watch for when he's away from the hospital. Chemotherapy is rough for an adult, so you can imagine how hard it would be for a 4 year-old. Your prayers for little Michael and his entire family would be sincerely appreciated.

prayers

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I left Violet about 6:30 last night, she was resting quietly but still felt tight breathing; she is giving anxiety meds to keep her calm, and nebulizing every 4 hours. The swollen ling issue has to do with the air passages. They did find a small viral infection in sinus cavity on the right side, so currently she is on a no contact quarantine, that means wear those blue gloves, the nurses wear gowns and masks because of the personal contact with Violet. At this point she is taken care of, she is trusting the Lord in this health thing as I am as well, but still Violet is discouraged about the recovery that not much better since Thursday. The added expense we didn't any more than this to happen to Violet, but still God is faithful, Amen!

Personally I would like to say things are better, but that would be with a cautionary note, it just doesn't seem to be jelling or look right, so that leads to me to think of 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 and 4:16-18. Of course there'll be home healthcare to consider for a while when she gets home, I'll can care of some of it, we'll see how it goes.

Thank you for your prayers and kind concern, as we all pray together for Violet's recovery, it real heartening to know that this group of believer's, that you all, have such an effective voice with Lord, Amen! How much you are appreciated and loved, there's a line in the book of Hebrews that states in part, "For time would fail me to tell..." (Hebrews 11:32), and it's not so much the time to explain, but about the Christian love that you show and verbalize, the failure part would come in the little things that you do to make others lives better and easier to live one day at time.

Again thank you for praying...Psalmist (Tom) and Mrs Psalmist (Violet)

bybee

When I left Violet about 6:30 last night, she was resting quietly but still felt tight breathing; she is giving anxiety meds to keep her calm, and nebulizing every 4 hours. The swollen ling issue has to do with the air passages. They did find a small viral infection in sinus cavity on the right side, so currently she is on a no contact quarantine, that means wear those blue gloves, the nurses wear gowns and masks because of the personal contact with Violet. At this point she is taken care of, she is trusting the Lord in this health thing as I am as well, but still Violet is discouraged about the recovery that not much better since Thursday. The added expense we didn't any more than this to happen to Violet, but still God is faithful, Amen!

Personally I would like to say things are better, but that would be with a cautionary note, it just doesn't seem to be jelling or look right, so that leads to me to think of 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 and 4:16-18. Of course there'll be home healthcare to consider for a while when she gets home, I'll can care of some of it, we'll see how it goes.

Thank you for your prayers and kind concern, as we all pray together for Violet's recovery, it real heartening to know that this group of believer's, that you all, have such an effective voice with Lord, Amen! How much you are appreciated and loved, there's a line in the book of Hebrews that states in part, "For time would fail me to tell..." (Hebrews 11:32), and it's not so much the time to explain, but about the Christian love that you show and verbalize, the failure part would come in the little things that you do to make others lives better and easier to live one day at time.

Again thank you for praying...Psalmist (Tom) and Mrs Psalmist (Violet)

Amen!

Breathe

Prayers going out for Violet, and for you, Psalmist.

I would ask for prayers also. During a routine CT scan (done because I smoked many years ago), a 9mm nodule was found in the lower lobe of my left lung. The dr says it is probably nothing, but as soon as we can get insurance approval, I am to have a PET scan to see what it is. Needless to say, with my mother's dementia, and my father's poor health, my stress level is already pretty maxed out. I think I am feeling depressed (want to sleep, low energy, down in the dumps), and have a goodly bit of fear. Need some lifting up. :)

Breathe

I'd like to request prayer for my grand nephew who is 4 years old. His name is Michael, and he's been fighting leukemia now for just over a week. It's going to be a 3 1/2 year battle, and the little guy has a hard road ahead. His parents and grandparents are taking classes to teach them how to care for him and things to watch for when he's away from the hospital. Chemotherapy is rough for an adult, so you can imagine how hard it would be for a 4 year-old. Your prayers for little Michael and his entire family would be sincerely appreciated.

Prayers for this little guy and his family. When my son was that age, a friend of his had leukemia, and had to go through chemo. It was harder on his parents, I think. Children are a lot tougher than they look - that 4 year old is now a healthy 23 year old, so don't be discouraged.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

My aunt, Mary, used to write her prayer list and keep it on the fridge with a magnet so that she'd see it every morning when she got things ready for breakfast. She would pray for everyone on the list while drinking her morning coffee.

journey

I would ask for prayers also. During a routine CT scan (done because I smoked many years ago), a 9mm nodule was found in the lower lobe of my left lung. The dr says it is probably nothing, but as soon as we can get insurance approval, I am to have a PET scan to see what it is. Needless to say, with my mother's dementia, and my father's poor health, my stress level is already pretty maxed out. I think I am feeling depressed (want to sleep, low energy, down in the dumps), and have a goodly bit of fear. Need some lifting up. :)

You will be in my prayers.

journey

I sincerely appreciate those who are praying for Michael and his family. It's a comfort for them to know that many are praying for them. Michael is showing a lot of courage for a 4 year-old and is cooperating fully with his treatments.

Breathe

It would seem that I and my family are very needy this week: please pray for my husband and sister in law. Last night my brother in law passed away unexpectedly.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It would seem that I and my family are very needy this week: please pray for my husband and sister in law. Last night my brother in law passed away unexpectedly.

Oh Breathe. I'm so sorry. Your family and you are in my prayers.

I've just now seen your previous post, and will PM you asap.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You and your family are in my prayers, Breathe.

journey

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

journey

Little 4 year-old Michael is in ICU with apparent complications from the chemotherapy. He has swelling of the brain and kidney malfunctions, so we would appreciate your continued prayers.

Breathe

Little 4 year-old Michael is in ICU with apparent complications from the chemotherapy. He has swelling of the brain and kidney malfunctions, so we would appreciate your continued prayers.
Praying. Please keep us informed.

Thank you all for your prayers for me and mine. We are grateful.

IMJerusha

Thank you Psalmist, Breathe and Journey for helping me by showing courage and faith in the face of adversity. I've been floundering lately. I will be praying for you.

One Eyed Jack

One of the guys I work with has been hospitalized. I think he had a stroke or something, because he can't walk or talk right now. I'm sure he and his family could use some prayers around this time.