Online Prayer Requests

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Please pray for James (7 years old) and Zakayo (3 years old) who are brothers at Children of Hope Orphanage in Kitalale, Kenya. "...Their parents died from HIV/AIDS. They were left under the care of their very old grandparents who could barely care for them. James walks very far away to attend school and only depends on the meals given at school. His teachers have indicated that James is very good academically."

Aimiel

Praying for James and Zakayo.

Praise report: Bill's foot is doing better... bleeding much less and responding to treatment. He's in a nursing home, until it heals enough for him to walk on it. Please keep praying for him. Thanks in advance. :thumb:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Praise report: Bill's foot is doing better... bleeding much less and responding to treatment. He's in a nursing home, until it heals enough for him to walk on it. Please keep praying for him. Thanks in advance. :thumb:
Thank you. :)

I'm so glad to hear that! How about his heartbeat?

Last edited:

bybee

Bill pops into my mind every now and again and I pray for healing for him.I'm glad he is making progress.

bybee

Please pray for James (7 years old) and Zakayo (3 years old) who are brothers at Children of Hope Orphanage in Kitalale, Kenya. "...Their parents died from HIV/AIDS. They were left under the care of their very old grandparents who could barely care for them. James walks very far away to attend school and only depends on the meals given at school. His teachers have indicated that James is very good academically."

Praying for James and Zakayo and all children who are orphaned and in need.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wouldn't mind prayers that Jack's weight is up by this Friday. That would make for a wonderful day. :cloud9:

Universalist

Definitely will pray for all of the children..

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God knows what job I will have, and already has it ready for me. :thumb:
That's the plan, amen!
Once in my life I was un-employed for four days.
When I was working I was not without a job, and after 35 years of printing I took a break for about two months, and changed careers to funeral service until I was disabled, now retired.