Joe Biden Favorite Among the Democrats

Jerry Shugart

That tactful implication sure sets the bar low.

The bar was set low when the mainstream press turned their ears and eyes from the truth of JFK's little parties in the White House and that JFK and a mobster were sharing the same woman. Then Bill Clinton got caught red-handed having sex with Monica in the White House and then lied under oath that he did not have sex with that woman!

quip

BANNED
Banned
The bar was set low when the mainstream press turned their ears and eyes from the truth of JFK's little parties in the White House and that JFK and a mobster were sharing the same woman. Then Bill Clinton got caught red-handed having sex with Monica in the White House and then lied under oath that he did not have sex with that woman!

At least these instances were committed behind "oval office doors". There's just something about sexual braggadocio that appeals to the right. :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Sure. When used bi-partisanly.

so if we want to criticize creepy uncle joe or slick willy the rapist or ted "the murderer" kennedy, we can only do so if we include criticisms of the other party?

isn't that your job?

quip

BANNED
Banned
so if we want to criticize creepy uncle joe or slick willy the rapist or ted "the murderer" kennedy, we can only do so if we include criticisms of the other party?
Nah.
If double-standards and your chronic appearance of blatant hypocrisy and ignorance are of no importance to you, then by all means, carry on. :idunno:

It's rather entertaining.

quip

BANNED
Banned
if you have evidence of trump molesting children, let's hear it

I'm in need of none. By standards set by yourself and others here: He's a sitting president/candidate, he's a member of a political party that I'm opposed to and given his prior sexual proclivities, is enough to make the bland accusation true.

You seem agree.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm in need of none.

i suppose not, if coherence isn't a concern

By standards set by yourself and others here: He's a sitting president/candidate, he's a member of a political party that I'm opposed to and given his prior sexual proclivities, is enough to make the bland accusation true.

ok, i'm outraged

now what? :idunno:

You seem agree.

i not seem agree

you seem agree

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
A dirty old white man if there ever was one.

And he leads the polls in the Democrat's primary!

Hahahahahaha!

Trump supporters are now attempting to make men's inappropriate behavior concerning women an issue - that's a first!

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned

Trump supporters are now attempting to make men's inappropriate behavior concerning women an issue - that's a first!

Give me a break.

Trump was a billionaire playboy who had sex with hot babes and the tabloids loved it.

Biden is a sick old man politician who touches women and sniff's their hair in a creepy way.

Your comparisons lack any common sense.