Online Prayer Requests

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Can I ask you to help me pray for the sister of a friend of mine. She was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She has a baby not even a year old. She is not a Christian. Her sister is a Christian. We are asking the Lord to make this situation the path for Him to arrest her with His love and mercy. May his precious blood protect her and her family. Thank you so much.

Prayer for His hand in all of it and for her salvation and healing and strength for you all.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can I ask you to help me pray for the sister of a friend of mine. She was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She has a baby not even a year old. She is not a Christian. Her sister is a Christian. We are asking the Lord to make this situation the path for Him to arrest her with His love and mercy. May his precious blood protect her and her family. Thank you so much.
Praying.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Praying for salvation and restoration.

lifeisgood

Just a little update. Sister of my friend decided to go natural way about her thyroid cancer. My friend told me that her sister has been asking her questions about the Lord (awesome) and that she has taken up reading the Bible. May the Lord in His infinite mercy bring her into the fold. Also asking prayers for her parents who are staunched Catholics, and also for my friend that the Lord strengthens her in her faith and that He gives her wisdom that comes from above. Thank you all for going into the throne of grace so that we can receive mercy and find grace to help us all in our time of need.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay, everyone, my mom and my family is in desperate need of prayer. I got home, this afternoon, and had at least ten messages telling me that my mom was in the hospital in Idaho. I called one of them back and found out that my mom had had a heart attack. She's on a respirator and sedated right now. And, they're transferring her to another hospital. I haven't been close to my mom in many years. But, I feel like I'm losing something very important. I'm glad that I got to call her for her birthday, last week, and tell her that I love her. She just turned 70 on 9/14.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Okay, everyone, my mom and my family is in desperate need of prayer. I got home, this afternoon, and had at least ten messages telling me that my mom was in the hospital in Idaho. I called one of them back and found out that my mom had had a heart attack. She's on a respirator and sedated right now. And, they're transferring her to another hospital. I haven't been close to my mom in many years. But, I feel like I'm losing something very important. I'm glad that I got to call her for her birthday, last week, and tell her that I love her. She just turned 70 on 9/14.
I will have her in my prayers. It would please me if you prayed for my cousin Ronda who has pancreatic cancer and not doing very well. We grew up together and have always been like sisters; she is 75 years old.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Father,

Your mercies are new every morning and You are able and willing to carry us on wings of praise through any storm that the body of this death may bring. Many need the calm of Your still small voice. Many need the regenerative power of Your Spirit in their lives. I ask You to comfort grieving hearts and help them find purpose. I ask You to draw many to the cross for a look at the Savior; the captain of our salvation who, for the joy that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame for those He loves.

I ask for EE that you will renew a right spirit within and assure him that his worth is immense as one for whom He died.

I ask for salvation for one who professes to be an unbeliever - whether in the body of Christ or not, I cannot tell - but You know. That she will thirst and hunger after righteousness for Your name's sake.

I ask for strength and love to pour from all believers upon the sick and dying, the weak, the proud and the foolish. Give us hearts of flesh that beat for the lost and use us up to glorify Your Son.

It is in His name I pray. Amen.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Going to add my dad to the list of those in need of prayer. Put him in the hospital last Thursday and spent most of the next four days there after he injured a knee during a stress test on a treadmill. Reactions to the medicine have really taken a toll and earlier today I had to put him back in the hospital...around four. He's doing better, but it's hard to watch your father struggling. The strongest man in the room looking fragile. I don't think we are ever really prepared for that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Going to add my dad to the list of those in need of prayer. Put him in the hospital last Thursday and spent most of the next four days there after he injured a knee during a stress test on a treadmill. Reactions to the medicine have really taken a toll and earlier today I had to put him back in the hospital...around four. He's doing better, but it's hard to watch your father struggling. The strongest man in the room looking fragile. I don't think we are ever really prepared for that.
Praying.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Father, thank You that we have Your complete revelation transmitted by Your Spirit and that it is, for all purposes, true and faithful. Bless those whose spirits recognize Your pure words and are taught by them.

We thank You for every opportunity You give us to be exercised in the defense of the faith once delivered to the saints. And we pray for those whose hearts are unteachable that You will treat them not according to their words but according to Your infinite mercy. Reveal to them Your truth in Your time, we ask in Jesus name.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight)
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

In His name, Amen.

My heart is broken today, our family is crying. My dear aunt Joelle is going to be with the Lord as I type. Her sons and my mom are with her in the other room. She was put on hospice Friday after declining from a fall and head injury. She is 64, born November 18th, 1953. She was in poor health for a while before we moved her in here. She caught the flu around Christmas and was slowly bouncing back until the fall. She spent her life striving to make others happy.

Holy Father, take her into your loving arms.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight)
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

In His name, Amen.

My heart is broken today, our family is crying. My dear aunt Joelle is going to be with the Lord as I type. Her sons and my mom are with her in the other room. She was put on hospice Friday after declining from a fall and head injury. She is 64, born November 18th, 1953. She was in poor health for a while before we moved her in here. She caught the flu around Christmas and was slowly bouncing back until the fall. She spent her life striving to make others happy.

Holy Father, take her into your loving arms.
Praying.

lifeisgood

I need prayer that the Lord gives me wisdom on what to do next.

Uncontrollable blood pressure for years now. 200+/115+ or 40/50 and obviously end up in the ER.
None of the BP meds help, they raise my BP and all lowers my heart beat but not the BP (which doctors can't figure out why).

Praise the Lord for all faithful ones who are always going boldly to the throne of grace in times of need.

Thank you for helping me pray.

Last edited:

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
I need prayer that the Lord gives me wisdom on what to do next.

Uncontrollable blood pressure for years now. 200+/115+ or 40/50 and obviously end up in the ER.
None of the BP meds help, they raise my BP and all lowers my heart beat but not the BP (which doctors can't figure out why).

Praise the Lord for all faithful ones who are always going boldly to the throne of grace in times of need.

Thank you for helping me pray.

Father,

We know that, because you made us, you have the answers to all questions. We ask that You will guide and direct someone to find that answer in this special case for lifeisgood. In the name of Jesus, and for Your glory. Amen.