Democrats, Antisemitism, Mass Murder

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

When you think of mass murder and antisemitism, who comes to mind, Nazi's or Democrats? Answer: BOTH!

"Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Louis Farrakhan publication in 2006"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ra...n-reprinting-farrakhans-anti-semitic-comments

Freshman Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib once wrote a column for the Final Call, an official publication of the Nation of Islam and its notorious leader Louis Farrakhan.
Tlaib, a Palestinian American, has been facing criticism ever since her arrival in Congress and promise to impeach President Trump using profane language.
She later came under bipartisan criticism from Jewish groups for appearing with radical anti-Israel activists during her swearing-in ceremony in Michigan, with some activists previously praising terror group Hezbollah and Palestinian terrorists, and saying that Israel has no right to exist

AND....

Democrats Will Let Ilhan Omar Keep Committee Seats Despite Antisemitism
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...committee-seats-despite-antisemitism-scandal/

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Democratic Party leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives will allow Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) to retain her committee seats, including her seat on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, despite her antisemitic comments Sunday alleging that Jews had bought Congress’s support for Israel.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Old prejudice in new tweets
Anti-Semitism and the Democratic Party
Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, two new members of Congress, are accused of an ancient vice

>> https://www.economist.com/united-states/2019/02/16/anti-semitism-and-the-democratic-party

Ms Tlaib and Ms Omar are the first two Muslim women to be elected to Congress. Both support boycotting, sanctioning and divesting from Israel. Both have been attacked and derided for their faith. But both have also trafficked, wittingly or not, in anti-Semitic tropes.

20190216_usp505.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I guess she became a citizen. I actually never looked into it. I am sure that somebody would be screaming by now if she was not supposed to be there.

well, they should have taught her how to look like an american, how to think like an american

if she can't get those two things right, ship her back to whatever crap-hole country she came from

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
well, they should have taught her how to look like an american, how to think like an american

if she can't get those two things right, ship her back to whatever crap-hole country she came from

Heck, the Democrats born in America don't act like Americans or think like Americans so why should she bother to look like one. LOL!!!

Kit the Coyote

Add pedophilia:
BEYOND SICK: CALIFORNIA BILL MAKES CHILD RAPE LEGAL

Whereas the current law makes child rape legal as long as you are a heterosexual. This bill is seeking to change an imbalance in how the law is applied as the way it is applied now the judge's flexibility in requiring the sex registry is not being applied equally.

So here is the relevant information from the linked article. What the sponsor says about it:
Wiener says, “Currently, for consensual yet illegal sexual relations between a teenager age 15 and over and a partner within 10 years of age, ‘sexual intercourse’ (i.e., vaginal intercourse) does not require the offender to go onto the sex offender registry; rather, the judge decides based on the facts of the case whether sex offender registration is warranted or unwarranted. By contrast, for other forms of intercourse — specifically, oral and anal intercourse — sex offender registration is mandated under all situations, with no judicial discretion.

So the intent of the bill seems to be to allow judges to decide the issue based on the facts of the case rather than by an automatic process in all cases not just the ones were vaginal intercourse was involved. This seems like an entirely fair and sound way to deal with the issue.

And some of the objections raised:
SB 145 would allow a sex offender who lures a minor with the intent to commit a felony (i.e. a sex act) the ability to escape registering as a sex offender as long as the offender is within 10 years of age of the minor. No specification is made as to whether the sexual offender is straight or LGBT.

Technically yes but that exists now in the case of vaginal sex. Again the point is to change the law so all cases are handled the same.

SB 145 would add a section to the state’s penal code (Section 290.55) stipulating that as long as the offender is “not more than 10 years older than the minor,” they are not automatically mandated to register as a sex offender. There is no age limit or range specified, except for existing law which already excludes lewd acts with children under 14.

This is a little bit misleading here as if there no minor there is no case. And again it simply gives the judges discretion to apply the registry or not base on the facts of the case. It is not a get out jail free card.

SB 145 appears to allow adults to victimize minors by luring them with the intent to have sex, and then shields the predator from being automatically registered as a sex offender, as in the case of a 25 year old luring a 15 year old for sex, or a 22 year old luring a 12 year old.

Again misleading, it doesn't shield them from the registry, it lets the judge decide based on the actual facts if they need to be in the registry.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Democrats Antisemitism, Mass Murder, and now this, and you find a way to defend it all. And you want to say bad things about Trump?

Kit the Coyote

probably not a good idea either

I would agree and if they wanted the go the other direction I wouldn't object but it would run into the issue of young people being labeled sex offenders their whole lives for falling in love with someone near their age but on the 'wrong' side of 18. Which is why I think giving judges the leeway to consider all the facts is the smart choice.