Trump Will Veto Any Bill Against Emergency Declaration Read Newsmax: Stephen Miller:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump Will Veto Any Bill Against Emergency Declaration Read Newsmax: Stephen Miller:

Given that over 60% of the American public already oppose the "national emergency declaration," the federal government shutdown and "THE WALL" itself, the damage for 2020 has already been done and will only get worse!

Democrats are counting on Steven Miller to continue to do what he does best - feed Trump's self-destructive ego!

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned

Given that over 60% of the American public already oppose the "national emergency declaration," the federal government shutdown and "THE WALL" itself, the damage for 2020 has already been done and will only get worse!

Democrats are counting on Steven Miller to continue to do what he does best - feed Trump's self-destructive ego!

If there is anything I learned over the last three years its that polls don't mean a darn thing.

The people want security. They will get it. The Democrats want anarchy and the people know it.

Kit the Coyote

And thus is exposed the dangerous flaw in the Emergency Powers Act. It doesn't define what is an emergency and has no safeguard for a President using it against the will of Congress. It would be best amended to allow the President to act immediately but require a positive confirmation from Congress after a reasonable length of time.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
I just ad an Excellent thought: The national emergency will not end until every last illegal alien is expelled. The previous national emergencies declared are still ongoing because the problem they are based on is still a problem. Well, this will be too. This will give Trump power he needs to do what the government was supposed to do long ago

Kit the Coyote

I just ad an Excellent thought: The national emergency will not end until every last illegal alien is expelled. The previous national emergencies declared are still ongoing because the problem they are based on is still a problem. Well, this will be too. This will give Trump power he needs to do what the government was supposed to do long ago

Or until Trump is out of office, the wall will not be finished during his presidency, it requires only a simple majority of the Congress to cancel an emergency declaration. Trump's veto will be the only thing keeping it in effect.

drbrumley

Quote of the day:

Americans have been trained to become safety-begging, obeying, snitching, always-afraid fools. These are the same people who call police because they see a child walking to the playground alone.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Quote of the day:

Americans have been trained to become safety-begging

i like it when local government plows my roads in the winter - makes driving a lot safer

, obeying,

i try to obey the speed limit, especially when the roads are slick

snitching,

if i see an erratic driver, i've reported them as potential dwi's to 911

always-afraid

i'm always afraid my twenty-five year old daily driver might break down, especially in the winter

ok :idunno:

These are the same people who call police because they see a child walking to the playground alone.

my cousin got out of his crib in 53 and was found by a neighbor a quarter mile down the road

seems to me a darn good thing she called the cops, since she didn't recognize the little critter (my aunt and uncle were visiting my grandfather) and he couldn't tell her his name or his parents names or anything that might help identify him

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Given that without illegal immigrants, there'll be nobody left to staff the President's hotels, golf clubs and construction crews, be prepared for "The Donald" to perform yet another 180* when he and his rich friends determine that its cutting into their profit margins!

Despite all their rhetoric to the contrary, illegals couldn't manage to remain in America if they weren't being employed/exploited as a source of cheap labor by the rich and powerful - like the Trumps!

The " national emergency" is yet another contrived crisis to feed his insatiable ego - he doesn't care about its long term impact because in "Trumpworld" its all about him!

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... illegals ... being employed/exploited as a source of cheap labor by the rich and powerful - like the Trumps...

calling bullcrap on this one - if there was evidence that trump or trump's businesses employed illegals, i suspect it might get a wee bit of press