DNI Whistleblower Tip About Trump Phone Call Alarms Former Intel Officials

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
EFZCRh8XYAEQwxW.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've given you plenty of material to choose from.

yes, and i chose the link you provided to the transcript of the phone conversation

and asked you to comment on specific parts of it

if you're just going to cut and paste whatever you find online and not engage in dialogue, i'll report you

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
yes, and i chose the link you provided to the transcript of the phone conversation

and asked you to comment on specific parts of it

if you're just going to cut and paste whatever you find online and not engage in dialogue, i'll report you

Go ahead. I'm not inclined to be at your beck and call. I choose my discussions, and I choose the people with whom I'm interested enough to engage.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
neat link

how about pulling something out of there and discussing it?

I'm busy watching the ADNI hearing and following a live thread on another, very large and busy forum, plus following some excellent legal threads on Twitter. You'll have to wait. :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So very petty of you... You don't get the response you want, so you report me. :chuckle:

But no matter. This place is all but dead and I'm finding better information and livelier discussions elsewhere these days. You won't miss me and I certainly won't miss you. :)

you don't seem to be interested in engaging in a discussion

Gary K

Banned
New information is coming out on the dni whistleblower and his "sources". It appears the group behind the info is funded by none other than the man of pure evil, George Soros. So, this entire fiasco is nothing more than another Russia hoax. It's all a pack of lies, and now they are starting to be uncovered.

[h=2]Sections of a so-called whistleblower’s complaint alleging President Donald Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in the 2020 presidential race relies upon a self-described investigative journalism organization bankrolled massively by billionaire activist George Soros.[/h] The complainer admits, “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described.” Still, the so-called whistleblower goes on to allege that Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.
The transcript of the phone call authorized for release by President Trump evidences no such pressure or quid pro quo and shows the request to investigate alleged corruption involving Biden and his family was a small part of the call.
The “whistleblower” concedes that his information is based on secondhand knowledge: “However, I found my colleagues’ accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another.”
One key section of the so-called whistleblower’s document claims that “multiple U.S. officials told me that Mr. Giuliani had reportedly privately reached out to a variety of other Zelensky advisers, including Chief of Staff Andriy Bohdan and Acting Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine Ivan Bakanov.”
This was allegedly to follow up on Trump’s call with Zelensky in order to discuss the “cases” mentioned in that call, according to the so-called whistleblower’s narrative. The complainer was clearly referencing Trump’s request for Ukraine to investigate the Biden corruption allegations.
Even though the statement was written in first person – “multiple U.S. officials told me” – it contains a footnote referencing a report by the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP).

The rest of this article can be found in the link below.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...reporting-group-that-partnered-with-buzzfeed/

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump and Giuliani are trying to push a false narrative because they want to muddy the water as much as possible. They also know Trump's base will believe them because Trump's groomed his base for years now to trust only the Dear Leader.

Trump impeachment inquiry: Ukraine ex-minister rejects [Trump's] Biden claim
Ukraine's former Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin has categorically rejected claims by Donald Trump concerning Mr Trump's Democratic rival Joe Biden.

Mr Trump has alleged, without evidence, that Mr Biden pressed for the sacking of a Ukrainian prosecutor to protect a business that employed his son.
Mr Klimkin told the BBC that the prosecutor was sacked for corruption.A number of Western bodies, including the EU, had pushed for the prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, to be sacked, he said.
Mr Trump faces impeachment proceedings for using his position as president to push the Ukrainian President, Vladimir Zelensky, to investigate Mr Biden, who was at the time leading polls to be his Democratic opponent in the 2020 election.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Revenge of the Intelligence Nerds
Trump has long worried that America’s intelligence professionals would try to undermine him from the shadows. All they had to do was play by the rules.

In the end, though, it was someone playing by the rules who triggered perhaps the greatest reckoning of Trump’s presidency.The intelligence official who brought Trump’s misconduct in the Ukraine scandal to light—a CIA member who was detailed to the White House, according to a report in The New York Times—didn’t do it via press leaks, or by passing it to a sympathetic lawmaker. The whistle-blower went instead through the relatively straightforward and unexciting bureaucratic process of filing a complaint with the office of the intelligence community’s inspector general.

Filing the complaint ensured that classified information would be protected, national-security concerns would be evaluated, and ultimately, the information would reach the proper authorities. This candid and somewhat mundane process, while flawed, was surprisingly effective at holding Trump to account.

“The complaint process compels you to specify how you know what you know,” Brian Katz, a former CIA analyst who recently joined the Center for Strategic and International Studies as an intelligence fellow, told me. “When you’re an intelligence analyst, you’re going to deliver truth to power in the most effective manner you can.”

The key was its simplicity: By channeling the details of Trump’s misconduct into a formal complaint and then feeding it into the intelligence community’s system, the whistle-blower has thrown a wrench into Trump’s heretofore insurmountable deflect-by-chaos machine. As the scandal escalates, Trump and his White House seem to be in increasing disarray. He released a damaging reconstructed transcript of his July 25 call with Ukraine’s president, which left even some of his Republican allies scratching their heads. He threatened the whistle-blower’s sources in front of a room full of U.S. diplomatic staff. His communications team mistakenly emailed a strategy memo to Democratic lawmakers, then tried to recall the message. His personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who is also implicated in the scandal, has tried to drag the State Department down with him, while also embarking on confusing rants in conversations with reporters...

genuineoriginal

‘Almost a spy’: Transcript and video of Trump’s remarks at private U.N. event about whistleblower

So the whistleblower came out and said nothing. Said: ‘A couple of people told me he had a conversation with Ukraine.’ We’re at war. These people are sick. They’re sick. And nobody’s called it out like I do. I don’t understand. People are afraid to call it out. They’re afraid to say that the press is crooked. We have a crooked press. We have a dishonest media. So now they’re devastated, but they’ll always find something. I’m sure there’ll be something they’ll find in this report that will suit their lie. But basically that person never saw the report, never saw the call. Never saw the call. Heard something, and decided that he or she or whoever the hell it is — sort of like, almost, a spy. I want to know who’s the person that gave the whistleblower, who’s the person that gave the whistleblower the information, because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? With spies and treason, right? We used to handle them a little differently than we do now.” (laughter)

Gary K

Banned
This DNI "whistleblower" stunt is just another Russia Hoax. Here's an article from The Federalist on how this was set up. Just one more instance of corruption in the attempts to nullify Trump's election. I hope you leftists here are real proud of how your side operates. The lack of integrity is sinking to never before seen lows.

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.
The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”
The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

The rest of this highly revealing article is found at the following link.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/2...rement-of-first-hand-whistleblower-knowledge/