Police officer threatening Congresswoman with death gets fired

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Police officers are supposed to be there to PROTECT people, not to make death threats against them . This bigoted moron got just what he deserved !

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
what makes you think he was bigoted?

Oh, right, because you see everything through the lens of race and assume bigotry

No . If you can't see how bigoted he is, there is no hope for you . It's CONSERVATIVES who see everything through the lens of race and assume bigotry when anyone speaks out against it . You're projecting again .

How miserable that must be for you, to go through life like that :(

Last edited by a moderator:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OK Doser, Trump has called Mexicans "murderers and rapists" , said there are "very fine people "among the white supremacist groups in America, has used a certain four letter word to describe African countries , wants to bar all Muslims from entering America even though this would do nothing to stop genuine Muslim terrorists from entering America with disguised identities as false non-muslims , has separated tiny Hispanic children from their parents and is keeping them in cages ,
and who knows how many innocent Hispanics at the border living in horrible conditions etc .
Trump is known to have discriminated against blacks in housing while he was building new homes and was sued by numerous blacks for this . This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Trump's vicious racism .

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
OK Doser, Trump has called Mexicans "murderers and rapists" , said there are "very fine people "among the white supremacist groups in America, has used a certain four letter word to describe African countries , wants to bar all Muslims from entering America even though this would do nothing to stop genuine Muslim terrorists from entering America with disguised identities as false non-muslims , has separated tiny Hispanic children from their parents and is keeping them in cages ,
and who knows how many innocent Hispanics at the border living in horrible conditions etc .
Trump is known to have discriminated against blacks in housing while he was building new homes and was sued by numerous blacks for this . This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Trump's vicious racism .

They know all this. They simply don't care.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
They know all this. They simply don't care.
The core, certainly, though it's lost him votes among people I talk to regularly who supported him as an anti-Hillary/shake it up/businessman in charge guy. I know my father is a little embarrassed by him and won't be voting for him, even though he's made a lot of money off the economic uptick.

So between that group and those who sat on their hands last time...I think we're looking at a middle to left push back.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The core, certainly, though it's lost him votes among people I talk to regularly who supported him as an anti-Hillary/shake it up/businessman in charge guy. I know my father is a little embarrassed by him and won't be voting for him, even though he's made a lot of money off the economic uptick.

So between that group and those who sat on their hands last time...I think we're looking at a middle to left push back.

Yeah, not a surprise the core remains fairly constant, they're getting what they wanted from him and they don't care about anything else. Anything they say is predicated on that fact, I see them in action every day and they're pretty much beyond redemption, they were racist and authoritarian before Trump and they'll be racist and authoritarian after.

I hope there are a lot of people out there like your father who regret their vote, but enough of them have to understand that 3rd. party candidates will be used by the GOP to split the Democratic vote for another Trump win. This is where they're already going with Tulsi Gabbard, positioning her to be 2020's Jill Stein.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
barbie starts a thread about a police officer who got fired for making a dumb comment:
Police officer threatening Congresswoman with death gets fired

[MENTION=10712]The Horn[/MENTION] responds with a comment about a police officer who got what he deserved and refers to him as bigoted:
Police officers are supposed to be there to PROTECT people, not to make death threats against them . This bigoted moron got just what he deserved !

doser asks why [MENTION=10712]The Horn[/MENTION] thinks "he" - the police officer was bigoted:
what makes you think he was bigoted?

[MENTION=10712]The Horn[/MENTION] gives a non-answer, referring to the same "he":
If you can't see how bigoted he is, there is no hope for you .

doser persists, again referring to the same "he":
Nice dodge horn - how about answering my question?

What makes you think he was bigoted?

[MENTION=10712]The Horn[/MENTION] responds with a rant against trump:

that was a very nice (if more than slightly deranged) rant against trump, but i'm going to hold your feet to the fire on this one -

what makes you think the police officer was bigoted?

quip

BANNED
Banned
barbie starts a thread about a police officer who got fired for making a dumb comment:

[MENTION=10712]The Horn[/MENTION] responds with a comment about a police officer who got what he deserved and refers to him as bigoted:

doser asks why [MENTION=10712]The Horn[/MENTION] thinks "he" - the police officer was bigoted:

[MENTION=10712]The Horn[/MENTION] gives a non-answer, referring to the same "he":

doser persists, again referring to the same "he":

[MENTION=10712]The Horn[/MENTION] responds with a rant against trump:

that was a very nice (if more than slightly deranged) rant against trump, but i'm going to hold your feet to the fire on this one -

what makes you think the police officer was bigoted?

Get over it.