Online Prayer Requests

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been out since the 9th or so.

It's been a long process getting the red cell blood count to a decent level that will stay there. There been transfusions, they are helping, so for 4 days the count has been at 10.2, the Dr said that's a good level for me having 24% lung function and a 40% kidney function. The iron deficiency anemia is better too, stable. may take a few more days or a week to get back to what is normal for me.

Thanks for your prayers and kind encouragements :e4e:
a

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been out since the 9th or so.

It's been a long process getting the red cell blood count to a decent level that will stay there. There been transfusions, they are helping, so for 4 days the count has been at 10.2, the Dr said that's a good level for me having 24% lung function and a 40% kidney function. The iron deficiency anemia is better too, stable. may take a few more days or a week to get back to what is normal for me.

Thanks for your prayers and kind encouragements
:e4e:
Well the Dr(s) say my red cell blood count is as stable as can be at 10.9, and they see any health threat at that level, and have decided that 3 month follow-ups will do for now. All the biopsies came back clean with no abnormalities, no cancerous stuff, no blood leaking from anywhere, the hematologist said there may never have been any kind of a blood leak, just a slow loss of red cells to bring on iron deficiency anemia, now I take iron pills and I do feel better. So the bed rest thing has come to an end and I can resume my normal day to day activities.

Praise the Lord! Amen! and Amen!

And thank you all for your prayer support and kind words of encouragement.

bybee

Well the Dr(s) say my red cell blood count is as stable as can be at 10.9, and they see any health threat at that level, and have decided that 3 month follow-ups will do for now. All the biopsies came back clean with no abnormalities, no cancerous stuff, no blood leaking from anywhere, the hematologist said there may never have been any kind of a blood leak, just a slow loss of red cells to bring on iron deficiency anemia, now I take iron pills and I do feel better. So the bed rest thing has come to an end and I can resume my normal day to day activities.

Praise the Lord! Amen! and Amen!

And thank you all for your prayer support and kind words of encouragement.

I'm so happy to hear that!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOLer's...

Been home from the hospital for about an hour, but I had to leave Mrs Psalmist there, she's had a severe respiratory exacerbation. She may be there for a few days.

Thanks for your prayers ~ Psalmist​

journey

I'd like to request prayer for my grand nephew who is 4 years old. His name is Michael, and he's been fighting leukemia now for just over a week. It's going to be a 3 1/2 year battle, and the little guy has a hard road ahead. His parents and grandparents are taking classes to teach them how to care for him and things to watch for when he's away from the hospital. Chemotherapy is rough for an adult, so you can imagine how hard it would be for a 4 year-old. Your prayers for little Michael and his entire family would be sincerely appreciated.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOLer's...

Been home from the hospital for about an hour, but I had to leave Mrs Psalmist there, she's had a severe respiratory exacerbation. She may be there for a few days.

Thanks for your prayers ~ Psalmist
Praying.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd like to request prayer for my grand nephew who is 4 years old. His name is Michael, and he's been fighting leukemia now for just over a week. It's going to be a 3 1/2 year battle, and the little guy has a hard road ahead. His parents and grandparents are taking classes to teach them how to care for him and things to watch for when he's away from the hospital. Chemotherapy is rough for an adult, so you can imagine how hard it would be for a 4 year-old. Your prayers for little Michael and his entire family would be sincerely appreciated.
Praying.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Psalmist (Violet) lungs are swollen (due COPD emphysema) and they using Solumedrol (a strong steroid treatment) to reduce the swelling. So far she's comfortable but limited in what she can do, they are giving Ativan to combat the anxiety.

That's where she is now, no official go home date at thsi present time.

Thanks for your prayers, it is really appreciated.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
My grandfather is 94, and doing better. Thank you all so much!
I agree with you for your petitions

May God grant you these requests.

bybee

Mrs Psalmist (Violet) lungs are swollen (due COPD emphysema) and they using Solumedrol (a strong steroid treatment) to reduce the swelling. So far she's comfortable but limited in what she can do, they are giving Ativan to combat the anxiety.

That's where she is now, no official go home date at thsi present time.

Thanks for your prayers, it is really appreciated.

Praying...as usual. Both of you are in my daily prayers.

bybee

Praying for Michael and family.