Online Prayer Requests

brinny

She's doing much, much better. As is sometimes the case with people in advancing years, even those in terrific shape, a confluence of medications can lead to an unintended peril. Or, she was over medicated, on the whole.

As it stands, we're all having supper together later. :)

Praise God, bless her heart! Thank you for the update. Hoping that all of you have a wunnerful dinner together. :)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She's doing much, much better. As is sometimes the case with people in advancing years, even those in terrific shape, a confluence of medications can lead to an unintended peril. Or, she was over medicated, on the whole.

A good report. :thumb:

Breathe

Good news! It is so easy to overmedicate older people - you were fortunate to discover it.

Sharri

Father's passing

Father's passing

It's been very hard for my family and I dealing with the passing of our Father. He passed away last year in March.
Nothing can prepare you with the loss, the grief, and the aftermath of probate. It's been a nightmare to say the least.

I don't wish this for anyone to endure, and I pray for those that are going through this, keep strong, positive and look to your faith.

Sharri

Breathe

It's been very hard for my family and I dealing with the passing of our Father. He passed away last year in March.
Nothing can prepare you with the loss, the grief, and the aftermath of probate. It's been a nightmare to say the least.

I don't wish this for anyone to endure, and I pray for those that are going through this, keep strong, positive and look to your faith.

Sharri
Sharri, I know how hard it is to lose a parent. You have my heartfelt prayers for healing.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My sweet Daddy passed away this morning, peacefully, in his sleep. He told the nurse last night that Mary (Mom) was waiting, and he had to go to her. And so he did. Tonight they are young and happy and celebrating in Heaven. Praise God for Christian parents.

May God comfort you in your loss.