U.S. Christian Population in Freefall

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
And you know this how? Is this what you have heard them say directly, that they hate and envy us because of our wealth?
Because deep down they feel guilty of the stolen wealth they enjoy.

Not to mention land. In any event it's been researched. Terrorism related anger, has been researched and the conclusion was the terrorists own comments stated they were angry at the western policies that destroy their lives. Wars, etc.

This is laid out clearly in Bin Ladens letter which i posted but apparently despite it being an evidence based document, directly related to this conversation, i was censured for by the moderator because, God forbid we might want to read evidence on a topic if it's slightly long.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Rubbish. Muslims do not hate the west for wealth (which is stolen by the way) but because your wars ...:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

Nothing more.

Baloney!
You know it is true and you just said so. When you suggest the west stole it, this means you do realise that the Arabs envy them, or you would not have to explain the way the west has what the Middle East does not have, but so very envies. If the west were smart they would make the people of those nations as wealthy, and in time, the violence would stop. I doubt the oil seeking nations will care to take the long view.

Yes, in addition, the war making has much to do with it. It is not the main issue and if all western intervention stopped tomorrow, the Middle East would still be attacking the west

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Because deep down they feel guilty of the stolen wealth they enjoy.

Not to mention land. In any event it's been researched. Terrorism related anger, has been researched and the conclusion was the terrorists own comments stated they were angry at the western policies that destroy their lives. Wars, etc.

This is laid out clearly in Bin Ladens letter which i posted but apparently despite it being an evidence based document, directly related to this conversation, i was censured for by the moderator because, God forbid we might want to read evidence on a topic if it's slightly long.

Apparently, you still haven't noticed that your post is still there for everyone to read.

Or do you not know how a Spoiler button works?

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Baloney!
You know it is true and you just said so. When you suggest the west stole it, this means you do realise that the Arabs envy them, or you would not have to explain the way the west has what the Middle East does not have, but so very envies. If the west were smart they would make the people of those nations as wealthy, and in time, the violence would stop. I doubt the oil seeking nations will care to take the long view.

Yes, in addition, the war making has much to do with it. It is not the main issue and if all western intervention stopped tomorrow, the Middle East would still be attacking the west
Er anger at stealing isn't envy at wealth. I don't envy a thief. Envy is something that someone has through their own efforts of hard work, and i wish i had that thing.

It is not, you rob and take my wallet and then i envy you as you spend it. Perhaps your guilt is showing here.

Theft is an immoral crime. All rational civilisations have laws against it and oppose it. They don't oppose it because they secretly wish they had been thieves too. They oppose it and pass laws against it because its wrong and immoral

The fact you don't know the differences between envy and theft highlights your own guilt complex and attempt to justify the theft as yours.

Imagine standing in a court room saying " the man i robbed is envious of me for the wallet i took off him"..

What a pitiful argument you put forward. Research my dear, it helps. Opinions based on hot air and feelings are just opinions.

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Apparently, you still haven't noticed that your post is still there for everyone to read.

Or do you not know how a Spoiler button works?
You know in your heart how you feel. Don't pretend you don't. You don't like me and i don't know you to like you either but have the moral courage to hear an opinion that isn't yours.

Now ban me by all means, but for once, don't pretend it's because of rules you are upholding and more about the prejudices you feel.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, science says that.

Science doesn't "say" anything. It is simply a method of approach.

Scientists, however, are the ones saying millions and billions of years, because that's how they interpret the evidence.

Science is not "a man" or a person.

Scientists are. They're the ones saying millions and billions of years.

Fundamentalism is a dogmatic belief system that denies science.

Except that it doesn't.

There's no reason to take such seriously.

Appeal to the stone.

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Baloney!

No if the west stopped murdering millions of people's, terrorism and its driver anger would stop.

No people on earth have allowed injustice to go unchecked forever. Stop the mass murder of a people and that will stop fighting you

The west sadly has an inbuilt need to kill those that are different. Look at your history. When have you not killed and oppressed.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Now ban me by all means,

Nah.

I think I'll keep you around a bit longer, assuming you're willing to stay, that is...

By the way, all you have to do to see that your post is right where you left it is to move your mouse cursor over the spoiler button, and then push down on the left mouse button. Your post will then appear as if by magic.

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Nah.

I think I'll keep you around a bit longer, assuming you're willing to stay, that is...

By the way, all you have to do to see that your post is right where you left it is to move your mouse cursor over the spoiler button, and then push down on the left mouse button. Your post will then appear as if by magic.
Very kind of you.

Arthur Brain

Science doesn't "say" anything. It is simply a method of approach.

Scientists, however, are the ones saying millions and billions of years, because that's how they interpret the evidence.

Scientists are. They're the ones saying millions and billions of years.

Except that it doesn't.

Appeal to the stone.

Of course science says stuff. It might not say the particular stuff that fits in with your beliefs but science doesn't care about what you believe or me either. The evidence is what counts in science and it sure doesn't tie in with a young earth.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Er anger at stealing isn't envy at wealth. I don't envy a thief. Envy is something that someone has through their own efforts of hard work, and i wish i had that thing.

It is not, you rob and take my wallet and then i envy you as you spend it. Perhaps your guilt is showing here.

Theft is an immoral crime. All rational civilisations have laws against it and oppose it. They don't oppose it because they secretly wish they had been thieves too. They oppose it and pass laws against it because its wrong and immoral

The fact you don't know the differences between envy and theft highlights your own guilt complex and attempt to justify the theft as yours.

Imagine standing in a court room saying " the man i robbed is envious of me for the wallet i took off him"..

What a pitiful argument you put forward. Research my dear, it helps. Opinions based on hot air and feelings are just opinions.

What?

All anyone has got is said to be stolen from someone. Just ask them. Why are you being personal, or taking what I say as personal? i am talking about Middle East people not you; I do not pretend to know who you are? I surly did not steal from you, but I can say, European stole Manhattan Island.

Everyone be robbed at sometime. So, who robbed you?

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No if the west stopped murdering millions of people's, terrorism and its driver anger would stop.

No people on earth have allowed injustice to go unchecked forever. Stop the mass murder of a people and that will stop fighting you

The west sadly has an inbuilt need to kill those that are different. Look at your history. When have you not killed and oppressed.

Why is it my history?

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Yes everyone may have been robbed once. It doesn't make it envy. It makes it wrong.

Difference is what Europeans did and do Is Industrial. Global. And unprecedented. And most importantly on going.

If you are a first nation person, you are not envious of the people who murdered your people's wealth. First nation people are rightly angered by the past and current injustice to them.

If someone were to claim. Oh they just hate us cause we rich it would be insulting. It's not cause they rich, it's cause they oppress. It's injustice that drives anger. Not petty envy.

Apologies for making it personal.

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
mooslims follow satan

it's as simple as that
Talking about satan .. and your tribes connection with it
ea9b542f86e68ce7f2fefd56973229a8.jpg