We need more law keepers.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We love to talk to people about what we believe, to show people that the lies told about Jehovah's Witnesses are just that; lies told by those who have nothing better to do than trash those who are simply trying to improve other's lives.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Try doing it without your iPad that they give you nowadays.

Go buy a New King James Bible at a nearby store and read through it.

Or do they prohibit that?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We love to talk to people about what we believe, to show people that the lies told about Jehovah's Witnesses are just that; lies told by those who have nothing better to do than trash those who are simply trying to improve other's lives.

Improving someone else's life is important if it is according to the truth. Otherwise it is pretend.

way 2 go

I can't understand why people make accusations that they have no proof of. The definition of a cult, in no way fits Jehovah's Witnesses. Just because people believe something doesn't mean it's a fact. If I were to call you a child molester, (which I would never do without proof) it would be incumbent upon me to prove it, or you would most assuredly sue me for slander. You don't seem to think the same applies to you. You have no proof of your claim.

[h=2]Definition of cult [/h]

1 : a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious

Jehovah's Witnesses reject Jesus as God & say Jesus was a created being , JW's are a cult !

woodeneye

BANNED
Banned
I know what you preach. I know it's a cult. You'll prove it yourself if you stick around.

So, why did you copy something by dcon, and then evade my questions about coming in pairs?
dcon is one of my usernames, as is woodeneye. As for sticking around, I've been a Witness for 47 years and have never seen anything that would make me believe that you are correct. Since you're so intent on believing that we're part of a cult, put your money where your mouth is! I'm sure everyone here would like to see the results of your research. I know I would.

glorydaz

dcon is one of my usernames, as is woodeneye. As for sticking around, I've been a Witness for 47 years and have never seen anything that would make me believe that you are correct. Since you're so intent on believing that we're part of a cult, put your money where your mouth is! I'm sure everyone here would like to see the results of your research. I know I would.

So you post under two names at the same time? Well, I'm glad you straightened that out.

My research is through personal observations and experiences...which are truly the best ways to see the JW's as they truly are. I'm not saying there aren't some sweet people who belong to your cult, but they are deceived into believing they must earn their way to salvation. It's an exclusive club that demands obedience to the church leaders rather than a believer walking by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

woodeneye

BANNED
Banned
[h=2]Definition of cult [/h]

1 : a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious

Jehovah's Witnesses reject Jesus as God & say Jesus was a created being , JW's are a cult !
The BIBLE says that Jesus was the first born creation of God, Col.1:15. In the KJV this reads: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature. Firstborn literally means the person born first to his/her parents. Jesus was the first personage born of his Father. If this still bothers you, you might want to author your own version of the Bible, so you can edit out anything you don't agree with.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The BIBLE says that Jesus was the first born creation of God, Col.1:15. In the KJV this reads: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature. Firstborn literally means the person born first to his/her parents. Jesus was the first personage born of his Father. If this still bothers you, you might want to author your own version of the Bible, so you can edit out anything you don't agree with.

The BIBLE also says that Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN of the Father.

If ONLY the Father is God, then that means that the Bible is lying, because ADAM is ALSO begotten of the Father, as GOD (according to you, the Father) created Adam.

woodeneye

BANNED
Banned
So you post under two names at the same time? Well, I'm glad you straightened that out.

My research is through personal observations and experiences...which are truly the best ways to see the JW's as they truly are. I'm not saying there aren't some sweet people who belong to your cult, but they are deceived into believing they must earn their way to salvation. It's an exclusive club that demands obedience to the church leaders rather than a believer walking by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Personal observations and experiences are not evidence of research. They are subjective, not objective. When gathering information on a particular subject, extensive investigation is required to call it research. Jehovah's Witnesses have always applied extensive investigation into the original writings of the scriptures. Many other religions have decided that researching a previous version of the Bible was sufficient enough to learn all they need to know to make themselves feel better about their beliefs.

glorydaz

Personal observations and experiences are not evidence of research. They are subjective, not objective. When gathering information on a particular subject, extensive investigation is required to call it research. Jehovah's Witnesses have always applied extensive investigation into the original writings of the scriptures. Many other religions have decided that researching a previous version of the Bible was sufficient enough to learn all they need to know to make themselves feel better about their beliefs.

Oh, I research the Bible. I just refuse to research your Bible for you.

way 2 go

The BIBLE says that Jesus was the first born creation of God, Col.1:15. In the KJV this reads: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature. Firstborn literally means the person born first to his/her parents. Jesus was the first personage born of his Father.
I know what it says it is your unorthodox \ spurious spin on it that makes JW's a cult

If this still bothers you, you might want to author your own version of the Bible, so you can edit out anything you don't agree with.

JW cult already did
The New World Translation

John 1:1
(NWT) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was a god

(ERV) Before the world began, the Word was there. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(ESV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

woodeneye

BANNED
Banned

Anyone can decide to or not learn what the Bible says by studying with Jehovah's Witnesses. No one is forced to believe anything they don't want to. We reason with people, just like Jesus did. If that doesn't work for you, that's alright with us. We simply supply the information, you supply the desire to want to know more, or keep the status quo and deal with the consequences.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Anyone can decide to or not learn what the Bible says by studying with Jehovah's Witnesses. No one is forced to believe anything they don't want to. We reason with people, just like Jesus did. If that doesn't work for you, that's alright with us. We simply supply the information, you supply the desire to want to know more, or keep the status quo and deal with the consequences.

Any response? Care to "reason" it out with me?

JW is a cult. Here is your "proof":

• It denies that Christ is God the Son come in the flesh.

• It accepts writings of men as being on the same level of authority or higher than the Bible.

• It officially issues false prophecies, an example of which is that the author of "Harp of God," 'Judge Rutherford,' wrongly claimed in the 1921 text that "millions now living will never die..."

That's three witnesses, more than enough to condemn, with the Bible's standard of "two or three witnesses," Jehovah's Witnesses as a cult.
Try doing it without your iPad that they give you nowadays.

Go buy a New King James Bible at a nearby store and read through it.

Or do they prohibit that?
The BIBLE also says that Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN of the Father.

If ONLY the Father is God, then that means that the Bible is lying, because ADAM is ALSO begotten of the Father, as GOD (according to you, the Father) created Adam.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I know what it says it is your unorthodox \ spurious spin on it that makes JW's a cult

JW cult already did
The New World Translation

(NWT) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was a god

(ERV) Before the world began, the Word was there. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(ESV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Don't forget...

εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος

glorydaz

No, it doesn't say that. A little slip here and a little slip there. That is exactly what the serpent did in the garden.

Col. 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.​

You choose one use of the word "firstborn" ignoring the entire text which refutes what you claim. Firstborn also means preeminence, which is it's meaning here as shown from the text in which it's placed.

synonyms: superiority, supremacy, greatness, excellence, distinction, prominence, predominance, eminence, importance, prestige, stature, fame, renown, celebrity

You will find it used so in scripture. If you need help finding where...just ask.

glorydaz

Our desire is to preach the Gospel to you....which demands you believe Jesus Christ is LORD.

We will do so as long as you remain among us.

glorydaz

That's awesome, since I refuse to do research for someone who cannot appreciate that research.

Great. Let's research this verse.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;