Alabama says abortion is wrong.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Except in the case of the life of the mother. Which does not make sense. But being that exceptions for rape and incest are not there, this is the most restrictive law against abortion that there has been in the states.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Children born out of incest are a serious risk of terrible genetic defects . Is it right to allow them to suffer with these ? I think not .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Children born out of incest are a serious risk of terrible genetic defects .

Not really - yes, there's an increased risk, but barring certain circumstances it's really pretty small - lower than that encountered with exposure to some environmental factors

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]TOP 5 Alabama Abortion Lies Debunked! | Louder with Crowder[/h]
Steven Crowder debunks the top five liberal lies about the Alabama abortion ban. Prepare for truth.

15 minutes

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
[h=1]TOP 5 Alabama Abortion Lies Debunked! | Louder with Crowder[/h]
Steven Crowder debunks the top five liberal lies about the Alabama abortion ban. Prepare for truth.

15 minutes

:wave2:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Children born out of incest are a serious risk of terrible genetic defects . Is it right to allow them to suffer with these ? I think not .
I do not know what argument with you would work.

I also don't know what it means to be cut off. See Leviticus 18.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Most of these children were born with these genetic defects were born before doctors and parents were able to predict them, and these are not the results of incest .
No, you should not kill a baby once born . No one approves of this except possibly a tiny number of lunatics . And the claim that the Democrats support allowing women and doctors to kill an infant once born was a blatant lie . Trump has been using his usual fear tactics by claiming they do advocate this , which is absolutely despicable .

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Most of these children were born with these genetic defects were born before doctors and parents were able to predict them, and these are not the results of incest .
No, you should not kill a baby once born . No one approves of this except possibly a tiny number of lunatics . And the claim that the Democrats support allowing women and doctors to kill an infant once born was a blatant lie . Trump has been using his usual fear tactics by claiming they do advocate this , which is absolutely despicable .
No. If he did it is likely what is in the US.

Or are you saying that Democrats don't but you would admit that someone has? After posting I saw that you said Democrats.