Hilary was never meant to be President of the USA because she is an atheist who has r

Capricorn

BANNED
Banned
How pathetic to assume that the President of the United States or Leader of the free world can be an atheist.

How completely utterly PATHETIC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capricorn

BANNED
Banned
How pathetic to assume that the President of the United States or Leader of the free world can be an atheist.

How completely utterly PATHETIC!

The subject title should read like this: “Hilary was never meant to be President of the USA because she is an atheist who has rejected all Christian values. True or false?”

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Hilary was never meant to be President of the USA because she is an atheist who has

I was unaware that God had delegated to "Capricorn" the authority to determine as to who is/who isn't a "bona fide" Christian!

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Clinton was brought up as a Christian and at least nominally, is still one . What proof do you have she's an atheist ? And even if she is, have you actually read the Constitution , which specifically states this :" There shall be no religious test for public office ."

Stone.chapel

BANNED
Banned
Hillary have you actually read the Constitution , which specifically states this :" There shall be no religious test for public office ."

Then, the Constitution is wrong and should be amended, which will happen under the one world Christian Government led by Christ.

However, I suspect that there would be too much opposition by the US State Assemblies and in both houses of Congress to obtain the unanimous two thirds majority vote needed to amend this part of the Constitution.

Therefore, Christ will unilaterally and undemocratically CHANGE the Constitution on the LAST day of Judgment, which doesn’t require a two thirds majority:-

1 Corinthians 15:24 - Then comes the END, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an END to all rule and all authority and power.

By the way, this same situation would apply to ANY country which is lacking a majority vote needed to implement the social, legislative and political reforms envisaged by Christ.

So it is not as though the US is being singled out from the rest of the world in regards to the radical reform program required to abolish the Old system and thereby establish a new system of government, rules and laws which is the new heaven and earth and New Jerusalem of Revelation 21.

According to 1 Corinthians 15:24 all of the Opposition will be crushed or eliminated across the entire globe at the time of the Great Tribulation on the earth (Isaiah 24:1, 5, 6, Revelation 20:9) and also at the Last Judgment in heaven (Revelation 13:8, 20:15, 21:8).

To establish a Utopian “sinless world” which is the new heaven and earth and New Jerusalem it would require implementation of radical policies or legislation, which would entail the elimination of all Opposition, and all those who are opposed to such a program.

Stone.chapel

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Clinton was brought up as a Christian and at least nominally, is still one . What proof do you have she's an atheist ? And even if she is, have you actually read the Constitution , which specifically states this :" There shall be no religious test for public office ."

The Constitutional law should be amended to ban all Non Christians from assuming political office, and the same should happen to any country which is nominally Christian.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The Constitutional law should be amended to ban all Non Christians from assuming political office, and the same should happen to any country which is nominally Christian.

I suspect the drafters of the Constitution had you in mind "but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States".
Article VI.
Part of the basic--keep your religion out of government attitude that this country is based on.

Stone.chapel

BANNED
Banned
I suspect the drafters of the Constitution had you in mind "but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States".
Article VI.
Part of the basic--keep your religion out of government attitude that this country is based on.

Which is why America is not suited to continue its leadership of the Western world; since by definition, it is not a Christian country as such.

The historical rise and fall of empires, kingdoms and nations is conclusive evidence that America cannot continue its Reign for indefinite; and needless to say, I am no supporter of the Pax Americana, which is no more than a transition in the rise and fall of civilisations.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Which is why America is not suited to continue its leadership of the Western world; since by definition, it is not a Christian country as such.

The historical rise and fall of empires, kingdoms and nations is conclusive evidence that America cannot continue its Reign for indefinite; and needless to say, I am no supporter of the Pax Americana, which is no more than a transition in the rise and fall of civilisations.

So what country is to have leadership of the Western world? And why just the Western world?

glorydaz

The subject title should read like this: “Hilary was never meant to be President of the USA because she is an atheist who has rejected all Christian values. True or false?”

For now, let’s just say that it’s a SECRET; but the Western world will always dominate the rest of the world.

What isn't a secret is that you're a banned poster posting again under a different user name. :nono:

Stone.chapel

BANNED
Banned
What isn't a secret is that you're a banned poster posting again under a different user name. :nono:

You just can’t come to terms with the FACT that America will eventually falter; since God is not on your side at all.

Contrary to what you might assume about this country: Revelation 18.

Stone.chapel

BANNED
Banned
Nothing's working for you.

That's sad.

Wrong. There is nothing ‘sad’ about it at all because I don’t like this country, and intend to leave as soon as possible.

The forfeiture clause in V9/V10 is nothing short of due process according to the law of Jeremiah 18, which is the law of the Bible:-

Jeremiah 18:9-10
9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.

You need to come to terms with the fact that this country is unfit to be the Global centre of Christianity in light of what has happened; but there is nothing ‘sad’ about the divine will, which is intent on giving this honour to a different country instead.

Since God has forsaken your country and I have NO ALLEGIANCE with this country whatsoever.

There is nothing ‘sad’ about rejecting this country, which is in accordance with the divine will.

On the contrary, God’s purpose can only be glorious and triumphant, but there is nothing ‘sad’ about rejecting this country: Revelation 4:11.

However, by using propaganda it is simply your purpose to twist and distort all the facts for your own purpose, but I completely reject the premise that this is ‘sad’.

Sad for your country, perhaps; in view of its tarnished image and the massive political damage associated with not having Jesus as the Global centre of Christianity; but for Christ the end result can only be “Honour and power and glory to God in the highest”: Revelation 4:11.

The Global centre of Christianity cannot be this country, and there’s nothing you can do to change the end result: Isaiah 46:10.

Period.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

We shouldn't have political offices.

Politics divide a country, and a nation divided will not stand.

But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: [JESUS]“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.[/JESUS] - Matthew 12:25 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew12:25&version=NKJV

Stone.chapel

BANNED
Banned
We shouldn't have political offices.

Politics divide a country, and a nation divided will not stand.

But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: [JESUS]“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.[/JESUS] - Matthew 12:25 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew12:25&version=NKJV

But I don’t think you know what is “Righteous Judgment”:-

John 7:24 - Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

So called “righteous judgment” does nothing to excuse you if you have failed to observe the Law of Christ, which is also called the new covenant of Christ: Romans 10:9-10.

Ultimately, the “law of Salvation” (which requires you to acknowledge the hegemony of the LORD Jesus Christ AND also believe in his Resurrection: Romans 10:9, 10) must take priority over the alleged rule you have cited in John 7:24; but there can be no excuse for failure to observe this rule: Romans 10:9, 10.

There can be no excuse; none whatsoever.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
But I don’t think you know what is “Righteous Judgment”:

What does that have to do with what I said?

John 7:24 - Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

:thumb:

So called “righteous judgment” does nothing to excuse you if you have failed to observe the Law of Christ, which is also called the new covenant of Christ:

Again, what does that have to do with what I said?

Romans 10:9-10.

:thumb:

Ultimately, the “law of Salvation” (which requires you to acknowledge the hegemony of the LORD Jesus Christ AND also believe in his Resurrection: Romans 10:9, 10) must take priority over the alleged rule you have cited in John 7:24;[/QUOTE]

Where did I cite John 7:24 in any of my posts? And how is that relevant to what I said?

but there can be no excuse for failure to observe this rule: Romans 10:9, 10.

There can be no excuse; none whatsoever.

What does any of that have to do with what I said?

Also, ad hominem.

Attacking me doesn't rebut what I said.