Online Prayer Requests

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Thank you so much for the prayers! We thank God for the comfort He is able to give us.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
I want to thank you for all your prayers. Natalie and Matt did lose the baby, but they have come through the experience with much wisdom and grace. We are doing everything we can to support them. The outpouring of love has been humbling and greatly appreciated.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I want to thank you for all your prayers. Natalie and Matt did lose the baby, but they have come through the experience with much wisdom and grace. We are doing everything we can to support them. The outpouring of love has been humbling and greatly appreciated.
:cry:

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Natalie and Matt are blessed to have you with them through this sadness.

Cracked

I am sorry.

Son of Jack

I would like to ask for prayer for a former student of mine. Her name is Emily. Sunday, she was diagnosed with Wilson's disease, which is a very rare liver disorder. She is a strong believer and she is only 16. She needs a liver transplant immediately. So far, they have been able to find a liver that matches her. Tonight she will have surgery. Pray that she handles the anesthesia well, that her body doesn't reject the liver, and that she recovers quickly after the surgery.

Last edited:

Breathe

My request seems so small next to all of these enormous needs, but it is very dear to me. Please pray for my son's safe travel and return as he embarks on his first spring break trip. When we are young, we believe we are invincible, and because of that, sometimes we act before thinking of the consequences. I pray that, not only will his travels be safe, but that he will behave responsibly and in the decent manner in which he was raised.

Many thanks. :)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
In my prayers.

Please pray for my friend who has too much suffered the loss of a once normal child to a molester and has now become a man lost to himself. Pray that my friend can find it through God who she lives with in her heart, that she receives God's Grace to survive an ongoing tragedy, where some good parents would abandon, yet she keeps helping him over all these years.

Son of Jack

I would like to ask for prayer for a former student of mine. Her name is Emily. Sunday, she was diagnosed with Wilson's disease, which is a very rare liver disorder. She is a strong believer and she is only 16. She needs a liver transplant immediately. So far, they have been able to find a liver that matches her. Tonight she will have surgery. Pray that she handles the anesthesia well, that her body doesn't reject the liver, and that she recovers quickly after the surgery.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. Emily had her transplant surgery and everything went as well as it possibly could have. She is doing quite well and might be going home later this week. Continue to pray that her body doesn't reject the transplant organ.

vnctblzn

please pray regarding this easter sunday. it will be my third easter alone, since my mother died three years ago. although, my father wants to get together with me, but i don't like him around, because he made sexual advances to me. he is homosexual pedophile, but i was never tempted into those things. but he made my health very ill, so the holidays are very depressing.

Aimiel

Today's troubles are a test... preparing us for tomorrow's blessings. All things work together for good, to those who love The Lord and are called according to His Purposes.

Praying. :thumb: