Trump: Racist Firestorm

genuineoriginal

I think it's hilarious that, in barbie's circles, Duke is a household name. :chuckle:
My favorite Duke is sitting between Elly May and Granny in this picture:
tumblr_ngpi2xLGoi1r9xd1wo1_500.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The only white people who know about David Duke are the ones that you hang around with.

It's telling that you think you know what kinds of people I hang with. Your imagination has outrun your contact with reality.

None of the white people I hang around with know who he is.

Sounds unlikely, given your posts, but who knows? I'm not foolish enough to decide what types you consort with, on such flimsy evidence.

genuineoriginal

It's telling that you think you know what kinds of people I hang with. Your imagination has outrun your contact with reality.
You are the person that thinks all white people know who David Duke is.
That only makes sense if all the white people you know also know who David Duke is.

Of course, it is extremely racist of you to think all white people are all the same.

Sounds unlikely, given your posts, but who knows?
That sounds like you don't actually understand my posts, so you try to make up for your lack of understanding by projecting your own faults onto me.

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I said that? (Barbarian checks) No, turns out that I didn't. Your overactive imagination took you down, one more time.

That only makes sense if...

...I had actually made such a claim. But as you now realize, you just imagined what I thought, and confused your imagination with reality.

all the white people you know also know who David Duke is.

Again, your imagination allows you to make claims about people I know. I don't even know if that is true. But as you have demonstrated, you are not constrained by reality.

Of course, it is extremely racist of you to think all white people are all the same.

And once again, your imagination has betrayed you. You have a tiny little world of your own, but at least it's never uncertain, um?

genuineoriginal

I said that? (Barbarian checks) No, turns out that I didn't.
What you said was:
And many white people listen to... David Duke.
My reply was:
Most white people have no idea who that is.
You don't appear to believe me, which implies that you must know a lot of people that listen to David Duke.
I don't.

I do not side with the KKK or any other white supremacist movement.

I side with the Zionists who support the Jews having their own nation of Israel.
I side with the Jewish Messiah known as Jesus the Son of God.

Stop lying (if you can).

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post

I said that? (Barbarian checks) No, turns out that I didn't. Your overactive imagination took you down, one more time.

What you said was:

Many white people listen to David Duke.

So you just adjusted it a little to make it fit your imagination. That's what I said. It's getting harder and harder to excuse your misrepresentations as delusions, however.

I do not side with the KKK or any other white supremacist movement.

Someone said you did? (Barbarian checks) No, apparently they didn't. It seems as though you're arguing with some voices that aren't here on the thread.

Stop lying (if you can).

You've repeatedly misrepresented what I said. I'm assuming you're just overexcited and letting your imagination run over your judgement. But it's getting harder and harder to allow you that excuse. Get a grip.

I'm going to leave for a few days to let you collect yourself. Feel free to let your imagination go, one more time.

Last edited by a moderator: