lifeguard at the cement pond
this will probably be taken the wrong way, but i don't care

we should all keep Town's father in our prayers and thoughts today

and Town's family

and fine, Town too

and yes, that did hurt

theophilus

Lord God of heaven, Maker and Creator of all of us, our Holy Father and Abba,

In You we live and move and have our being. You have made us from dust and to dust our bodies will return.

You Who are most Holy, what is man that You are mindful of us? You know our going out and our coming in; You search our hearts and know who we are on the inside. And You love us anyway. You love us anyway. That's too incredible for mere words.

I thank You Lord for the privilege of lifting Town and his earthly father to You asking for Your grace and healing for these men. Our bodies are perishing even as we live and breathe. We know You hold our times in Your hand and I ask for time for these two.

I ask, Lord, that You guide the physicians as they work on a father, a man who is loved and wanted, necessary and needed. I ask comfort and peace for Town and healing and peace for his father.

I ask your Holy Spirit to lead these men into all Truth. I pray they know and serve and love You even through these times of hurt and helplessness. In Thee do we trust to provide for us and protect us, to suffer our infirmities and to carry us when we are incapable of carrying ourselves.

Please guard these men; keep them strong and focused on our Lord Jesus. Please tell them there are children here who love them and want Your best for them, both of them.

I pray they will rely upon Your strength and Your courage and that they will both find their rest under Your healing wings.

You are our hope and our stay. Thank You, so much, for the gift of fellowship with one another. We pray for our friend and his father and gratefully acknowledge that whatever Your will is we will praise You for it.

I pray, in the Name of Jesus, King of all Kings and Your wonderful gift to a lost humanity.

Thank You, Lord.

Amen and amen.

bybee

Lord God of heaven, Maker and Creator of all of us, our Holy Father and Abba,

In You we live and move and have our being. You have made us from dust and to dust our bodies will return.

You Who are most Holy, what is man that You are mindful of us? You know our going out and our coming in; You search our hearts and know who we are on the inside. And You love us anyway. You love us anyway. That's too incredible for mere words.

I thank You Lord for the privilege of lifting Town and his earthly father to You asking for Your grace and healing for these men. Our bodies are perishing even as we live and breathe. We know You hold our times in Your hand and I ask for time for these two.

I ask, Lord, that You guide the physicians as they work on a father, a man who is loved and wanted, necessary and needed. I ask comfort and peace for Town and healing and peace for his father.

I ask your Holy Spirit to lead these men into all Truth. I pray they know and serve and love You even through these times of hurt and helplessness. In Thee do we trust to provide for us and protect us, to suffer our infirmities and to carry us when we are incapable of carrying ourselves.

Please guard these men; keep them strong and focused on our Lord Jesus. Please tell them there are children here who love them and want Your best for them, both of them.

I pray they will rely upon Your strength and Your courage and that they will both find their rest under Your healing wings.

You are our hope and our stay. Thank You, so much, for the gift of fellowship with one another. We pray for our friend and his father and gratefully acknowledge that whatever Your will is we will praise You for it.

I pray, in the Name of Jesus, King of all Kings and Your wonderful gift to a lost humanity.

Thank You, Lord.

Amen and amen.

Amen!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want to thank you all for your prayers.
I've been wrestling controlling my respiratory blood to oxygen saturation.
I finally have good numbers that are okay.
I'm still on o2 27/7 at 3 lpm of supplemental o2, 92/98.
I'm tethered to a 57 foot o2 hose.
Still I get very tired, and I work my way through it -- to God be the glory for that.

It's been a trial and a bit of an affliction, but Jesus is with me of this affliction,
so I know I'm safe and assured by all that Jesus is to me.
-- Amen and Amen! --

I'll do my best to get here to TOL as ofen as I can.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want to thank you all for your prayers.
I've been wrestling controlling my respiratory blood to oxygen saturation.
I finally have good numbers that are okay.
I'm still on o2 27/7 at 3 lpm of supplemental o2, 92/98.
I'm tethered to a 57 foot o2 hose.
Still I get very tired, and I work my way through it -- to God be the glory for that.

