Why Stop At Birth?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Again, here is what those who actually speak the language have to say:

You seem to think that repeating yourself makes you correct.

Please address the fact that the word used in the passage is not the Hebrew word "shaw-kole" (which means miscarriage), but rather the word "yaw-tsaw", which means "to come out, come forth, bring forth," and has no connotation of death.

dd917e50d1159da6e288172339c2db7a.jpg

The verse says "If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely," not "If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she miscarries."

quip

BANNED
Banned
hardest thing i had to deal with, working in the NICU in my early twenties, watching babies die

we were a regional neonatal intensive care center, so we got the really hard cases

Look on the bright side...some of them would've grown up to be ...as you conservatives note them... homosexual perverts and other such ne'er do well, burdens of society.

Less work for your stoning arm!:up:

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Then enlighten me. Where is it legal to murder a baby after birth?

New York, you know, the law everybody has been talking about for a couple of weeks now!!

The "Reproductive Health Act," signed into law by Governor Andrew Cuomo last week and publicly celebrated by progressives, states "abortion is one of the safest medical procedures performed in the United States." But Dr. Omar L. Hamada, an OB/GYN and former army surgeon, slammed the state for trumpeting the law.

Cuomo ordered that some buildings, including the One World Trade Center, be lighted in pink to celebrate the passage of the law.

“That’s actually sick,” Hamada told "Fox & Friends" Monday morning, “that we’re celebrating the death of infants – of babies that could live outside of the womb right then. In fact, at the base of the World Trade Center…there is a memorial to 9/11 in which is listed the names of the victims and also the fetuses. I think there were four or six fetuses that were killed, and they list those as victims. And now they’re celebrating that they’re able to take the lives of those.”

The new law allows non-doctors to perform the procedure and allows for abortions up to the point of birth if the life or health of the mother is deemed at risk or the baby is not viable.

“There’s absolutely no reason to kill a baby before delivery in the third trimester," he said. "Not a fetal or maternal indication – what we say in medicine. If there’s a problem, and there are problems in the third trimester, both with the babies and with the mom that require delivery, just deliver the baby. We don’t have to kill it."

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-value...y-no-reason-to-kill-a-baby-in-third-trimester

Kit the Coyote

Governor Cuomo was applauding it and getting nothing but praise from the left and the leftist media

Are you talking about the comments about a baby that was dying being kept warm and comfortable for the brief duration of it's life unless the parents choose to implement extreme measures to extend it's life?

Was that Cuomo?

As far as I know, that doesn't constitute murder. If it does, murder is happening on a daily basis in hospices across the country.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Post Deleted by me. I lost my cool for a moment. The denial of some people about the evil abortion laws enacted by Democrats is just too much to believe.

Kit the Coyote

KILLING A BABY THAT WAS BORN AND WRAPPED IN CLOTHES IS NOT MURDER?

YOU ARE ON IGNORE.

I CANNOT SUFFER SUCH SICK EVIL. YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST

And this type of reaction is the problem. A baby dies of natural causes and you refer to it as killing a baby because it serves your political purpose.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes, as far as I know, it does not allow murdering a baby after birth. And a lot of the changes it does make to NY law is being massively overhyped for partisan politics.

the law now allows a child born alive during an attempted abortion to be set aside as medical waste, denied care and allowed to die

regardless of the developmental stage - it can be full term as far as the law is concerned

Kit the Coyote

the law now allows a child born alive during an attempted abortion to be set aside as medical waste, denied care and allowed to die

regardless of the developmental stage - it can be full term as far as the law is concerned

Definitely, something that should be changed then.