Hooray For Pedophilia!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said it wasn't "glorifying" hypersexualism. The film is a cautionary tale against hypersexualism. Get your facts straight.

so you're fine with the hypersexualizing of 11 year old children, as long as it isn't glorifying the hypersexualizing of 11 year old children

outstanding

Arthur Brain

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sherman

Is he allowed to post on my threads?

Am I allowed to post on his threads?

Am I allowed to post on Town's threads?

Place these members on Ignore! This means stop participating in their threads! Doofus. :dunce: And yes you earned that with the stupid question.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to at least act intelligent enough to self moderate by placing members that are an irritant to you on ignore. That is unless you enjoy self flagellation.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ignore him. You won't see his posts and the problem will dry up. If you quit picking at him he won't pick at you. I've told him to place you on ignore. You seem to be the one that has issues with ignoring people.

ok doser

Ignore him. You won't see his posts and the problem will dry up. If you quit picking at him he won't pick at you. I've told him to place you on ignore. You seem to be the one that has issues with ignoring people.

Is this the advice you gave Town two years ago when he was whining about me posting on his threads?

No, it is not.

ok doser

Texas Grand Jury Indicts Netflix For ‘Lewd Visual Material’ In Cuties

A Texas grand jury has indicted Netflix, Inc. for “lewd visual material” in the movie “Cuties,” a Texas state representative said Tuesday.

Republican Texas state Rep. Matt Schaefer announced Tuesday afternoon that a grand jury for Tyler County, Texas, indicted Netflix, Inc., for “promoting material in Cuties film which depicts lewd exhibition of pubic area of a clothed or partially clothed child who was younger than 18 yrs of age which appeals to the prurient interest in sex.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/06/texas-grand-jury-indicts-netflix-cuties-lewd-visual-material/