It's been a trial and a bit of an affliction, but Jesus is with me of this affliction,
so I know I'm safe and assured by all that Jesus is to me.
-- Amen and Amen! --

I'll do my best to get here to TOL as ofen as I can.
God Bless you Psalmist.

theophilus

Praying for our troops...

Praying for our troops...

Lord God of Heaven, Maker and Creator of ALL things, Ancient of Days and our Holy Father,

Thank you for allowing us to call you Abba.
Thank you for Your precious Son You gave to make a way for us to be reconciled unto Thee. Praise be to You for this indescribable gift!

You are the Majesty on High, seated on Your Throne of Splendor, and it is Your delight to give Your children the Kingdom. I thank You and praise You for Your mindfulness, Your watchcare over us and for every blessing we receive from You.

I bow low before Thee my King, and ask You to protect our fathers, mothers, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters in far away and hostile places where they live and die to defend our right to be Your people.

May Your Holy Spirit overwhelm them with Your Love and Peace as they contemplate this holy season in a land of adversaries.

Please let them know that they are missed...and that You keep our tears and theirs in Your bottle until one day there will be no more tears.

Grant them a moment to call on Your Name...just to whisper the Name of Jesus and know that He is near to them.

Thank You for our lives and theirs. May all of us commit every breath, every heartbeat, every thought, word, deed and motive to Your service and Your Kingdom.

O Lord haste the day when there will be no more war.

We love You and we ask in the Name of the Shepherd and Guardian of our souls,

Amen and Amen.

theophilus

Lord God of Heaven, seated on Your Throne of majesty and splendor; You are our Heavenly Father, our Maker and Creator and our Abba!

Even so You know we are frail and but dust and yet You command us to call upon You and You will show us great and mighty things that we do not know. I praise you my Lord and my King that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. I thank You and praise You that You have knitted us together and created us a little lower than the angels.

I thank You that we can bear one another's burdens and carry one another before Your Throne of all Grace.

I come before you with Belle, a stranger to me but a precious soul made in Your image who You know and love.

I pray that she will find comfort and peace in You; that she will enjoy the guidance and wisdom of her surgeon and that she will come through this whole and healed.

I thank You Belle has a friend who trusts us to lift our hands to You and ask for Your watch care over a daughter and a friend.

I praise You and thank you that You hear our prayers and supplications when we are walking in a manner worthy of You.

I thank You that You pity us in our mean estate and that You haven't left us here. I thank You that You sent our Lord to save us and to reconcile us to Thee.

Lord, please have mercy on Belle. Draw near to her that she might draw near to You and find hope and peace and comfort.

We lift our hands to You in praise and thanks and ask all of these things in the Name of our matchless Savior and King, Jesus.

Amen and amen.

lifeisgood

Lord God of Heaven, seated on Your Throne of majesty and splendor; You are our Heavenly Father, our Maker and Creator and our Abba!

Even so You know we are frail and but dust and yet You command us to call upon You and You will show us great and mighty things that we do not know. I praise you my Lord and my King that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. I thank You and praise You that You have knitted us together and created us a little lower than the angels.

I thank You that we can bear one another's burdens and carry one another before Your Throne of all Grace.

I come before you with Belle, a stranger to me but a precious soul made in Your image who You know and love.

I pray that she will find comfort and peace in You; that she will enjoy the guidance and wisdom of her surgeon and that she will come through this whole and healed.

I thank You Belle has a friend who trusts us to lift our hands to You and ask for Your watch care over a daughter and a friend.

I praise You and thank you that You hear our prayers and supplications when we are walking in a manner worthy of You.

I thank You that You pity us in our mean estate and that You haven't left us here. I thank You that You sent our Lord to save us and to reconcile us to Thee.

Lord, please have mercy on Belle. Draw near to her that she might draw near to You and find hope and peace and comfort.

We lift our hands to You in praise and thanks and ask all of these things in the Name of our matchless Savior and King, Jesus.

Amen and amen.

Amen

lifeisgood

It went MUCH better than expected. She had a perforated colon and they thought she might have to have a colostomy, but she doesn't. There is no sepsis. She will recover quickly, and we praise God for the great news.

Awesome good news!
Praise be to His goodness.
Rejoicing and praising Him with you and her.