Brazilian police arrest parrot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
    I see plenty of humor in the cops arresting a parrot and then attempting to interrogate it........
    Me too. Don't you hate it when humorless people screw up an otherwise entertaining thread?

Comment

repeat after me:

i do not approve of selling heroin to 14 year old schoolchildren

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
        Me too. Don't you hate it when humorless people screw up an otherwise entertaining thread?

that ad is horribly insensitive to people with broken legs!

and birds!

and 14 year-old schoolchildren junkies who are hooked on heroin!

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post

ACW and I have gone around and around a few times so I'm not surprised at his behavior on this thread. There are obviously still hard feelings on his part. But that's OK. He's entitled to his own feelings.

BTW, I love those old Aflac commercials. They displayed some real humor in those.
          “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
          ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

“One and God make a majority.”
          ― Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
            ACW and I have gone around and around a few times so I'm not surprised at his behavior on this thread. There are obviously still hard feelings on his part. But that's OK. He's entitled to his own feelings.

BTW, I love those old Aflac commercials. They displayed some real humor in those.
            When the pigeon says "Pays the doctors boy" I crack up every time

Comment

Working...
            X