Online Prayer Requests

Aimiel

God is at work to bring you closer to Him during your struggles. He loves you more than you can know and just wants you to get in His Presence.

Aimiel

I've never encountered anything that God has done which I thought was weird. He sometimes confirms things with a second and even third word or other movement. He never seems to show up the same way twice. Even when things get TOO real and it seems He's just messing with me, it never seems creepy or anything like the way things happen with the occult (deja vu or psychic readings). It is a great and terrible thing to fall into The Hands of The Living God.

jeneve

I've never encountered anything that God has done which I thought was weird. He sometimes confirms things with a second and even third word or other movement. He never seems to show up the same way twice. Even when things get TOO real and it seems He's just messing with me, it never seems creepy or anything like the way things happen with the occult (deja vu or psychic readings). It is a great and terrible thing to fall into The Hands of The Living God.

When I said "weird", it was not meant as an insult. I apologize if it came across that way. It just was unusual for me to hear practically the same words from two different people, two days in a row. Maybe He's trying to get me a msg?

Aimiel

I'm praying that you not only realize that you cannot know how much God is doing for you right now but begin to realize that He's always doing everything that He can to get you to realize that He's more than willing to take every single one of our burdens and give us His, which is light.

Aimiel

Lord God, please bless everyone who prays and meet the dire needs of every soul who posts in this thread; in Jesus' mighty Name, Amen.

Universalist

When I said "weird", it was not meant as an insult. I apologize if it came across that way. It just was unusual for me to hear practically the same words from two different people, two days in a row. Maybe He's trying to get me a msg?

Maybe. :) There is something about 'loss' that pushes us closer to God and takes us into deeper levels in him. I pray you are doing well today. :)

Aimiel

Praying for all those in need, here and even those who cannot afford internet or even don't have a PC or know how to use one.

Aimiel

Requesting prayer for my father-in-law: Bill Pitser, who has had a MASSIVE stroke. Please pray for a full recovery and long life for a stout Christian man who loves everyone equally and helps everyone he can, even though he is strapped for cash himself.

Thanks in advance. :thumb:

bybee

Requesting prayer for my father-in-law: Bill Pitser, who has had a MASSIVE stroke. Please pray for a full recovery and long life for a stout Christian man who loves everyone equally and helps everyone he can, even though he is strapped for cash himself.

Thanks in advance. :thumb:

I continue to pray for him.

Aimiel

Update: "He has had an MRI and they are now doing another test. He is still not talking only garbling."

Aimiel

Praise report: Bill is responding now, whereas since the stroke he had only ever moved his eyes, he is now moving freely with his left side and is eating fine. Please continue to pray for his full recovery. Your prayers are coveted.

Also: please pray for Anna, my daughter, who will have a tonsillectomy on Friday @ 7:30 AM. She's my only daughter, and has five brothers. Very precious little girl. =)

Aimiel

Thank you. They're moving him to a rehab unit, and will continue to evaluate him with physical therapy and further tests. He's doing better and better.