Abortion. Physical. Medical. A strategy for law and against shame. Calling it out.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You disagree with and oppose the scriptures, David and The Holy Spirit.

"Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me".

that's talking about the sin of the mother

the unborn child was not under the Law

further, that was before Christ's atoning sacrifice - children are no longer conceived and brought forth in sin

Truster

that's talking about the sin of the mother

the unborn child was not under the Law

further, that was before Christ's atoning sacrifice - children are no longer conceived and brought forth in sin

Don't you know that the Eternal is not bound by time or law? His foreknowledge means He makes judgements before the foundation of the world and He ensures they come to pass. Your blindness is a predetermined judgement that cannot be altered.

I stand amazed and in awe.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Don't you know that the Eternal is not bound by time or law?

yes, i do

His foreknowledge means He makes judgements before the foundation of the world and He ensures they come to pass.

oh great - another goofy calvinist

Your blindness is a predetermined judgement that cannot be altered.

how very kind of you to notice

I stand amazed and in awe.

and totally oblivious to your own hypocrisy

it's quite amusing to observe :chuckle:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Death is the judgement of all sinners and none can escape judgement. On some, it falls sooner rather than later. A few years reading and contemplating the words of Job on death and life would change your mind. Or you can just continue denying and opposing the truth whenever it confronts you.
Does the Bible ever say that innocent people die?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is no such thing as an innocent human.

that's nice :yawn:

Here is innocent from the Torah, except one unrelated verse.

Exodus 23:7 NASB - 7 "Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent or the righteous, for I will not acquit the guilty.

Deuteronomy 19:10, 13 NASB - 10 "So innocent blood will not be shed in the midst of your land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance, and bloodguiltiness be on you. ... 13 "You shall not pity him, but you shall purge the blood of the innocent from Israel, that it may go well with you.

Deuteronomy 21:8-9 NASB - 8 'Forgive Your people Israel whom You have redeemed, O LORD, and do not place the guilt of innocent blood in the midst of Your people Israel.' And the bloodguiltiness shall be forgiven them. 9 "So you shall remove the guilt of innocent blood from your midst, when you do what is right in the eyes of the LORD.

Deuteronomy 27:25 NASB - 25 'Cursed is he who accepts a bribe to strike down an innocent person.' And all the people shall say, 'Amen.'​

See the following.

Proverbs 6:16-19 NASB - 16 There are six things which the LORD hates, Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that run rapidly to evil, 19 A false witness [who] utters lies, And one who spreads strife among brothers.​

Innocent in the Bible.