Online Prayer Requests

Universalist

Denny, and thank you.

YW, My pleasure. I also pray for your strength as well. God puts no more us on than he knows we can handle, even though at times it seems he is out to do us in. There is always a purpose in everything he allows in our lives, nothing is happening without his consent. He loves us, sees us, hears us, and answers when we call. Be encouraged, you are not alone. ((((hugs))))

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have one--Bum tooth. It's making my cheek puffy and I see the Dentist Monday. Bad crown.

jeneve

thank you all. more bad news though. His blood pressure has gotten extremely low (75 over 56), he has a 102 temperature, and his kidneys are starting to shut down. He is on a breathing tube, as he has a lot of trouble breathing on his own. :cry:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
thank you all. more bad news though. His blood pressure has gotten extremely low (75 over 56), he has a 102 temperature, and his kidneys are starting to shut down. He is on a breathing tube, as he has a lot of trouble breathing on his own. :cry:

We'll be praying for your husband and you. I understand the breathing tube business, Mrs Psalmist was on the vent for eleven days, and have been on the vent as well. May you rest in the everlasting arms of the Lord, may you be covered with peace, lavished with mercy, and know grace that is sufficient.

jeneve

thank you all for your prayers. Just wanted you to know that he died today. I'm very depressed and dont know what to do now.

Universalist

thank you all for your prayers. Just wanted you to know that he died today. I'm very depressed and dont know what to do now.

I am sooo sorry to hear about this loss. I pray that you know the COMFORT, STRENGTH, and PEACE that only God can give us in these times. Please know you are truly in my thoughts and prayers. If I don't know anything else I know that God never leaves or forsakes us, EVER.

Please take this cyber hug Sis....(((((((((HHHHUUGGGGSSSSS))))))))))

jeneve

Well, the funeral will be on Saturday. I've been doing sort of ok for now. But tomorrow is going to be a different story. :help:

bybee

Well, the funeral will be on Saturday. I've been doing sort of ok for now. But tomorrow is going to be a different story. :help:

Ask for help from your family. I just put one foot in front of the other and somehow got through it. God bless you. pat

jeneve

Ask for help from your family. I just put one foot in front of the other and somehow got through it. God bless you. pat

Thanks Pat. My family is helping. My mom will be here sometime today. And I will be leaving to live with her for awhile until I can get my own place. I'm just still in shock I guess. And hurting. Sometimes I just wanna scream, other times I just wanna know why?

Aimiel

We're praying for you. A death is the best time of all to know The Lord. Call upon Him while He is near. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. And remember that ALL things work together for good, for them that are called according to His Purposes.

jeneve

We're praying for you. A death is the best time of all to know The Lord. Call upon Him while He is near. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. And remember that ALL things work together for good, for them that are called according to His Purposes.

interesting and weird. My sister used almost those exact same words to me. Guess there's a reason I keep hearing it.