Abby Johnson's Story

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned

QUOTE:

"......During her eight years with Planned Parenthood, Abby quickly rose through the organization’s ranks and became a clinic director. However, Abby became increasingly disturbed by what she witnessed. Abortion was a product Planned Parenthood was selling, not an unfortunate necessity they were fighting to decrease. Still, Abby loved the women that entered her clinic and her co-workers. Despite a growing unrest within her, she stayed on and strove to serve women in crisis.

All of that changed on September 26, 2009 when Abby was asked to assist with an ultrasound-guided abortion. She watched in horror as a 13 week baby fought for, and ultimately lost, its life at the hand of the abortionist.

At that moment, she fully realized what abortion actually was and what she had dedicated her life to. As it washed over Abby, a dramatic transformation had occurred. Desperate and confused, Abby sought help from a local pro-life group. She swore that she would begin to advocate for life in the womb and expose abortion for what it truly is.

Planned Parenthood did not take Abby’s departure sitting down. The organization is fully aware the workers who leave are their greatest threat. They took immediate action to silence Abby with a gag order and brought her to court. The lawsuit was quickly seen as the sham it was and it was ultimately thrown out of court...... (UNQUOTE)

Source Link: http://www.abbyjohnson.org/thanks-for-stopping-by

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned

Yes, I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

A biased article from a liberal publication has been used as the sole source to try and debunk my life story of being a Planned Parenthood director who became pro-life.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/08/yes-really-see-ultrasound-guided-abortion-made-pro-life/

I left Planned Parenthood nine years ago after assisting in an ultrasound-guided abortion of a 13-week-old fetus. I saw the unborn child struggle for its life against the abortion instruments. I saw the empty uterus on the screen where life had been just moments before.

This story is now a major motion picture released in theaters nationwide, called “Unplanned.” While the movie defied industry expectations at the box office, attention has also been drawn to an article written about my story soon after I left the abortion industry. I had never felt the need to respond to the false claims in this story until now

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I worked for several years in a neonatal intensive care unit, providing respiratory therapy for desperately premature newborns. At the time the age of viability was about 27 weeks gestational. I was involved in a research project that pushed the edge of viability back by almost a full week. The resources that we used to save the lives of these desperately ill children, both in terms of technology and financial and manpower was astonishing then, 30 years ago.

And just down the road Planned Parenthood was aborting infants of the same gestational age, many of them in much better physical condition, who would have had a much better chance at survival if they hadn't been so busy murdering them.