DNI Whistleblower Tip About Trump Phone Call Alarms Former Intel Officials

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Neal Katyal: "Supreme Court lawyer; law professor; extremist centrist. Former U.S. Acting Solicitor General"

Neal KatyalVerified account @neal_katyal
This is the textbook definition of an impeachable offense, and the White House Chief of Staff has just admitted it.

John HarwoodVerified account @JohnJHarwood
Mulvaney concedes that Trump’s desire to investigate “DNC server” was part of the reason Ukraine aide was held upreporter: so it was a quid pro quo…
10:27 AM - 17 Oct 2019

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Show the evidence that Trump has taken any money from the Saudis. No, not just accusations/assertions, but actual evidence. Show the money trail and the quid pro quo. But, I know you won't as there has never been any evidence showing such a thing. Oh, the accusations and assertions abound, but evidence, actual evidence, has never been shown.

Trump talked tough about Saudi Arabia during the 2016 election:
Donald of Arabia

But after the election, Trump has acted like he is bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia. If you don't know that, you haven't been paying attention.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Army Officer Who Heard Trump’s Ukraine Call Reported Concerns

The top Ukraine expert at the White House will tell impeachment investigators he twice reported concerns about President Trump’s pressure tactics on Ukraine, acting out of a “sense of duty.”

WASHINGTON -- A White House national security official who is a decorated Iraq war veteran plans to tell House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that he heard President Trump appeal to Ukraine's president to investigate one of his leading political rivals, a request the aide considered so damaging to American interests that he reported it to a superior.

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman of the Army, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, twice registered internal objections about how Mr. Trump and his inner circle were treating Ukraine, out of what he called a "sense of duty," he plans to tell the inquiry, according to a draft of his opening statement obtained by The New York Times.

He will be the first White House official to testify who listened in on the July 25 telephone call between Mr. Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine that is at the center of the impeachment inquiry, in which Mr. Trump asked Mr. Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.​

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Ok, so what is the crime he's been convicted of?

I mean, I'm all for impeachment, but hasn't the holdup on the part of the dems been a lack of criminal offenses?

Provable criminal offenses?

graham-quote.jpg

According to Lindsey Graham during the 1999 Clinton Impeachment, the President doesn't have to commit or be convicted of a "criminal offense" to impeached by Congress!

Gary K

Banned
I have to wonder why no one has pointed out the obvious underlying facts in this thread. I've known this from the start, but waited to see if anyone else would point to the obvious.

All these "former intel officials" are Democrats. Most of them worked for the Obama administration. They are just parroting the Democrat party line. You can "build" quite a "case" when you quote partisan sources who are afraid their own felonious behavior is going to be exposed by Trump.

All it takes is a minimal amount of research to refute these fantastic allegations.

Jerry Shugart

Wonder why the so-called Whistleblower doesn't want to testify in the House investigation?

Because he was involved in the Ukrainian interference in the 2016 Presidental election.

But he will be forced to testify in the Senate hearings. And his testimony will prove that it was the Democrats and not the Republicans who were responsible for foreign interference in the 2016 election.

This is going to backfire big time on the Democrats and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Ok i just read the report. Can so.eone please explain what exactly is wrong with it. For the life of me i. Missing the punch lines i guess.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Jerry Shugart

Ok i just read the report. Can so.eone please explain what exactly is wrong with it. For the life of me i. Missing the punch lines i guess.

The only punch line is the one which the delusional Democrats have invented.

There is no there there but somehow the Democrats have tricked their minds into believing that a crime can be found in the phone call.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wonder why the so-called Whistleblower doesn't want to testify in the House investigation?

Who said he "doesn't want to testify?" Your conspiracy sites?

Mark Zaid, who along with Andrew Bakaj is an attorney for both the original whistleblower and the second whistleblower, told the Washington Examiner the legal team was willing to work with lawmakers so long as anonymity is ensured. “We remain committed to cooperating with any congressional oversight committee's requests so long as it properly protects and ensures the anonymity of our clients,” Zaid said.

Because he was involved in the Ukrainian interference in the 2016 Presidental election.

But he will be forced to testify in the Senate hearings. And his testimony will prove that it was the Democrats and not the Republicans who were responsible for foreign interference in the 2016 election.

This is going to backfire big time on the Democrats and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Insanity.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

If Trump and the Republicans can ignore those subpoenas issued by the House, why would the Bidens and the Whistleblower cooperate with the GOP Senate?

If more revelations during the impeachment hearing continue to drive Trump lower in the polls or the economy begins to tank, Republican Senators especially those up for re-election in 2020 could decide that their political futures require that they cut their losses and severe their ties with this President!

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Adam SchiffVerified account
@RepAdamSchiff​

We have been informed by the gossiper's counsel that their client would like to speak to our committee and has requested guidance from the Acting DNI as to how to do so.We‘re in touch with counsel and look forward to the gossiper's testimony as soon as this week.

11:29 AM - 24 Sep 2019

There. Fixed that for you. This guy is a gossip, not a whistleblower. He's reporting what someone told someone else who told him. I'd love to see you go into court charged with a crime and see you convicted on second and third hand "testimony", as that is exactly what you want to happen to Trump. You'd scream bloody murder if that was done to you, but in your hypocrisy you want Trump to not have justice. You want to see him railroaded.