Emergencies Do Not Trump the Constitution

Aimiel

With the recent find of drug cartels putting heroine in the tires of brand new cars assembled in Mexico, every road is a 'drug corridor'. :duh:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
With the recent find of drug cartels putting heroine in the tires of brand new cars assembled in Mexico, every road is a 'drug corridor'. :duh:

they're folding up Nell and sticking her in tires? :noway:

58dc1687746afacd1d4c0fe8cdde2d6d.jpg

Aimiel

:rotfl:

That reminds me of a scene in a western, the 'sidekick' had a folded napkin he held to his nose, acting as the bad guy, "Yah-ah-ah."

Then he put it on his head and said, in a high-pitch voice: "Help! He tied me to the railroad tracks!"

Then put it to his chin, "I'll save you."

Then back to the top of his head: "My hero."

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

The right to vote is essential to well-functioning democracy.
In fact, it is the most enshrined right in the Constitution and is protected by five separate amendments.

Voting must be important, otherwise factions would not spend so much time on thwarting the vote.
It is importanst to push back against attacks that attempt to limit the people’s access to the ballot box.