Abortion. Physical. Medical. A strategy for law and against shame. Calling it out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How can you create laws that are against abortion but never put someone in the situation where they are living in contradiction of a law? Different ages and medical situations in the womb, not being conception, are not the ultimate law (apart from outlawing contraceptives). Meaning, if a person is aborted and lives they are a living walking contradiction to the fact that they should have died but knowing that they should have lived. Well, there is no shame culture in living or not, either you are living or you are not. There may be a contradiction if you had an abortion and abortion is against the law. There may be shame from that that needs to be recovered from if that is God's way. So, fetal heartbeat, living. Body parts, living. Conceived, living. Not conceived, still the potential for life in this life, being sperm and or egg. So, no problem with creating laws that are against abortion. Why would anyone say that they would happen anyway, back alley or whatnot? Is the best that a person can do to say why we should not have laws against abortion is because it would create shame for those who have abortions? Certainly that can be recovered from and people can follow the law that promotes life. There is time that transpires between when a law is made and when everyone knows about it.

Truster

The need for an abortion is usually down to a sinful act on behalf of those involved in the conception. Instead of being granted repentance they are judged and the judgement includes the death of the baby. Many women fall into guilt and despair that leads to self-hatred, alcohol or/and drug abuse that leads to destruction.

" Just art thou and upright are Thy judgements".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The need for an abortion is usually down to a sinful act on behalf of those involved in the conception. Instead of being granted repentance they are judged and the judgement includes the death of the baby. Many women fall into guilt and despair that leads to self-hatred, alcohol or/and drug abuse that leads to destruction.

" Just art thou and upright are Thy judgements".

Abortion is not the death of the baby in judgment. But, were you saying that it is?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you agree with the scripture that the wages of sin is death and that abortion is the death of a human.

Is abortion murder?

A miscarriage is different.

So no one should lie and say that they had a miscarriage when it was an abortion.

Abortion is the taking of an innocent life.

Personal sin may involve consequence or death to the person (self) but it might not involve the death of someone else.

You need to think about what you are saying. You cause me to think. But I fear your words are wrong and that you might come to the wrong conclusion, even about the things that I am saying. Please spend some time with it. You are free to respond right away if you wish. I just want you to know that I don't want to misdirect you and that you should think about what you say. Because people die doesn't justify murder. And whether abortion is murder or something else it is the taking of an innocent life and should be punished. If the Law has not been abolished.

Forgiveness in Jesus is there no matter what.

Truster

Is abortion murder?

A miscarriage is different.

So no one should lie and say that they had a miscarriage when it was an abortion.

Abortion is the taking of an innocent life.

Personal sin may involve consequence or death to the person (self) but it might not involve the death of someone else.

You need to think about what you are saying. You cause me to think. But I fear your words are wrong and that you might come to the wrong conclusion, even about the things that I am saying. Please spend some time with it. You are free to respond right away if you wish. I just want you to know that I don't want to misdirect you and that you should think about what you say. Because people die doesn't justify murder. And whether abortion is murder or something else it is the taking of an innocent life and should be punished. If the Law has not been abolished.

Forgiveness in Jesus is there no matter what.

I hope that one day you are converted. Only then will you truly love and embrace the truth. At the moment you are in danger as a blind guide and you are probably already suffering for it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I hope that one day you are converted. Only then will you truly love and embrace the truth. At the moment you are in danger as a blind guide and you are probably already suffering for it.

I am against abortion. I believe that it is murder.

Truster

You have a small degree of intellectual knowledge of the scriptures and that only as far as any natural man possesses. You do not have a spiritual understanding nor a love of the truth. You are messing with religion and that is really dangerous.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have a small degree of intellectual knowledge of the scriptures and that only as far as any natural man possesses. You do not have a spiritual understanding nor a love of the truth. You are messing with religion and that is really dangerous.

Thank you for the exhortation.

I am Torah Observant. I wear tzitzit and a kippah. And I am part of the body of Christ. I am a Citizen of the United States of America. I believe that Jesus said He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. Paul said the one new man makes it so that there is no dividing wall and the enmity, that is, the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, has been abolished. I don't know what this means. I think that it may mean that I am forgiven and the Law has been abolished. Apart from love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength (or heart, soul, and might) and love your neighbor as yourself, that is pretty much my doctrine.

Matthew 22:40 NASB - 40 "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."​

Jacob

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The need for an abortion is usually down to a sinful act on behalf of those involved in the conception. Instead of being granted repentance they are judged and the judgement includes the death of the baby.

ummmmm

no

Truster

ummmmm

no

Death is the judgement of all sinners and none can escape judgement. On some, it falls sooner rather than later. A few years reading and contemplating the words of Job on death and life would change your mind. Or you can just continue denying and opposing the truth whenever it confronts you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You disagree with and oppose the scriptures, David and The Holy Spirit.

"Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me".

Sin indicates an intentional transgression against God. The unborn do not have the ability or willingness to sin.

Truster

Sin indicates an intentional transgression against God. The unborn do not have the ability or willingness to sin.

I don't know what it is you worship but it isn't the creator and sustainer of life. The Sovereign Almighty who works all things according to the council of His will. That "all" means all without exception. There is a reason and a purpose for everything He does and that includes abortion.

When confronted with abortion most people are driven by immediate emotional responses without a diligent study and search into the scriptures and the eternal will.

I'm pleased to say that my spiritual understanding is not and never will be affected by carnal emotions. I prefer to adhere to the truth.

Truster

PS There is nothing new under the sun.

"Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes, their houses will be looted, and their wives will be ravished".

The judgement is upon the nation as well as the people involved with abortion.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How can you create laws that are against abortion but never put someone in the situation where they are living in contradiction of a law? Different ages and medical situations in the womb, not being conception, are not the ultimate law (apart from outlawing contraceptives). Meaning, if a person is aborted and lives they are a living walking contradiction to the fact that they should have died but knowing that they should have lived. Well, there is no shame culture in living or not, either you are living or you are not. There may be a contradiction if you had an abortion and abortion is against the law. There may be shame from that that needs to be recovered from if that is God's way. So, fetal heartbeat, living. Body parts, living. Conceived, living. Not conceived, still the potential for life in this life, being sperm and or egg. So, no problem with creating laws that are against abortion. Why would anyone say that they would happen anyway, back alley or whatnot? Is the best that a person can do to say why we should not have laws against abortion is because it would create shame for those who have abortions? Certainly that can be recovered from and people can follow the law that promotes life. There is time that transpires between when a law is made and when everyone knows about it.
It's word salad. I can't make out a single coherent idea.