Online Prayer Requests

Son of Jack

Please pray for a lady in the SS class that I teach. Her name is Betty and she was just diagnosed with cancer for the second time. The doctors say that it is terminal and that they are going to treat her for comfort and quality of life. I went to see her today and she is in pretty good spirits and no really in much pain. They haven't said how much time she has yet. She is very courageous. She looked at me today and said without flinching, "Michael, we all have to do this one day," and smiled. She really is a wonderful lady.

screamin4u2hear

I will definitely keep Betty in my prayers! Please be praying for an old high school friend. Her name is Abby. She is 22 and was diagnosed with colon cancer a few weeks ago. The doctors have never seen this type of cancer in some so young.... So please pray for guidance for them.

Son of Jack

Please pray for a lady in the SS class that I teach. Her name is Betty and she was just diagnosed with cancer for the second time. The doctors say that it is terminal and that they are going to treat her for comfort and quality of life. I went to see her today and she is in pretty good spirits and no really in much pain. They haven't said how much time she has yet. She is very courageous. She looked at me today and said without flinching, "Michael, we all have to do this one day," and smiled. She really is a wonderful lady.

Betty found out today that she has several tumors on her lungs as well. The doctors have given her two weeks to two months to live, and hospice has been called in. Pray for comfort as the end approaches and that we, as her Sunday School class, can provide whatever comfort to her and her family as we are able.

Son of Jack

Betty found out today that she has several tumors on her lungs as well. The doctors have given her two weeks to two months to live, and hospice has been called in. Pray for comfort as the end approaches and that we, as her Sunday School class, can provide whatever comfort to her and her family as we are able.

Thank you all for your prayers. Miss Betty died in her sleep last night. Pray for her family, especially her daughter. Thank you.

Aimiel

Please pray for the rescuers, that they might be able to find the Compassion International missionary, trapped in rubble, who is texting, "Help me," in Haiti, but they haven't found her yet.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Praise Report: Thank you for prayers for Will (age 14) suffered chemical burns in his eyes--experienced 50% healing of his cornea as of today. Is expected to make a 100% recovery. Praise God for the body he makes to heal.

...Praying for the Compassion International missionary trapped to be found and cared for.

...and BC's son for wisdom and strength at this time.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
My first grandchild...

My first grandchild...

A few weeks ago, we were delighted to learn that my daughter is expecting our very first grandchild. Now, at eight weeks, it looks like she might lose the baby.

A week and a half ago, the ultra-sound showed a healthy, adorable baby, but the amniotic fluid looked low. The doctor did an another ultra-sound on Thursday to check how things were progressing, and could no longer detect a heartbeat. She has had intermittent bleeding over the last few days and we are beginning to fear the worst.

We know that miscarriages are very common, but it is still very painful. Please keep my daughter and her husband in your prayers. We are doing our best to give them comfort and support. Their names are Natalie and Matt.

Thanks,
Becky

Random

A few weeks ago, we were delighted to learn that my daughter is expecting our very first grandchild. Now, at eight weeks, it looks like she might lose the baby.

A week and a half ago, the ultra-sound showed a healthy, adorable baby, but the amniotic fluid looked low. The doctor did an another ultra-sound on Thursday to check how things were progressing, and could no longer detect a heartbeat. She has had intermittent bleeding over the last few days and we are beginning to fear the worst.

We know that miscarriages are very common, but it is still very painful. Please keep my daughter and her husband in your prayers. We are doing our best to give them comfort and support. Their names are Natalie and Matt.

Thanks,
Becky

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what you're all going through right now. I will be sure to keep your daughter in my prayers.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh Prisca, this makes my heart hurt so I can't imagine what it's doing to yours and your family.

Thinking of you and fervently praying!!

Please keep us updated if you can.

Please, please, God, bring much wisdom and much of Your very special peace.