Online Prayer Requests

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please pray that :jessilu: gets a job soon. It's been three weeks since the detassling season ended and she hasn't gotten a job yet.

OctoberMist

Please pray for all those in the world who are suffering from addiction, that God may grant them the strength to break out of the cycle of suffering and shame, and that they may learn to walk out of the darkness and into the light.

DBCReviewer

Performer in Church's Christmas show dies after 25-foot fall

Not only am I deeply saddened by this event but I must also question the Church's fall protection standards.

I have worked along side some of the best Canadian fall arrest / fall restraint professionals and this tradgedy would have never occured if they had the proper training and a backup lifeline.

This Church I am sorry to say is responsible for this. Still, my prayers go out to them and everyone who had to witness it. Accidents like this are 100 percent preventable and it makes me mad to hear it.

Story link:
http://www.startribune.com/nation/36374104.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsr

SarahEJY

I would greatly appreciate prayer for a friend of mine who has recently gone back to using. At around thirteen after her family fell apart she got into the drug scene at school. A dealer (he was around 30 at this time) got into a relationship with her offered her all the drugs she wanted. With him she got into dealing and cooking. At 18 she got pregnant and they both got caught. In the short time in prison she got clean - for her child. Out of prison she was given much support and encouragement. She became a christian and her passion for God was very evident in everything she did. Five years she was clean then at the end of last year her ex was released from prison. I don't know exactly when it happened but she started using again after he made contact. She is currently heavily using and I suspect cooking and dealing as well. She wants so much to get clean but cannot see a way out because of how deeply entrenched she is into the drug scene. She still talks of God and how she loves Jesus but hates to be around people who love Jesus because of how guilty she feels. She needs a miracle.

Thankyou

Last edited:

shredguitar17

I pray that I can be humble enough to understand that I don't have the answers to everything, and that I can listen more often.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I have a wisdom tooth that has not erupted whose root is crossed with the tooth in front of it, which is abscessed, and the next two teeth have cavities. I need an extraction for the first two, but I'm not sure I can afford it. And they also didn't give me anything for the pain. Just antibiotics for the infection.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
I have a wisdom tooth that has not erupted whose root is crossed with the tooth in front of it, which is abscessed, and the next two teeth have cavities. I need an extraction for the first two, but I'm not sure I can afford it. And they also didn't give me anything for the pain. Just antibiotics for the infection.

Try a dental school. They'll do the work for 20-40% cheaper.

zackariath

BANNED
Banned
please pray that all nonbelievers be eternally cast down into the abyss of sin and treachery where unending torment will show them the light of a loving god.

Aimiel

Pray for those who spend their lives praying for others, that God will increase their number. Pray for all those who make prayer requests. Pray that someone with moderator privileges will delete posts which are disruptive.

MrPolo

Pray for those who spend their lives praying for others, that God will increase their number. Pray for all those who make prayer requests. Pray that someone with moderator privileges will delete posts which are disruptive.
A wonderful thought. Lord hear our prayer.

Morgan66

BANNED
Banned
This a very nice thread. There are always nice people around here. Please pray that N1H1 flu pandemic will end soon. Thanks.

holylight

This is for all we pray

Angel of God, my holy guardian, given to me from heaven, enlighten me this day, and save me from all evil. Instruct me in doing good deeds, and set me on the path of salvation. Amen.

Angel of Christ, holy guardian and protector of my soul and body, forgive me everything wherein I have offended you every day of my life, and protect me from all influence and temptation of the Evil One. May I never again anger God by my sins.

Pray for me to the Lord, that He may make me worthy of the grace of the All-Holy Trinity, and of the blessed Mother of God, and of all the saints. Amen.

vladkhab

If anyone is willing, I ask that you pray for my friend Angela that God shows her the emptiness of sin and that He reveals Himself to her more. She believes in Christ but is always struggling in her walk and cannot stay focused upon Him.

I believe that God has a beautiful plan for her life, and I ask that you pray for her relationship with the Lord.

Thanks and God bless.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If anyone is willing, I ask that you pray for my friend Angela that God shows her the emptiness of sin and that He reveals Himself to her more. She believes in Christ but is always struggling in her walk and cannot stay focused upon Him.

I believe that God has a beautiful plan for her life, and I ask that you pray for her relationship with the Lord.

Thanks and God bless.
Tell her to stop focusing on her sin. The biggest problem that keeps people from focusing on Christ is when they see themselves as unworthy sinners, ignoring that fact that He has already made us the very righteousness of God.

JonM

Father in law

Father in law

Hey y'all. Keep my FIL in your prayers. He has bladder cancer and is undergoing chemo. He's only 63.

Thanks.