Is she retarded, or does she just think her followers are retarded?

WizardofOz

Why is everyone so obsessed with this woman? :idunno:
She's a freshman rep with no real political clout and only 1 of 435. Big deal...:yawn:

Everyone remembers Joe Crowley, right?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why is everyone so obsessed with this woman? :idunno:

she's photogenic - the camera loves her

and cute chicks sell more advertising than ugly old hags:
nancy-pelosi-27a-330.jpg

WizardofOz

she's photogenic - the camera loves her

and cute chicks sell more advertising

She was pretty cute in her college dancing video. I love that some moron dug that up thinking it was going to embarrass her or something. Too bad that her politics are a mess. :sigh:

musterion

She was pretty cute in her college dancing video. I love that some moron dug that up thinking it was going to embarrass her or something.

Last I heard, no one knows who dug up the video. Even odds it was the opening salvo from Democrat oppo research who see her as the mortal threat she is to the old Democrat power structure (because she is). They tried seeing if it'd get traction (why? dunno, she was cute) and it went nowhere.

But just wait -- they're going to gut her alive before it's over. Conservatives won't have to lift a finger. The reaction to this insane green plan is proof. If they don't lose her ASAP, she'll implode the party.

WizardofOz

Last I heard, no one knows who dug up the video. Even odds it was the opening salvo from Democrat oppo research who see her as the mortal threat she is to the old Democrat power structure (because she is). They tried seeing if it'd get traction (why? dunno, she was cute) and it went nowhere.

I read some on the far right making fun of her. It said more about them than it did her.

But just wait -- they're going to gut her alive before it's over. Conservatives won't have to lift a finger. The reaction to this insane green plan is proof. If they don't lose her ASAP, she'll implode the party.

Have you read it yourself?

WizardofOz

So? We made fun of Obama trying to lift girl weights. THAT was funny. Her dancing was just cute. People on the right can make fun of her but old line Democrats FEAR her.

:chuckle:

Sure they do. Why would they?

Don't have time for your fake news.

:doh:

It is the actual news that you were referring to and not what some pundit is saying about it. But your reply is about what I've come to expect.

WizardofOz

the vid i saw didn't explain what it was made for - promotional vid for BU, or school project?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) may have inadvertently won an army of new fans on Thursday after a video of her dancing leaked and went viral—footage that right-wing Twitter users had apparently circulated in a misguided attempt to undermine her. A right-wing Twitter account that shared the clip—which has since been viewed more than 8 million times, and has unintentionally elicited widespread messages of support for the new congresswoman—blasted out, “...High School video of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- Congratulations New York!” Another conservative Twitter account also shared the clip, calling Ocasio-Cortez a “clueless nitwit,” with others likening her to Sandy from the musical Grease. The viral clip, which had been shortened and edited to include ominous drumming in the background, actually came from an upbeat promotional video featuring Boston University students in which Ocasio-Cortez cheerfully performed dance moves from the Breakfast Club to the song “Lisztomania” by Phoenix. The original video was posted on YouTube in September 2010.

Here

musterion

:chuckle:

Sure they do. Why would they?

It is the actual news that you were referring to and not what some pundit is saying about it. But your reply is about what I've come to expect.

Can you read? I didn't say her. I said YOU.

You should be banned for life from TOL because you're a troll and a fraud. If I ever had my way, you would be.

musterion

the vid i saw didn't explain what it was made for - promotional vid for BU, or school project?

No idea. All I know is, she was cute and the video can't possibly be seen as a threat to her in any way.

What comes out of her mouth, on the other hand...well, conservatives need to shut up and just let her keep talking.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) may have inadvertently won an army of new fans on Thursday after a video of her dancing leaked and went viral—footage that right-wing Twitter users had apparently circulated in a misguided attempt to undermine her. A right-wing Twitter account that shared the clip—which has since been viewed more than 8 million times, and has unintentionally elicited widespread messages of support for the new congresswoman—blasted out, “...High School video of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- Congratulations New York!” Another conservative Twitter account also shared the clip, calling Ocasio-Cortez a “clueless nitwit,” with others likening her to Sandy from the musical Grease. The viral clip, which had been shortened and edited to include ominous drumming in the background, actually came from an upbeat promotional video featuring Boston University students in which Ocasio-Cortez cheerfully performed dance moves from the Breakfast Club to the song “Lisztomania” by Phoenix. The original video was posted on YouTube in September 2010.

Here

i must have seen the original - and it's not just her - she's in about 20% of the shots

musterion

But which is it?

Does her plan call for minimal if any government intervention, which she insists conservatives are lying about?

Or does her plan of necessity require massive government intervention on a scale the U.S. has not seen?

She said both. One is false. Which one does she actually believe?

No, that's the wrong question -- she knows (b) is the answer.

The question is, which one will her worshipers think she believes if they see the clip?

Actually, that's a pointless question as well. They won't care because they are retarded.

WizardofOz

Have you read it yourself?
Don't have time for your fake news.

Can you read? I didn't say her. I said YOU.
:rotfl: Anyone following along can see what a sharp one you are. I asked if you read the actual document of the Green New Deal you brought up (even though you can't even get the name right) and you call it my fake news? Uh, I didn't write the document, Einstein. I just linked to it.

Just wow.

You should be banned for life from TOL because you're a troll and a fraud. If I ever had my way, you would be.

:allsmile:

Tissue?

You just want an echo chamber.

musterion

:rotfl: Anyone following along can see what a sharp one you are. I asked if you read the actual document and you call it my fake news? Uh, I didn't write the document, Einstein. I just linked to it.

Just wow.

:allsmile:

Tissue?

You just want an echo chamber.

I didn't say the doc was fake news. I said YOU are fake news.

You're adding nothing of substance to this thread. You're fake news.