The Mooch says Trump may have to be replaced on the GOP ticket.

drbrumley

Well, being that trump doesn't like the electoral college and if the bill the democrats introduced abolishing the electoral college gets to him to sign, he would sign it, pretty much means he needs to be voted out.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This is why the electoral college is obsolete.

D2RewM1UwAIwsh1.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You'll grasp at any straw to avoid the fact that Hillary ran a losing campaign

Sad

drbrumley

All things will be forgiven once Trump signs the "abolish the EC" legislation.

he will become Anna's new hero.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Suit yourself.....but Trump is no fan of the Ec, like you.....

So... somehow you turned that into some false hero story? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? I mean, come on... :chuckle:

What's amazing to me is how so many are willing to stand by and watch Trump and his cronies do whatever they can get away with. Everyone who voted for him, apologized for him, or still pretends he isn't the abject disaster he is has sold their soul to 'own the libs.'

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So... somehow you turned that into some false hero story? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? I mean, come on... :chuckle:

What's amazing to me is how so many are willing to stand by and watch Trump and his cronies do whatever they can get away with. Everyone who voted for him, apologized for him, or still pretends he isn't the abject disaster he is has sold their soul to 'own the libs.'

And he's still better than Hillary! :banana: