Majority of blacks & latinos will vote for candidate who stops illegal immigration

Gary K

Banned
Majority of blacks & latinos will vote for candidate who stops illegal immigration

In an article from the 7th of this month Breibart reported on a Harris/Harvard poll 70% of swing voters are more likely to vote for a candidate who will control illegal immigration. Also, 60%+ of both blacks and latinos say they will vote for the candidate who is anti-illegal immigration . This is nothing but a complete rejection of the insanity the Democrats are pushing as their political platform. The minorities in this country are waking up and saying, we want off the Democrat's plantation as they do not represent our needs and best interests.

[h=2]The overwhelming majority of American voters say they are more likely to support 2020 presidential candidates who oppose illegal immigration to the United States, a new poll finds.[/h] The latest Harvard/Harris Poll reveals that about 70 percent, or seven-in-ten, U.S. voters said they would be more likely to support a 2020 presidential candidate who stands for “strengthing our border to reduce illegal immigration” to the country.
Only 30 percent of U.S. voters said they would be less likely to support a 2020 presidential candidate who supported reducing illegal immigration.
Support for reducing illegal immigration is vastly popularly among swing voters, about 69 percent of whom said they would be more likely to back a candidate like President Trump in the 2020 election because of his stance against illegal immigration.
Similarly, voters across racial lines said they would be more likely to support a 2020 presidential candidate that wants to reduce illegal immigration. Roughly 63 percent of black Americans and 61 percent of Hispanic Americans said they would be more likely to support an anti-illegal immigration presidential candidate.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ort-anti-illegal-immigration-2020-candidates/

Looks like the majority of blacks and latinos are unrepentant racists according to anna, rousha, barby, quip, chair, etc.... They, according to the left, are self-hating and self-despising idiots who just don't understand racism. LOL. The fact is that they are rejecting the politically correct narrative that has no relationship whatever to truth.

Gary K

Banned
In an article from the 7th of this month Breibart reported on a Harris/Harvard poll 70% of swing voters are more likely to vote for a candidate who will control illegal immigration. Also, 60%+ of both blacks and latinos say they will vote for the candidate who is anti-illegal immigration . This is nothing but a complete rejection of the insanity the Democrats are pushing as their political platform. The minorities in this country are waking up and saying, we want off the Democrat's plantation as they do not represent our needs and best interests.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ort-anti-illegal-immigration-2020-candidates/

Looks like the majority of blacks and latinos are unrepentant racists according to anna, rousha, barby, quip, chair, etc.... They, according to the left, are self-hating and self-despising idiots who just don't understand racism. LOL. The fact is that they are rejecting the politically correct narrative that has no relationship whatever to truth.

Oh, and just to beat the leftists to the punch, this was a Harris/Harvard poll. It had nothing to do with Brietbart. All Brietbart did was report on it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

That's demonstrably true. They voted overwhelmingly for Obama, who was much more effective in removing illegal aliens than Trump has been.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Some pretty interesting numbers, if you want to read through the poll questions. Leaving the link here as placemarker before I go to bed, tomorrow's another day.

https://harvardharrispoll.com/wp-co...HHP_July2019_Crosstabs_RegisteredVoters-1.pdf

Notable: Net numbers in favor of impeachment or censure, how poll respondents labeled themselves politically, and the two immigration questions referenced below*, which were worded differently and had different results. Also - those same demographic groups are in favor of a dream act, less in favor of building a wall than the net average, and believe there is a humanitarian crisis at the border.

*R0702_9 Are you likely or unlikely to vote for a presidential candidate that stands for...?
Strengthening our border to reduce illegal immigrants

R0702_4 Are you likely or unlikely to vote for a presidential candidate that stands for...? Opening our borders to many more immigrants

Compare the numbers for the two questions, they're different. I want to go back and read this in depth, I'm particularly interested in seeing how they sorted themselves out ideologically, just because that kind of thing interests me.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
All I have time for this morning:

[FONT=&quot]Page 9:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M1 In general, do you think the country is on the right track or is it off on the wrong track?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Majority say on the wrong track)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Page 13:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M3 Do you approve or disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as President of the United States?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Majority disapprove)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pages 14/15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Summary of approve/disapprove [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Look at the polarity of columns under candidate)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Page 24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]QE2020 If Donald Trump runs for reelection in 2020 as the Republican candidate, will you...?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Majority will not vote for Trump)[/FONT]

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, that one kinda backfired, didn't it? :chuckle:

Kind of. :chuckle: It's an interesting poll, there's something there to make everyone happy, so I just posted a little from the B side.

The self-labeling was informative, I read through all of it this morning. But the questions... I don't know. The two similar but differently-worded questions had different results, and I've come over time to have greater doubts about self-reporting.