Online Prayer Requests

bybee

Everyone could use a little prayer.
This thread is for anyone who could use some.
You need not be Christian or even a theist. If you aren't sure where to turn and could use a little prayer, please post your prayer requests here.

I will spend time in prayer for each request.
If you see a request in here please pray :)

(this thread is not for debate about prayer, theology, the existence of God etc...)

I seem to be drowning in grief since my husband died. I'm struggling to stay in the world. Please pray for me.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Husband goes into surgery on Dec 23rd to remove a cancerous prostate.

I will remember you in my prayers bybee.

Ryan Collins

I'm starting my last semester of undergraduate studies and one of the courses is Math. I'm terrible at Math and am really nervous. Pray that I may learn the Math properly and am able to complete my last semester before taking off for graduate studies.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you all would be in prayer for Mrs Psalmist. She is dealing with severe sciatica, it is quite painful even unto tears, she is doing the low impact exercises suggested, uses the pillow cushions when sitting or laying down, etc; the Dr Rx'ed Lyrica and some other funny pills, they provide some relief. She also has to use a walker until this whole episode settles down.

Thanks ~ Psalmist

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please keep Stripe and his family in your prayers. Taiwan is under a tsunami warning after the 8.9 earthquake in Japan.

Aimiel

Everyone please pray for my father-in-law... he's been admitted back into the hospital. He has had a problem with his foot for decades, due to an auto accident. His bone became infected, and he has been getting treatment for several weeks recently, due to a new infection, which is also in the bone. They're going to operate, and he just needs you to pray for him.

Thank you in advance. May God bless and keep you, by the heart of compassion which you show others. :thumb:

bybee

Everyone please pray for my father-in-law... he's been admitted back into the hospital. He has had a problem with his foot for decades, due to an auto accident. His bone became infected, and he has been getting treatment for several weeks recently, due to a new infection, which is also in the bone. They're going to operate, and he just needs you to pray for him.

Thank you in advance. May God bless and keep you, by the heart of compassion which you show others. :thumb:

I'm praying!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

We'll be praying for your father-in-law.