Online Prayer Requests

Breathe

Please pray for my husband. He is facing a potentially deadly health crisis. We will know more in a couple of weeks, but at this point in time, we are all very concerned. Thank you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Deuteronomy 18:20 'But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.'

Edit: note - this post was made in response to a weirdo spammer who yesterday pronounced death threats on most of us here and in many different threads before they were banned and their post was removed.

Last edited:

brinny

Prayer for the USA and our Leaders.

Prayer for the USA and our Leaders.

Animated_American_Flag-1SmLtBk.gif

16.gif
Today at 11:55am EST i will be praying for the USA and our leaders. An internet radio station (BBN Radio) prays daily (except Sundays) over the air, and i pray along with the host.

God bless them.

brinny

Praying for this Forum.

Praying for this Forum.

16.gif
Praying that God moooooves in hearts, minds, and souls as only He can and meets needs, heals, provides, and is the Lifter of weary heads, and is the Great Comforter as only He can be. May He win hearts, minds, and souls by His inexplicable grace. Father may it be so. Thank You for Your inexplicable grace, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgwGY6xpvLI&index=4&list=PLD5hYNkAv_goQsGD9LETjv0kW75Z88NJJ

Aimiel

Praying that The Body of Christ will begin to realize that God is always moving in our direction and beckoning us into His Presence because He reverences our time with Him. Praying that we will have our eyes opened and begin to notice the wonderful things He does for us every day and make known His Great Grace.

brinny

Praying that The Body of Christ will begin to realize that God is always moving in our direction and beckoning us into His Presence because He reverences our time with Him. Praying that we will have our eyes opened and begin to notice the wonderful things He does for us every day and make known His Great Grace.

Praying in agreement, amen!!!

brinny

Animated_American_Flag-1SmLtBk.gif

16.gif
Today at 11:55am EST i will be praying for the USA and our leaders. An internet radio station (BBN Radio) prays daily (except Sundays) over the air, and i pray along with the host.

God bless them.

16.gif
Will be praying for our nation in approximately 24 minutes, EST.

May God's grace penetrate and pervade in hearts, minds, souls in our nation and leaders, in the USA. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Aimiel

God reveal to everyone that there is no such thing as a Godless nation. Show Yourself to the USA and to every nation. Let us see Your great glory. Reveal what you have hidden since Eden. Release Your creation to witness Your majesty.

brinny

God reveal to everyone that there is no such thing as a Godless nation. Show Yourself to the USA and to every nation. Let us see Your great glory. Reveal what you have hidden since Eden. Release Your creation to witness Your majesty.

Praying in agreement, amen!

brinny

Praying for our nation.

Praying for our nation.

animated_american_flag.gif

16.gif

Father help us at this dire dire time. Protect us from ALL that would do us harm, both outside and inside our borders. Forgive us for not giving You Your due and for not taking a stand for those who cannot defend nor speak up for themselves; the helpless, the sick, the elderly, and the most vulnerable and helpless-the unborn. Supersede all decisions from our leaders and ALL in government that would do harm or chisel away our rights, and that dishonor You. Permeate hearts, minds, and souls, and win them through Your precious Holy Spirit, as only You can do, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eAK1Su3b9I

brinny

16.gif

Father help us at this dire dire time. Protect us from ALL that would do us harm, both outside and inside our borders. Forgive us for not giving You Your due and for not taking a stand for those who cannot defend nor speak up for themselves; the helpless, the sick, the elderly, and the most vulnerable and helpless-the unborn. Supersede all decisions from our leaders and ALL in government that would do harm or chisel away our rights, and that dishonor You. Permeate hearts, minds, and souls, and win them through Your precious Holy Spirit, as only You can do, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eAK1Su3b9I

16.gif
Praying for our nation and leaders at this dire dire time. Praying for God Himself to protect and defend us from ALL that would do us harm, both inside and outside our borders, and for God to hear us from heaven and intervene as only HE can. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWmg48weMsM