Why Stop At Birth?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
my scumbag governor :vomit:
New York governor justifies legalizing abortions up to birth: I’m not here to represent Catholicism

NEW YORK, January 28, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Governor Andrew Cuomo dug in his heels today, defending signing a law legalizing abortion up until birth while lashing out at Catholic bishops, some of whom increasingly speak of his future excommunication.

“The Catholic Church doesn’t believe in a woman’s right to chose...I understand their religious view,” said Cuomo in a WAMC radio interview, adding, “I’m not here to represent a religion.”

“I’m here to represent all the people and the constitutional rights and limitations for all the people, not as a Catholic,” asserted the governor.

Last week the governor signed into law a bill enshrining a woman’s absolute right to abortion, and then called for a city and state-wide celebration, going so far as to order the spire topping the One World Trade Center and other landmarks to be lit in pink.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/g...g-abortions-up-to-birth-im-not-here-to-repres

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh? You are quite wrong.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

A child in utero is a foetus until birth

Doesn't change the fact that it's a baby.

Listen to yourself. Even you call it a child.

Abortion is wrong because it's a baby, and it's always wrong to kill a baby.

AND there are quite a number of very good reasons why a third trimester foetus should be aborted.

There are no valid reasons.

If you think otherwise, feel free to name some.

kiwimacahau

Saying it doesn't make it so.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a baby.

Listen to yourself. Even you call it a child.

Abortion is wrong because it's a baby, and it's always wrong to kill a baby.

There are no valid reasons.

If you think otherwise, feel free to name some.
Anencephalic foetuses ; foetuses with organs developing outside of their bodies; foetuses in which no brain develops at all; hypertension in the mother. Shall I go on, oh ignorant one?

kiwimacahau

Anencephalic foetuses ; foetuses with organs developing outside of their bodies; foetuses in which no brain develops at all; hypertension in the mother. Shall I go on, oh ignorant one?
Let's add Potter's syndrome with renal agenis; foetuses with abnormalities not compatible with life.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your murderous nature is showing...

Anencephalic foetuses;

Almost 75% of babies with anencephaly born at term survive their birth.

http://www.anencephaly.info/e/faq.php

You would rather that be 0%.

foetuses with organs developing outside of their bodies;

Overall, children born with this condition have an excellent prognosis and today, the survival rate is around 90% to 95%.

https://www.news-medical.net/health/Gastroschisis-Prognosis.aspx

You would rather that number be 0%.

foetuses in which no brain develops at all;

Like this little girl, who is now 6 years old?
https://www.foxnews.com/health/girl-born-without-a-brain-is-now-6-years-old-family-seeks-support

You would have had her killed. You murderer.

hypertension in the mother.

Treatable, and should be closely monitored during pregnancy, but isn't a serious threat anymore.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/in-depth/pregnancy/art-20046098

Shall I go on, oh ignorant one?

Yup. Keep going. Show us how many babies you want to have killed. Show us the side of you who is a murderer at heart.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Let's add Potter's syndrome

Recently, a 70% survival rate has been reported among 23 infants with antenatal oligohydramnios and pulmonary hypoplasia.

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/983477-overview

You would rather have that number be 0%.

What are you, a doctor in Nazi Germany?

with renal agenis;

From what I'm reading online, obviously, a baby without both kidneys will not survive. But unilateral renal agenesis is survivable.

Still, no reason to kill the baby and become a murderer. It's not wrong to let someone die. It IS wrong to intentionally kill them.

foetuses with abnormalities not compatible with life.

Again, killing someone who is not worthy of death is called murder.

A baby is innocent. Killing a baby because they have abnormalities is called murder. Allowing a baby who has abnormalities to die is not wrong.

Kit the Coyote

The bill itself listed non-viability, the fetus is not developing or moving, which means the child is going to be born dead and/or the health and safety of the mother as the justifiable reasons for a late-term abortion. Now I know what constitutes a risk to the mother's life and health has a lot of wiggle room but none the less that is something that should be left up to the patient and doctors to decide not unrelated politicians.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The bill itself listed non-viability, the fetus is not developing or moving, which means the child is going to be born dead and/or the health and safety of the mother as the justifiable reasons for a late-term abortion. Now I know what constitutes a risk to the mother's life and health has a lot of wiggle room but none the less that is something that should be left up to the patient and doctors to decide not unrelated politicians.

There's nothing morally wrong with allowing a baby to die in the womb.

And there's nothing wrong with removing a baby from the womb if there is a risk to the mother by leaving him in.

But it IS morally wrong to kill the baby in the womb for any reason, both in and out of the womb, at any age.

ok doser

Now I know what constitutes a risk to the mother's life and health has a lot of wiggle room but none the less that is something that should be left up to the patient and doctors to decide not unrelated politicians.

ARTICLE 25-A
REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH ACT
SECTION 2599-AA. ABORTION.
§ 2599-AA. ABORTION. 1. A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER LICENSED, CERTI-
FIED, OR AUTHORIZED UNDER TITLE EIGHT OF THE EDUCATION LAW, ACTING WITH-
IN HIS OR HER LAWFUL SCOPE OF PRACTICE, MAY PERFORM AN ABORTION WHEN,
ACCORDING TO THE PRACTITIONER'S REASONABLE AND GOOD FAITH PROFESSIONAL
JUDGMENT BASED ON THE FACTS OF THE PATIENT'S CASE: THE PATIENT IS WITHIN
TWENTY-FOUR WEEKS FROM THE COMMENCEMENT OF PREGNANCY, OR THERE IS AN
ABSENCE OF FETAL VIABILITY, OR THE ABORTION IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE
PATIENT'S LIFE OR HEALTH.

Patient at 39 weeks: "Doctor, i'm anxious and depressed - i don't want this baby, i want to terminate this pregnancy. Just thinking about having a child makes me suicidal."

Doctor: "Patient's mental health and physical safety negatively affected by unwanted pregnancy, recommend abortion"

NYS legislature: "Go for it!"

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Why Stop At Birth?

Multiple studies support the notion that the worse a child’s symptoms are, the worse a parent’s psychosocial functioning deteriorates over time.

Siblings and other children in the family are often greatly impacted by the diagnosis of a birth defect. Siblings may feel neglected, and those feelings may be justified, but feelings of neglect may result in behavioral issues and/or depression.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774449/
Given the lack of a national healthcare system and high medical/education costs, America is one of the least "child friendly" nations to raise a child in the developed world - particularly if that child is suffering from a birth defect!

Last edited:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Non-medically needed late term abortions are extremely rare, and because there is no real legality in limiting when an abortion can occur it's technically not even something a governor can rightfully rule on anyway.

All aliens are criminals = IT'S THE LAW!!!
Abortion = FORGET THE LAW!!!

Arguing from both sides of the fence gets you nowhere.
And
Notice how Trump doesn't care one bit about it anymore than any other president who sold you an idea of them being pro-life to get your vote.

ok doser

You don't seem to have a brain, should we abort you?

better keep some handy

f576624090.jpg