Candace Owens explodes at Ted Lieu mid-hearing

Arthur Brain

he's widely known as the most dishonest poster on the site, and that was back when the site was brimming with people

he's a troll, plain and simple, whose only goal is to get a fevered response from people

don't reward him

Except he isn't. He's a mild mannered poster who you just had a monumental beef with for some reason and he's never been booted for trolling or stalking posters. He's never been popular with the "far right" because of his views but that's no excuse for lying about the guy.

Now, you go ahead and report me and I'll await the inevitable infraction.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Except he isn't. He's a mild mannered poster who you just had a monumental beef with for some reason and he's never been booted for trolling or stalking posters. He's never been popular with the "far right" because of his views but that's no excuse for lying about the guy.....

Says the guy who has been banned twice in a row now. FAIL

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
No ... Go Joe.

D5FWxHSUEAE5OS-.png

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it would be interesting to see AOC's reaction to a dose of creepy uncle joe's touchy-feely, hair-sniffing creepiness, wouldn't it? :chuckle:

i can imagine those bug eyes bugging out of her face even further :noway:

Gary K

Banned
he's widely known as the most dishonest poster on the site, and that was back when the site was brimming with people

he's a troll, plain and simple, whose only goal is to get a fevered response from people

don't reward him

I wouldn't give him that much respect. He's a deep state shill paid to disseminate disinformation and obfuscate as many issues as possible.