Why Stop At Birth?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Actually, now that you mention it, He did.

He even fed them manna from heaven so they wouldn't have to work.

Um... no...

Last I checked, they had to work for it.

Or did you forget that they had to gather twice as much the day before the Sabbath, because work was prohibited on the Sabbath?

Notice, He didn't tell Paul to put the Gentiles under the same.

And yet, Paul still said that governments were God's ministers to bring wrath on the wicked, "to put the fear of God in them," if I'm allowed to paraphrase.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
His most successful ploy is putting a question mark after what he says.

Makes him look innocent, I guess.

Gotta love the dose. That way you can kick him to the curb while assuring him you care.

Stop with the personal attacks, or I'm going to kick you from the thread.

I don't want to do that, because I'm enjoying this discussion.
[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=17501]ok doser[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION] Please don't let this turn into a mud-flinging contest. We're all adults here, and members of the BOC. There's no need for the personal attacks. We're supposed to be edifying one another, not attacking each other.

glorydaz

Um... no...

Last I checked, they had to work for it.

Or did you forget that they had to gather twice as much the day before the Sabbath, because work was prohibited on the Sabbath?

If you weren't so quick to find fault, and think I needed instruction at every turn, you might be able to see the humour in what I posted. What you just did was pick at nits and miss the point. :sigh:

God did provide the manna from heaven, and he did give them water from the rock.

Food stamps and free beer....oh dear if they have to go to the store and pick it up themselves. :chuckle:

That is a nanny state. Fine for God and His chosen people...bad for government and those NOT CHOSEN people.

And yet, Paul still said that governments were God's ministers to bring wrath on the wicked, "to put the fear of God in them," if I'm allowed to paraphrase.

Paul is talking about punishment for crimes...not instituting the Law of Moses. The government's job is very limited, which is why you don't see much about it in Paul's writings.

glorydaz

Stop with the personal attacks, or I'm going to kick you from the thread.

I don't want to do that, because I'm enjoying this discussion.
[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=17501]ok doser[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION] Please don't let this turn into a mud-flinging contest. We're all adults here, and members of the BOC. There's no need for the personal attacks. We're supposed to be edifying one another, not attacking each other.

There's no need for ME to give personal attacks, but you and your friend can do what you like?
You can fling mud, but I have to eat yours.

Gotcha!

Yes, I've seen the way you operate. I know the drill.

Kick me out of every single thread you get bested in....I really don't care.

You are not a fair moderator, JR. Too young and immature for this much power.
Your ability to post and moderate at the same time is more than you can handle.

Quick sent this to the Back Alley so no one can see.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There's no need for ME to give personal attacks, but you and your friend can do what you like?
You can fling mud, but I have to eat yours.

Gotcha!

Yes, I've seen the way you operate. I know the drill.

Kick me out of every single thread you get bested in....I really don't care.

You are not a fair moderator, JR. Too young and immature for this much power.
Your ability to post and moderate at the same time is more than you can handle.

Quick sent this to the Back Alley so no one can see.
If you can't stand the rules, then maybe you should take a break from TOL, instead of disrespecting a moderator, who is asking you nicely to stop making personal insults.

clefty

One excuse after another. :juggle:

See, that's a problem with rules. People figure out ways to get around them.

That is rich...coming from you...LOL

Looks like you figured out another way how to rapture yourself around them...besides acting like they are not dispensed to you specifically...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Very well if you going to insist on it, I'll do the homework. Here are few conditions that could be fatal if a child is carried to term and delivered by a normal birth or C-Section.
Ectopic pregnancy where a baby embeds outside the womb
Preeclampsia where the mother's blood pressure continues to increase throughout the pregnancy leading to possible strokes
Life-threatening worsening of pre-existing or chronic conditions such as heart conditions, liver disease, kidney disease, etc.

Shall I go on?

The mother can be treated without *intentionally* killing the child. Every medical option should be utilized to save both lives.

glorydaz

I consider you a friend as well glory, and if I attacked you personally, I apologize

No need to apologize, doser.
You didn't attack me personally, anymore than I attacked you personally.

(Posting on this forum, now-a-days, is like a trip to Reno.)

Some hit the jackpot and some get the shaft.
Sometimes you come home in a new car...sometimes on a bus. :chuckle:

I am a bit disappointed, though, that you didn't have the guts to make that clear when the threat was made to boot me from this thread, you knew darn good and well we were merely sparring like we ALWAYS do. Tit for tat as anyone can see if they bother to read this thread. And it actually went off topic way back at post 200, didn't it?

glorydaz

What a nit-picker you have turned out to be. :sibbie:

One, two, three, four strikes you're out.:banana:

You know what I'm talking about, brat.

And I say that with all affection. ;)

Maybe if I tried. But, I'm tired.

Look, those words use the exact same letters. :banana:

:yawn:

you're boring me

Make another sock....then you can talk to me about boring.

so your strategy wrt witnessing is to encourage the moral decay of our society, to encourage our children to be raised thinking that evil is good, just so you'll have more sinners to convert? :kookoo:

for some reason she's reluctant to see that homosexuality and adultery are as wrong as rape and child molestation

not sure why :idunno:

Yep, some of our regular tit for tat.

Not just tit tit tit, but tit for tat. :sheep:

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Dr. Monica Miller, founder of Citizens for a Pro-Life Society, testified at a Michigan House committee hearing on Wednesday, April 24, 2019. At the witness stand, she held up a picture of an aborted, dismembered baby, telling the lawmakers, “if you’re going to support abortion, you should look at it.”

The liberal members of the committee, who aggressively questioned other pro-life witnesses during the hearing, remained silent during the question and answer part of the hearing for Dr. Miller.

Gary K

Banned
Why stop at birth? They won't. These are the beginnings of legal infanticide. The elite's plan is to reduce the world's population to around 500 million or so world wide.