U.S. Christian Population in Freefall

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
There are some Christians who are YE creationists, and since evolution doesn't have anything to do with Christian belief one way or the other, they are no less Christians than the rest of us unless they make an idol of creationism.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
See, I don't have any issues with there being a creator of life

You don't have any issues with there being a creator of WHAT life? Once again, you say the word "life" wholly without meaning, you Christ-despising liar. Over and over, on TOL, you have made it loud and clear that you have downright Satanic issues with there being The Creator of human life, of bird life, of cow life, of snail life, of goldfish life, and of much, much other life besides. You spit in God's face and tell Him that He's not the creator of your life.

Arthur Brain

You don't have any issues with there being a creator of WHAT life? Once again, you say the word "life" wholly without meaning, you Christ-despising liar. Over and over, on TOL, you have made it loud and clear that you have downright Satanic issues with there being The Creator of human life, of bird life, of cow life, of snail life, of goldfish life, and of much, much other life besides. You spit in God's face and tell Him that He's not the creator of your life.

Um, yeah, and I'm supposed to be the one who's "begging for your attention"?

Please feel free to not reply.

:freak:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evolution doesn't have anything to do with Christian belief one way or the other.

You seem determined to get everything wrong. :chuckle:

The Bible says "six days" and "the whole Earth," which denies evolution any space.

Would you like us to show you those verses again?

Arthur Brain

You seem determined to get everything wrong. :chuckle:

The Bible says "six days" and "the whole Earth," which denies evolution any space.

Would you like us to show you those verses again?

Hmm, six "days" of indeterminate length apparently. 24 hours could be more or less depending...

:plain:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Um, yeah, and I'm supposed to be the one who's "begging for your attention"?

Please feel free to not reply.

:freak:

If a troll tries to provoke you, just ignore them. They’re not worth your time or emotional distress. Try not to take anything personally and remind yourself that their bad behavior does not change who you are.

Remember that a person who seems like a troll is actually the one suffering in some way and is trying to distract themselves and make themselves feel better by taking it out on you. If you can, try to have a good laugh and think about how sad it is that people actually feel the need to insult complete strangers on the internet.

https://www.lifewire.com/what-is-internet-trolling-3485891

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A person who seems like a troll is actually the one suffering in some way and is trying to distract themselves and make themselves feel better by taking it out on you.

Gee, Barbarian must be only hanging on by a thread.

Have a good laugh and think about how sad it is that people actually feel the need to insult complete strangers on the Internet.

:darwinsm:

:mock: Barbarian.

Arthur Brain

How do you suppose that, I wonder?

From the thread where there could be an additional 5.24 days in a year or some such...

If a troll tries to provoke you, just ignore them. They’re not worth your time or emotional distress. Try not to take anything personally and remind yourself that their bad behavior does not change who you are.

Remember that a person who seems like a troll is actually the one suffering in some way and is trying to distract themselves and make themselves feel better by taking it out on you. If you can, try to have a good laugh and think about how sad it is that people actually feel the need to insult complete strangers on the internet.

https://www.lifewire.com/what-is-internet-trolling-3485891

Eh, no emotional distress or anything here, in fact I find it bemusing more than anything. Still, I take your sentiments on board.

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

Um, by all means correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you have a post earlier in this thread to me saying that Christianity and fundamentalism are the same thing in response to my post to Tambora? If so, they aren't and if not, my bad...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Um, by all means correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you have a post earlier in this thread to me saying that Christianity and fundamentalism are the same thing in response to my post to Tambora? If so, they aren't and if not, my bad...

I did, iirc. But what does that have to do with this?

Hmm, six "days" of indeterminate length apparently. 24 hours could be more or less depending...

:plain:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Ok, then what happened to it? It has nothing to do with the following, obviously. I'm just wondering what happened to the post that you made earlier and has since disappeared.
OH, I know what happened. I moved it to a different thread, and didn't separate the post out.

One sec...