Online Prayer Requests

Khazm

I don't really like asking for things for myself, but I'm really in need of prayer at the moment.

I've recently sinned quite bad and I feel as though I'm losing my faith, every day is a spiritual struggle for me and at times I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's taking a lot for me to even post on here.

Thanks people! :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I don't really like asking for things for myself, but I'm really in need of prayer at the moment.

I've recently sinned quite bad and I feel as though I'm losing my faith, every day is a spiritual struggle for me and at times I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's taking a lot for me to even post on here.

Do you have anyone to whom you can speak about this?

bybee

I'm about to set out on a long journey. I shall pray for you and some others while I drive. I wish you blessings.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

We too shall be praying for you ~ Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
June 11th is the meeting date for diagnostic consultations and further options and treatment(s) for Tom.

Meeting had been reset for today, June 20th.

We talked with Tom this afternoon, and their are mixed bag feelings that come with his update. Tom has been off of the 48 hour chemo treatment for about six weeks, and the Dr's stopped all chemo treatments since the cancer has found away the chemo. At the time the treatments stopped the markers for the cancers were at 133 and in the past six weeks the markers are at about 350, Tom's Dr says that's slow so they have a window of opportunity to get Tom into a trial drug program to see if it will help; as for the pancreas cancer it remains benign and will left alone, for organs surgery is out of the question. As for the nueropathy, Tom takes pain meds for the feet part, he says his hands are not as bad for now.

Tom still remains hopeful and says he'll leaves it with Lord because that's where it's at, he stays on diet which he says really helps.

We thank you for your continuing prayers for Tom and he thanks you too. As you pray for Tom and his wife Kimberly K, we, Violet and me, we ask the Lord that in your life with all goes on in your life that you too know the touch of our ever sympathizing Great Physician who is our All and in All. There is an old hymn that says in part, "There are days so dark that I cannot see the face of my Friend Divine, though sad aches, yet my faith returns, by the touch of His hand on mine." ~ O how precious are Your thoughts toward me O Lord ... Amen and Amen!

We've attached a photo of Tom, it was taken on the 16th of June at his daughter's wedding, pictured are l to r, Kevin new grandson-in-law, granddaughter Carrie, and our son Tom. Tom doesn't look like a fellow who is that ill.

Tom and Violet

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

We've attached a photo of Tom, it was taken on the 16th of June at his daughter's wedding, pictured are l to r, Kevin new grandson-in-law, granddaughter Carrie, and our son Tom. Tom doesn't look like a fellow who that ill.

Tom and Violet

Tom, that's a great photo of your son.

I continue to remember him in my prayers. Thank you for the update.

Khazm

Thank you for your prayers!

I asked for signs and got them, I've made mistakes during the last month that I'll regret. But I'm back on the right path now I'm pretty sure, got told something today that just really confirmed my belief as I was getting back on track with my faith.

God is Amazing :D

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please pray for my family. My aunt Mary is in the hospital, in a drug-induced coma, because she's in the end stages of cancer. Basically, the doctors say she only has a few days left. And, Aunt Mary is in so much pain that she asked them to make her sleep through it. According to my cousin, Denise, Aunt Mary's heart rate and oxygen numbers have gone up since she went into the coma. Although I will miss Aunt Mary, I'm not as upset as most of the people about Aunt Mary. I've known for years that she had cancer. So, I've had time to get used to the idea that she could die. But, a lot of my relatives are taking this extremely hard. Since Nana passed away when I was twelve, Aunt Mary has been the rock of our family.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
June 11th is the meeting date for diagnostic consultations and further options and treatment(s) for Tom.

Since then...

We’ve, well make that "I've" been lax about keeping everyone posted on Tom's condition. They stopped the 48 hour chemo treatment as the cancer found a way around the chemo.

Last week (June 27) Tom started a trial treatment that will go on for three sessions on consecutive Wednesday's, at the end of the three sessions they'll do the cat scans, markers and blood draws to see if it has helped, and also determine how to continue, his pancreatic cancer is still very quiet, to which we are thankful.

Breathe

Since then...

We’ve, well make that "I've" been lax about keeping everyone posted on Tom's condition. They stopped the 48 hour chemo treatment as the cancer found a way around the chemo.

Last week (June 27) Tom started a trial treatment that will go on for three sessions on consecutive Wednesday's, at the end of the three sessions they'll do the cat scans, markers and blood draws to see if it has helped, and also determine how to continue, his pancreatic cancer is still very quiet, to which we are thankful.

Prayers sent for Tom and all of you.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please pray for my family. My aunt Mary is in the hospital, in a drug-induced coma, because she's in the end stages of cancer. Basically, the doctors say she only has a few days left. And, Aunt Mary is in so much pain that she asked them to make her sleep through it. According to my cousin, Denise, Aunt Mary's heart rate and oxygen numbers have gone up since she went into the coma. Although I will miss Aunt Mary, I'm not as upset as most of the people about Aunt Mary. I've known for years that she had cancer. So, I've had time to get used to the idea that she could die. But, a lot of my relatives are taking this extremely hard. Since Nana passed away when I was twelve, Aunt Mary has been the rock of our family.

Received a call from my mom, this morning. Aunt Mary passed away last night or this morning. Personally, since I was expecting it, I'm not grief-stricken. I will miss Aunt Mary. But, I'm glad that she's no longer in pain and I know that I will see her again.

But, my mom, my sisters, and Aunt Mary's kids and grandkids are taking this extremely hard. Please keep them in your prayers.